We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Water Needed ( Pani Peella Dye koi - Karbla kay Nam par )

Dear Fellows , Here are self explanatory images: If anyone can help people in Dera Murad Jamali and other such areas of our homeland in drinking  clean safe water ; Let it be dedicated to Love for Companions of Imam :  They laid their life , water was not available :  here many loss their life after having this water.    One donkey delivers a water drum  for Rs. 30 - 70 each trip.

And this

This was but CLEANER water,  Jagoo Pakistani Youth....

First read,  see the images,  feel the pain of million of wound I have on my soul, I live here. Have talked to all : from Commissioner to Ministers.

(I am working to best my abilities, so far explored by myself Still Accept my apologies as I could not stop people from drinking this safe water as I could not provide them CLEAN water. they have , (they think) NO choice.

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 6786

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish  changing Pakistan  could have been as simple  as understanding the difference between Muslim and momin. Well,  it is  really difficult to be a Momin, it is  a great challenge,  one has to  FIRST sacrifice all one has  in the name of Allah SWT. 

Submit and accept all around as Will and Word of Allah SWT. 

You like Musaraf or Zardari,  ZA Bhutto or Zia ul haq, all has to be accepted as part of Allah SWT's design to test His people : the Mankind... 

Be Pakistani , help others .  Follow traffic rules.  try to bring self discipline  in your life.

You are responsible for yourself First.

Think of other  when you have  done your Part.  

We are unable to look after  our wild life  : what a pity 

Also read  Sura  Raad :  Ayat no 11

What about Sura Ramaz :  Ayat No ?  

I will get back soon

May Allah bless us.

Rains are a blessing. Our mismanagement makes them trouble for us. 

Soon we will have moon-soon again.   A challenge : let us make it an  opportunity 

Allah SWT has given me another opportunity  to serve Humanity.  I shall be working with UN rehabilitation program in Africa, Starting disarmament  phase among warring tribes.  

Unfortunately,  it is part of GREAT game. The unknown ( but known )  are exploiting the resources ,  locals are  poor,  wealth is being taken away and miseries are left for the local. 

Similar techniques are being adopted n Pakistan.  Let the people destroy their own homeland  for silly and stupid causes : may be ethnic, social ,  religious  etc.   Devil is prevailing. 

Please open  your eyes,  see the hidden powers  sponsoring  Sects  in Pakistan ,  who is funding  .....  Enemies of Islam ?   Why   .... to destroy  Pakistan.  

It is high time for Pakistani Nation to

Wake up, take care of rest of Ummah.   

My passion is travelling. God has granted me another opportunity to help the humanity , this time in African soil. 

Lake Kivu shares border of Rawanda and DRC - Congo.  

May Allah SWT give wisdom  to  Pakistani nation.  

Only  Allah SWT  can  do it.   It may be  easier  to  put the nation   on right track   ,  

Well ,  Divine Power are  limitless.  

Oh My Sweet Allah,  Help my nation. 

Ameen summa Ameen

Just a polite reminder :  to look inward ,  what a nation we are .......

A wall is made of bricks.

Beautiful and strong wall means  that bricks are aligned properly.

Each individual form a brick in this wall of our nation.  How good you feel about yourself ? 

Have you helped any one today ? What civic action / activity have you performed and asked for no reward and recognition today....  

In this Holy Month of Ramzan,  do it.

Every moment is life is calculated, and I am responsible and answeable for the use of my time;  care  for seconds, minutes pile up and you  do not loose hours and days....

ALLAH help you in your mission. It is a great work 

RSS

Latest Activity

彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion کون ہوں مجھ کو بتایا جائے - گر نہ مانوں تو منایا جائے
1 hour ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion کون ہوں مجھ کو بتایا جائے - گر نہ مانوں تو منایا جائے
1 hour ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion Follow the Main Forum & Study Groups New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address
1 hour ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion STORY OF BLIND LOVE
1 hour ago
DON DON updated their profile
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Whispering Soul's discussion "Izat" do trfa chez hai..
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion کون ہوں مجھ کو بتایا جائے - گر نہ مانوں تو منایا جائے
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion Follow the Main Forum & Study Groups New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion غیر پھر غیر، درگزر کر دے - کون روکے زبان اپنوں کی
1 hour ago
+"Khwab Zaadi"+ joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
+"Khwab Zaadi"+ liked +"Certified Gangster"++'s discussion For all female friends
3 hours ago
+AAg❤️ replied to +"Certified Gangster"++'s discussion For all female friends
3 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion STORY OF BLIND LOVE
3 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ posted a discussion
3 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik's 4 discussions were featured
3 hours ago
+"Khwab Zaadi"+ updated their profile
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG replied to +"Certified Gangster"++'s discussion For all female friends
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion غیر پھر غیر، درگزر کر دے - کون روکے زبان اپنوں کی
4 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service