We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site

VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site

VU Students reserves the right to delete any profile, Which does not show any reasonable Profile Activity at site nor has not any activity more than 01 month.

Especially for those whose are showing on chat but have no activity on the profile Page.

When we will find the any profile, which does not show any Profile Activity at site nor has not any activity more than 01 month.

First of all we will send this message (+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If? ) on his/her wall & assign the "Ban Warning Badge" on his/her display Picture.

After one week time period we will check the again his/her profile. If we still not found any activity on his/her profile. Then Finally we will delete that profile.

You can check the ban warning members list through below link.

Ban Warning Members List

+ How Can You Get Secured of Being Banned On Ning

Thanks for understanding

VU Students Team

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1580

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check this link why we want contribution from members 

https://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/how-can-you-get-secured-of...

well, I don't do chat mostly, but very rarely. I come here to see some education stuff. 

I don't have stuff all the time to post here. May be for months I can't post anything, and you are going to ban me for that??? seriously?

Again, you are forcing people to post in order to increase traffic. I don't think this is an educational activity on an educational forum...

check the discussion above.

Especially for those whose are showing on chat mostly but have no activity on the site.

So in first phase our main target That members.

it's funny to see how they want you to be part of this network and when you become one, you're forced into posting some stuff here to keep the traffic alive or get banned otherwise. That is very low from a person running a network with thousands of users.

With all due respect, that's for them to decide. Please remember that we as a community make this forum huge. You cannot force hundreds of people to do the things you want them to do. People should be free to decide what to do with their profiles just like any other social media platform.

I still stick to my own opinion. It is indeed very harsh and unfair.

Sir meri mat krye ga :( Ban

sir g kuch lo warning ban ko kuch or hi smj bethy ha..........

+ ! ! ! ! !Cato  kia samjh bethay han ... 

Lagta hai Tariq sb ki vu se income bht kam ho gai hai :P Kidding

Here goes my activity for another month :P

+ Abb@s income ju hu rahi mujhay pata :p 

Only chit chat is not purpose on this site.

act and behave as a helper so that you could be helped

or jab activity dekhhi jahay gi tu aisi activity nai dekhi jahay gi. k just ius say bachay nay k lihay ik ahad comment. aisi activity ku tu special dekha jahay ga.. or i am kidding :p 

I am Cloud Expert, if someone want to learn it, be my guest. I'm 2009 batch main ne tu apni assignments k liye her subject k liya 4 4 dostiyan kar rakhi thi :P How can I help in studies 

Yes I can help in learning things, voice chat ki option laien I'm an excellent motivational speaker :P 

+ Abb@s We need writer. no need motivational speaker :p 

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ​daShiNg DudE꧂ updated their profile
37 minutes ago
Danish khan posted a discussion
43 minutes ago
zohaib iftikhar replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* NASEEB TAK RASAI ...*
45 minutes ago
zohaib iftikhar replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* NASEEB TAK RASAI ...*
45 minutes ago
Danish khan added a discussion to the group MCM101 Introduction to Mass Communication
52 minutes ago
Profile IconMuhammad yaseen, Aftab Nazir, osama butt and 9 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
1 hour ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Best Places To Propose Someone :-P
1 hour ago
Aftab Nazir liked + M.Tariq Malik's group ENG101 English Comprehension
1 hour ago
Aftab Nazir liked + M.Tariq Malik's group MTH301 Calculus II
1 hour ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Best Places To Propose Someone :-P
1 hour ago
Aftab Nazir liked + M.Tariq Malik's group CS101 Introduction to Computing
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! BaDd TamEeZ replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* NASEEB TAK RASAI ...*
1 hour ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Best Places To Propose Someone :-P
1 hour ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion MCM301 Quiz Nov 19, 2019 12:00 AM Nov 20, 2019 11:59 PM in the group MCM301 Communication skills
1 hour ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion CS408 Human Computer Interaction Online Quiz No 01 Fall 2019 Solution Discussion Last Date: 21-11-2019 in the group CS408 Human Computer Interaction
1 hour ago
zohaib iftikhar replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* MARD AUR AURAT KA GUNAH ...*
2 hours ago
Profile IconAhtisham Hassan Qureshi and AYESHA KHATOON joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Moji's discussion CS 502 Assignment no 2
5 hours ago
Abdul Majid Jamil posted a photo
7 hours ago
Moji posted discussions
8 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service