simple si baat hai ... jo zulam ka sath de, zulam ko protect karey, wo baraber ka zaalim hai, or jo zulam governer ne (Gustaakh-e-Rasool (PBUH) ko protect ker k kia, wo yakeenan, waaji-bul qatal hi hai .....
Baki awam ka jaha tak taluk hai, (jss ko governer pasand tha, wo kahey ga k ye sub bura hua, or jss ko governer pasand nahi tha, wo kahey ga k bura hua) ...
Iss barey me Aaam awaam apna Opinion de sakti hai, lekin Ksi Aalam-e-Deen se poocho, to wo yehi kahey ga, k ye qatal waajib hai ..... bcz ye Deen ka faisla hai, or deen k faisley per koi doosri teesri Raey nahi ho sakti .....
Koi muslim kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta kisi Gushtaakh-e-Rasool (pbuh) ko Muaaf kerne ka .....
Saza Mout hai .....
Murder of Governor cannot be justified by what Mr. Qadri is stating. Certain aspects have to be taken into consideration.
1) No one has the right to kill on any grounds except the judicial system of a state.
2) Pakistan's constitution is well equipped with laws which should have been consulted.
3) If the religious scholars, or people of pakistan or even other political figures found Taseer's comment as insulting, they are supposed to file a lawsuit against Taseer and not enforce their own judgements and actions.
4) When about 500 religious scholars had issue fatwa against Taseer, It is responsibility of government of Pakistan to approach them and stop it. If religious scholars are to decide the outcome of each activity in pakistan, then there is no requirement of constitution as well as judiciary of any other setup in pakistan. The system should be transferred to absolute Sharia.
5) Even though pakistan came into existence on the basis of religious differentiation, yet the nation has a legal and accepted constitution as well as judicial system.
6) Even when shariat court takes a decision of taking away life of any criminial, the responsibility does not go on the individual who will do the needfull. It will be a court's ruling, a collective decision taken by authorized personnel to act on the behalf of their people as well as the decision will be taken in line with certain benchmarks.
7) Even if the judicial system of a state is on failure, it still does not give right to any individual to start taking actions and violate laws. They have to understand that their actions and specially in such cases can become benchmark for future generations without understanding the basis on which these incidents occurred.
As far as Salman Taseer's statements are concerned, what he said was wrong. But the counter action can also not be considered right. In short, one wrong thing cannot be justified by doing another wrong act no matter what were the conditions.
Lastly, I wish that the scholars who are translating and spreading ISLAM and its preachings do actually understand what they are doing, are not biased and do feel their responsibility. As individuals it might not be of importance but as representatives and widely accepted leaders, they should know the consequence of each of their actions / statements.
On personal node, end of Salman taseer personally pleases me but the way it happened and for the reason it was carried out is not accepted. Its just that we got rid of a menace but in the wrong way :)
I would appreciate if any one around can give me some quotes either from QURAN or from Hadees where ALLAH or his prophet (PBUH) himself has asked people to take away life of others when an insult is made to Prophet (PBUH).
I would also seek an opinion as to why same thing is not done in case of ALLAH who is most greatest and merciful and holds higher position and ranks in our hearts and faith when compared to our beloved prophet (PBUH). Are other prophets less respected or lovable ? Why ?
Please...do not give me firing response just for the sake of arguments. Lets talk logically and conclude the matter to get something which benefits everyone in sensible mode.
thanks to...BM...he make it clear
Mere khayal main Us Shaks ke qatal ke piche shaid kai aur sayasi wajuhaat hon gi,,,,kisi ko 26 golion se qatal kar dena, mehaz is bina par ke us ne is LAW ko Kala Qanoon kaha...i think is a SHAMEFUL act...kai aur tariqe thay is muamle ko suljhane k liye. HE well said "Bemar Zehin"
please BM read Anssar Abassi's writing on this page for referance
abeera either you don't want to understand or you don't pay attention to replies. this has been answered in my previous posts, but i 'll answer it again. no she was not punished. and its because
when any attacks were made on Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H), Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H) never ever answered harshly, because Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H) was too kind, but when Risalat was targitted, Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H) answered with full force. some of examples are given below:
1- musleema bin kazaab.
2- Asma bintMarwan (poet)
3- Abu Afak (poet)
4- Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf (poet)
search a lill either on google or ask any religious scholar they will tell the stories about the people i mentioned above, they are not all, but some...
i can say the same for u! that u don't want to understand either! and the names that you have given first thing is that all theses people who were ordered to kill they must have been taught first about Islam and its message and royalty of Hazoor Akram (saw) and after no of warnings the Oder wouldhave passed and implemented..
( aik banda jisay islam ke barey main kuch bhi pata na hu or who koi burayalfaz istimal keray tu i think our first duty is to clear his concepts about islam and tell him/her the real meanings of islam and its teachings yea nahi ke usay dheaktay hi maar du!) and it was " Hazur Akram (sallallahu alaihay wassalam)" who has great knowledge and whos excellence cant be compared with any one the one who know about things better then any one in this world.....and who are we to decide when there isn't enough verification and was risalat targeted by saying black law ??and in that way imran khan and other main stream leader must be killed cuz they supported governor Punjab on this issue and Again In that way when last year at a holy place of qadiayani/ahmdei community there was an attack by terraristgroup and many people diead after that mian nawaz shreef on media said that" marzai hamre bhai hain"( not the most gustakh???)and calling them brothers isnt a gustakh?? so why didnt that lunatic killer killed mian nawaz shrif sahab ?? cuz qadri isnt a mujahid at all he was just used by the powers and remember that if thisconspiracy begins to unveil this qadri will also be killed to hidethings......
and i think first and foremost preference should be QURAN then a religious scholar.
Pakistan mei rozana hazaaro be-gunnah log maarey jaatey hain, lekin aap ne kabhi un ki khaatir iss tarha se awaaz nahi uthaai jaise k aap aaj governer k lie larr rahi hain .....
Kaash aapne un hazaro be gunnah logo ki maasoom jaano k zeya per bhi issi jazbey ka izhaar kia hota, to shayyad aaj un me se kuch ko hi Insaaf mil gya hota .....
search those name again,,, i am not here to take your arrogance,,, just search those name...
arguments for the sake of arguments is not the way to sought out things,,, so its better that you don't suppress to impose your own thoughts, its coz they are not worth enough to be followed... if you can come up with a good refrence or example we 'd be glade to give them a thought...
secondly after the ijmmah of ehl-e-deen (religious scholars) if you still don't like the idea of 'death sentence for the blasphemer' then may ALLAH help you and show you the path of righteous people,,, because 'Ijmah' is the path shown by the Hazrat Mohammad (P.B.U.H).