Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

Technical issues in accessing Learning Management System (http://vulms.vu.edu.pk)

Due to some technical issues, Learning Management System is not accessible to some students from Noon, Thursday, May 21, 2015. During this interruption, VU students may have suffered with problems in submitting their assignments, GDBs and quizzes.
In order to facilitate students, due dates of related graded activities with todays' submission deadlines, affected during this interruption, will be extended by the concerned academic heads.

Students are advised to check their related course announcement section in VULMS.

JIn students k site nahi khul re vu ne kaha hai k unko extra time mile ga jab site khule ge toh please check krna apnai apanai assigment quiz ki new dates tahnks

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my qiuz is pending ...? will they extend dates 

sure..

@MIsbah unho ne kaha hai k dates extend ker deinge dont worry as soon as ur lms opens u can check the extended time

tauba

what will be the due date of submitting quiz?

dear, overall there is no extended day they provide. just for assignments.

however, due to this LMS issue they will provide you extend day and will inform you as well. just keep in touch with  lms.

@misbah just chek ur lms when it opens u can check ur extended date

my quizes is also pending.what should i do? i have to email to vu or not?

just wait..

as they have informed ;

"In order to facilitate students, due dates of related graded activities with todays' submission deadlines, affected during this interruption, will be extended by the concerned academic heads."

i cant take the risk of taking quiz .. browsing is too slow :(

mjy koi date nhi ai is ki????/?

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service