We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site

VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site

VU Students reserves the right to delete any profile, Which does not show any reasonable Profile Activity at site nor has not any activity more than 01 month.

Especially for those whose are showing on chat but have no activity on the profile Page.

When we will find the any profile, which does not show any Profile Activity at site nor has not any activity more than 01 month.

First of all we will send this message (+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If? ) on his/her wall & assign the "Ban Warning Badge" on his/her display Picture.

After one week time period we will check the again his/her profile. If we still not found any activity on his/her profile. Then Finally we will delete that profile.

You can check the ban warning members list through below link.

Ban Warning Members List

+ How Can You Get Secured of Being Banned On Ning

Thanks for understanding

VU Students Team

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1567

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check this link why we want contribution from members 

https://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/how-can-you-get-secured-of...

well, I don't do chat mostly, but very rarely. I come here to see some education stuff. 

I don't have stuff all the time to post here. May be for months I can't post anything, and you are going to ban me for that??? seriously?

Again, you are forcing people to post in order to increase traffic. I don't think this is an educational activity on an educational forum...

check the discussion above.

Especially for those whose are showing on chat mostly but have no activity on the site.

So in first phase our main target That members.

it's funny to see how they want you to be part of this network and when you become one, you're forced into posting some stuff here to keep the traffic alive or get banned otherwise. That is very low from a person running a network with thousands of users.

With all due respect, that's for them to decide. Please remember that we as a community make this forum huge. You cannot force hundreds of people to do the things you want them to do. People should be free to decide what to do with their profiles just like any other social media platform.

I still stick to my own opinion. It is indeed very harsh and unfair.

Sir meri mat krye ga :( Ban

sir g kuch lo warning ban ko kuch or hi smj bethy ha..........

+ ! ! ! ! !Cato  kia samjh bethay han ... 

Lagta hai Tariq sb ki vu se income bht kam ho gai hai :P Kidding

Here goes my activity for another month :P

+ Abb@s income ju hu rahi mujhay pata :p 

Only chit chat is not purpose on this site.

act and behave as a helper so that you could be helped

or jab activity dekhhi jahay gi tu aisi activity nai dekhi jahay gi. k just ius say bachay nay k lihay ik ahad comment. aisi activity ku tu special dekha jahay ga.. or i am kidding :p 

I am Cloud Expert, if someone want to learn it, be my guest. I'm 2009 batch main ne tu apni assignments k liye her subject k liya 4 4 dostiyan kar rakhi thi :P How can I help in studies 

Yes I can help in learning things, voice chat ki option laien I'm an excellent motivational speaker :P 

+ Abb@s We need writer. no need motivational speaker :p 

RSS

Latest Activity

maria ali added a discussion to the group STA630 Research Methods
9 minutes ago
maria ali joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
10 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU302 Human Development and Learning
16 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked №Oř's group Novels and Famous e books
16 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group CS204 Cyber Law
16 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU433 Professionalism in Teaching
16 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU654 Addressing problems of learning through technology and pedagogy
16 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU630 Research Project - Education
16 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group TPT620 Teaching Practice (Long Term)
16 minutes ago
Ahad Kharal replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS625 Professional Practices Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS625 Professional Practices
28 minutes ago
Ahad Kharal joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
28 minutes ago
DANI added a discussion to the group MGT101 Financial Accounting
32 minutes ago
abdul ghafoor replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY404 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 20-11-2019 in the group PSY404 Abnormal Psychology
32 minutes ago
abdul ghafoor replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY404 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 20-11-2019 in the group PSY404 Abnormal Psychology
34 minutes ago
Profile IconAli Haider, samar bilal and + '' Tanveer '' joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
40 minutes ago
ALEENA replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion How to Prepare The Mid Term Exams & Study in VU
46 minutes ago
Isha Chuhdary updated their profile
47 minutes ago
ALEENA replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion How to Get Full Marks In Quiz
55 minutes ago
ALEENA liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion How to Get Full Marks In Quiz
56 minutes ago
ALEENA replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Kya Mien Writer Ban Sakti Hoon :-P
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service