We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

CS508 Modern Programming Languages
ye course 2008 me bna. abi 2016 chal ra hai :\
Sir ne jo books btai k iska latest version 6th edition hai abi uska latest edition 10th hai. :(
Jn ko sir ne modren languages kaha unka yahan zikar b ni. ap aj ka zmana daikho or wo wala daikho. :( :'(
JO b freelancing karty hain ya kisi software house me jaty hain ya jain ge un ko tab pta chaly ga k ye konsa zmaana hai . ye 2008 ni hai ye 2016 hai 
Live live hi hota hai recording recording hi. 
Kya kehty hain ap log is bary me 

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 182

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This subject is not about learning the language for development, this subject is about internal working of the languages. and there is no new language since recording of this course. 

Even the language you think modern like Python was created in 1989. as for as SWIFT is concern it is based on objective C therefore all concepts of modern programming languages already there.

In this course you will not study how to program the code rather what happen behind the code for example when you call a function how memory is manged on back end.

So VU is up to dated already, only students should behave intellectually. to learn any programming language key is only your 1 course CS201.

Even if any one say that CS506 (java ) course need to upgrade that is not true, in fact they should offer another course on java after CS506 bcz CS506 is the core of the java which need to learn to learn any modern java framework and Android development.

RSS

Latest Activity

+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS405 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group CS405 Database Programming using Oracle 11i
17 seconds ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS405 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group CS405 Database Programming using Oracle 11i
45 seconds ago
1 minute ago
2 minutes ago
Ayaat replied to Kashif Nadeem - MSCS's discussion All in one MCQs of Midterm ENG201 in the group ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing
2 minutes ago
Profile IconAyaat and Mati Ullah joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS405 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019
2 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group CS405 Database Programming using Oracle 11i
3 minutes ago
Ayaat replied to + ℱȺℋ££M ᏕȺQǐβ's discussion 16 Eng 301 MiD Term Solved Papers with Reference + Solved Short Questions in the group ENG301 Business Communication
4 minutes ago
Ayaat replied to + ℱȺℋ££M ᏕȺQǐβ's discussion 16 Eng 301 MiD Term Solved Papers with Reference + Solved Short Questions in the group ENG301 Business Communication
4 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCM304 Mass Media in Pakistan Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MCM304 Mass Media in Pakistan
5 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT611 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group MGT611 Business & Labor Law
7 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PHY301 Circuit Theory Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group PHY301 Circuit Theory
9 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PHY301 Circuit Theory Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group PHY301 Circuit Theory
13 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion STA631 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group STA631 Inferential Statistics
15 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion STA631 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group STA631 Inferential Statistics
16 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
18 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service