Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

I think that systemic changes are required in every organization, vu is more than 8 yrs old, but still te same rules regulations, examination systems, i think it is required to be changed and improved, so suggest wht things could be changed in VU education system   

Views: 565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brother, first let the issue of 50% increase in Tuition fee. I we would be registered to VU, then we would be able to think of improving the educations system. I am planing to wind up cuz of this cruel attemp of VU management.

being an overseas student i think vu should recommend the text books easily available abroad. not the ones written  by pakistani writters. or if they really want to recommend pakistani auther's books then they should have then in e-book form too so student like me can benafit from them too.

As we know the system is devloped in some where in 2002, and still we are using the same pattern. It is nicely devaloped.

We need only some tuning. Like fees payment can be made through credit cards. Same way books buying also can be done through bank cards as now whole world has switched over to this facility.

Some lectures are totally in Urdu but the exam is in English, may we can give mix lectures so that students come closer to the exam language. As Pakistani Urdu is best for understanding, but for exam we need again to struggle.

yes iftikhar mughar is right, the pattern is same from 2008. It should be changed and improved.

The material in books is also out dated, it should be updated with new trends and new laws and also with new things add in it.

raise a voice against the increase in fee.... this is too much regarding a poor student. No VU is getting private and its now out of the range of an ordinary person. raise the voice to bring down the fee...

My opinion affiliates with those commenter who debating on Tuition  fee. I think students opinion would not persuade significantly to University Decision on fee. This request should to arrive across university management authority very effectively and aptly in case of written applications or letters. we should to be aware from present situation of Pakistan. increasing prices in every filed. its university compels that increase tuition fee or other dues for to overcome expenses. further this in my opinion, this conduct would less admission ratio than admission increasing in every semester. Thank you.

I'm not happy with datasheet preparation method ..... this is third time that I found my self in not-satisfactory datasheet settlement. The datesheet should not be saved from course to course ... but first it should be allowed to prepare and then save in one go .....

I salute to all those teachers who initially given their time and share their knowledge for Lectures at the very initial stage of VU. Indeed it is those Marvelous efforts which gave a terrific Marathon & Telethon lead this VU at this stage. 
Brother Shabbir Ali pointed out the very important aspect which certainly need to be reviewed. As far as The Computer Science is Concerned, Though the basics are still the same, but the rapid technology shift is much fast from 2000 to 2010 and all those applications being used as well.

I dont know, how much these discussion boards play its role in the management decisions or they may consider these observations (points) to improve the standards or we just wasting our time.lolzzz
Regards 

ok Qudsia will mail ur problem directly to the VU top management, hope the could do some thing

this maters if these discussions are mailed to the vu management, nd surely i m going to mail all ur suggestions to vu management, i really want a change.

I really don't find any difficulty in moving on with this educational system. I agree with qudsya about the books for overseas students, it is a real problem. We the overseas student are unable to get help from reference books etc in most cases.

Secondly, till the things goes on  as they are meant to be, no problem occurs. But if any exception cases takes place like Servers are down and papers are getting rescheduled or situations like that, then the things get disorganized and are not managed properly.

In the recent final exams, one of my paper was rescheduled at result day and it was taken by three invigilators. One of them was selecting mcq answers by himself using my teamviewer. I told him not to do so and that was a real hectic full time during the paper. I really got disappointed and angry on the university at that time.

Still, Thanks to the uni because there are no ways of higher education for overseas student.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service