We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE MURDER OF GOVERNOR PUNJAB...........................

MALIK MUMTAZ QADRI A MUJAHID OR A TERRORIST

WAT DO U THINK ABOUT MALIK MUMTAZ..............

PLZ POST UR VIEWS N COMMENTS 2 ..................

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 993

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that was the least i could do i.e. to come up with valid references,,,,

and now,,, like poet said,,,,

ab jis ke ge me aa'aye wahi paa'ye roshni

ham ne to dil jala ke sar-e-aam rakh deya,,,

wow .. nice shair ....
the one who deliberately  doesn't need to understand i cant help it
daikhain g blasphemy is something else and being a munafiq is something else. don't mix these two.
documentary is made  specifically on" blasphemy law" plz  watch and listen  it carefully thats sit.

plz i have just been through that documentary,,,

every person is talking about his opinion only one person quoted suarh-moaa'ida,,, and here it is,,, death sentence. and by the way even this doucmentry dosen't support your arguments,,, no refrences, just openions even the people are saying "ALLAH ka Mehboob (P.B.U.H), ALLAH janay"...

why documentaries? why not the quran'ic verses and hadiths from the ansar abbasi's column?

anyways,,, i won't be taking part in this discussion anymore coz your arguments are just for the sake ov other arguments,,, and with no authentic references, you just come up with opinions, which can't be acceptable in this matter.

very nyc article as always...............

the column is very good,,, am kind ov fan ov j  chaudry,,,

this column doesn't clarify your point,,, and the reason is the same,,, blasphemy is something else and munafiqat is something else,,,

shoaib bhai mje ap jitna to Islam k baare me nhe pta aur na he ap se behas karne hai bas itna pta hai k jab tum daikho k Islam k baare me ziada behas shroo ho gye hai to whan se kinara kushi karo.kynk ziada behas karne se insan khud he apne swalon me phans jata hai.isliye jitana aur jaise btaiya gya hai waise he karo.

plz for God sake,leave this matter to your GOD and be happy and live a peace ful life

THIS IS FOR BOTH ABEERA AND SHOAIB

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

Latest Activity

Today Top Members 

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service