We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE MURDER OF GOVERNOR PUNJAB...........................

MALIK MUMTAZ QADRI A MUJAHID OR A TERRORIST

WAT DO U THINK ABOUT MALIK MUMTAZ..............

PLZ POST UR VIEWS N COMMENTS 2 ..................

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 1004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 Hi KAnta Tha PPp ka Punjab me..Acha Huwa NikeL GAya...:P:P

Nahi hen kam Mere NABI(PBUH) ko chahane wale,
Mitt gaye khud Gustakhon ko bachane wale.

pls read Ansaar Abassi's writing on this page for reference

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/1-10-2011/Karachi/page3.asp

thanks genial one,,, it was really a good article,,, actually i was in search of the name of 'bin-khatal' who was killed rite in Haram Shareef for his blasphemous poetry.

ap logon ki is matter per thinking k baare me mere mind me aik question aaya hai wo ye kya hamen chahiye k hum her us shakhs ko qatal karden jise hum daikhen k wo Islam k khilaf koi baat karta hai chahe wo muslim he ho?

plz mere question ka ans den.

i am totally confused

faiza g!! seems like you have been through these discussion with your eyes closed.

doing something against Islam is something else, where as blasphemy is something else,,, which should not be left unpunished because it will open ways to other evils...

@ abeera: i am not terrorised by that act,,, so how it could be a terrorist activity?

do we need a change in defination?

by the definition you gave,,, U.S is the no.1 terrorist in this world,,, where as 'they' say its the other way around.

"APP"   nahi hue tu kia  baki sab bhi nahi hue......and iam not concerned with USA..
the definition relate U.S with this,,,
arguments pe arguments main deti hun.....(so true according to u!)

every one who have any doubts about the death sentence for the blasphemer in Islam should read this,,, as well as the who think taseer was innocent. if this article is not fully shown in this post, kindly reffer to the link given below...

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/1-10-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=03_20.gif

ARSALAN AHMED  KINDLY CHANGE THE TOPIC OF THIS DISSCUSION  FROM  WHAT DO TIHINK ABOUT MURDER OF GOVER PUNJAB TO  PUNISHMENT OF GUHTAKE RASOOL......

RSS

Latest Activity

Saqib replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS508 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS508 Modern Programming Languages
17 minutes ago
Saqib joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
17 minutes ago
Musawar Ahmed replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS603 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 26-11-2020 in the group CS603 Software Architecture and Design
25 minutes ago
Musawar Ahmed joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
25 minutes ago
Pooja kumari replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG501 Online Quiz No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group ENG501 History of English Language
44 minutes ago
+!!! ❤️ Shadow Girl❤️!!! liked ++!!Zuni Khan(Am Cyco)'s discussion Kitna Mushkil Hai Aziyat Ye Gawara Karna
1 hour ago
UZMA replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion Don't Worry About Your Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes
2 hours ago
Profile IconFatima and MUHAMMAD NAJEEB joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT601 GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Last Date: 27-11-2020 in the group MGT601 SME Management
3 hours ago
+ " Şinger " and + "ραℓωαѕнα" are now friends
3 hours ago
+ " Şinger " replied to Pooja kumari's discussion quiz discussion
3 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU654 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group EDU654 Addressing problems of learning through technology and pedagogy
3 hours ago

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service