We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE MURDER OF GOVERNOR PUNJAB...........................

MALIK MUMTAZ QADRI A MUJAHID OR A TERRORIST

WAT DO U THINK ABOUT MALIK MUMTAZ..............

PLZ POST UR VIEWS N COMMENTS 2 ..................

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 1006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i say...Kon Se ISLAMI MuLak main..????

also »✖ohaib«  Kya NABI (P.B.U.H) ke daur main Ghustakhi ki Saza Sazay-e-Moot thi..??

Burai ki Jhar (root) khatam kun nahi karte ye loog....???? Shaid isi liye DUNIYA main hum loogon ka ye haal hai...ya...hona chahiye.

{Mere Khayal main (u may differ) Salman taseer ne ASIYA BIBI ki Jaan Ke badle Apni Jaan De Di}

sajanu: agar aap Islam ki history pata hoti to aap ye sawaal na kartay k "Kya NABI (P.B.U.H) ke daur main Ghustakhi ki Saza Sazay-e-Moot thi..??" and secondly agar aap ko sharia'h k baray me kuch maloom hota to ap phir bhi ye question na kartay,,, aur agar ap meri pichi posts parhnay ki zehmat gawara kr lete to ye question poochnay ki nobat phir bhi na aati.
Keep it up Guys............ ta kah jo log haqiqat nhi janta un ko ................................

is he anywhere saying something ill to our prophet Muhammad ( P.B.U.H)  that this fanatic man killed him! for that?? and  whts the definition of black law  aka kala kanoon a law that is abused by people and used by some to get revenge ,that’s just causes people to suffer,like  anyone  in our society can kill anybody and claim that he/she was gustakhe rasool so I murdered him means a law that is not being used  for its actual right purpose or the law being used but for wrong  account  it doesn't even mention the name of  holy prophet . And it s quite truethat section295 C  of the constitution of Pakistan is being used for personal grief specially against minorities and some time even against the Muslims… and 

religion Islam which means peace  which spreads not from strong armof  sword but with morality(ikhlakiaat)   a religion which tells about humanity I canT even consider it  that it allows brutal murder of people  .

okay if this law is being used to sattle personal affairs, so is 302's law, so is 420's law, so is ISI, so is Pak Army, and so is Tax money of Pakistan's tax payers,,,, but the hell they don't talk about that?

I agree with the statement that Islam is the religion of peace,,, but for only those people who want peace,,, let me explain this statement in urdu coz most ov the people will interpret it according to their understandings.

Islam aik aman pasand Mazhab hay likin un ke leye jo Aman chahtay hoon i.e. agar koi hathyaal daal de to Islam kehta hay k ussay maaf kar do, lakin jab koi hathyaal na dalay to Islam me un se larnay ke ijazat hay.

law 302 and law 420 they are implemented after verification and proof  but in case of  this law its  very  difficult  to provide the evidence hum kisi ke dil main guhss ke nahi dheak saktay!  that wht are his thinkings  and opinions  and" its blasphemy law that is highly misused in Pakistan not 302 and 420"..and  you might know know that  law 302 and 420 are man made..and amenments hoti rehti hain inn main or jahain app baat kerrahye hain ke  law 302 or 420 ki baat nahi hoti  tu hoti tu hai !!! app ko pata hoga  z.a buhtoo ko under 302 phaancy di gai thi ..but still he is considered as "shaheed" why..cuz mainly the political party PPP and suppoters of bhutto considered it as a  black law ...

abeera:

acha acha, to aap PPP ki voter hain, issi lie governer ki itni side le rahi hai ..... ab mei samjha saaari baaat .... Hmmmmmm .... theek hai janab ... Keep it Up .....

lolz...another blame,another blame and another blame  app ney kahin say statistical data  check hai about me that menay kis ko vote dia or kis ko nahi  that you  are saying so....and secondly "salman taseer was governer  of Punjab"  PUNJAB... "  and i don't live in punjab.ager  baat mustafa kamal ya shermila farooqi   ki hoti tu  yea kehtay tu sense bhi banta thora  or us per bhi main jis kisi ki bhi side loon ya na loon app ko kia problem hai??? i dont get this app ko kia masla hai..and man its not about taking sides...its about whats wrong and what right...
and haani yea jo finger pointing ki  hai app ne side ko leker tu ager abhi menay uss mad man qadri ki side li hoti tu app khabhi aise baat na kertay ke why iam taking his side...jo ke app khud kertay phir  rahe hu or chate hu sab wohi kerain which isnt possible dont be so biased.

so is this law implemented after verifications and prof.

blasphemy law is highly miss-used?? come'on grow up,,,

there has been no ammendments in 302, 420 and laws like that since 1973. you just proved my point by giving the example of shaheed bhutoo,,, that's how every thing in Pakistan is being misused,,,, so why not ask them to get it to the right track first???

amendments hui hain ager app ko nahi pata tu  iam not going to explain about it further  cuz its useless or blasphemy law ke baraey main app ki info buhat cum hai jo app keh rahe hu ke  law is implemented after verifecations and proof  then see the eg of slaman taseer! bhrai  pari hai histrory  ish tarha ke cases say murder before any verifications systems. and yea  its blasphemay law which is highly misused main yea nahi keh rahi ke baki nahi hotay like 302 and 402 wo bhi hotay hain but not that much.

RSS

Latest Activity

Abu Sufyan posted a status
12 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS606 GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS606 Compiler Construction
22 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS607 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 30-11-2020 in the group CS607 Artificial Intelligence
24 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS615 Assignment No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 27-10-2020 in the group CS615 Software Project Management
27 minutes ago
Profile IconShahid Iqbal, atta, sania saeed and 13 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
36 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked Miss. Churhail's discussion cs101 assignmnt solution
52 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS101 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS101 Introduction to Computing
54 minutes ago
Profile IconBS MATH and Ata Ur Rehman joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
58 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCD401 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group MCD401 Camera basics, principles and practices
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS702 Advanced Algorithms Analysis and Design Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS702 Advanced Algorithms Analysis and Design
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS702 Advanced Algorithms Analysis and Design Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS506 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
1 hour ago

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service