We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Files Upload Here.

what is 4 step and 5th thing to solution and Preparation Final Exams?ab tension nahi extension

i think you know already but i don't  want to waste your time .but i want to know only kia ap ko solution chia  aur kitna log is ka solution want to know . her cheez ka technical issue hota ha to you all understand  papers ko  bi solve karna ka  technical solution ha . you know already technical  issue is very important .ap sub paper chia mth ya cs ya psy ya phy ya mgt ya eng what ever  jo bi hoo  . technical methode sa  kisi bi paper ko solve kar sakta hain .agar ap ya samjata hain ka ap ki preparation nahi ha final exam ka lia then  go head  you know go a head  but i know you don't know   

papers ki preparation   nahi    ku ka study nahi kar saka ya karna ko dil  nahi kia  ya kopi guidance nahi thi ya sub to bahana hain  mean lame excuses but any how  her thing ka technical solution hota ha jo is ka bi ha . mean 4 things in your technical solution but 5th is extra solution jo kisi kisi person ka  pass hota ha tabi to all years study karbna wala worry hota hain jab koi aisa jo sara sall study nahi karta aur pass bi ho jata ha .i will tell you all these 4 things and extra 5th thing  jo only some people use  but first i want to know kitna percent logo ko ya help ya technical method chia.ap log discussion kar lain ho sakta ha ap logo main sa hi kuch 5th thing rakhta hoon     

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 604

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how to answer the exam papers : 

i explained exactly how to answer the exam paper, i will talk about how to solve sheets, unsolved exams, question papers and solved examples.but you know about technical method and rules .but first i want to know.  seriously , how much people interest in this technical method  4 things and  5th thing method .

Are you struggling before exams? Are you in the middle of exams and feel that you didn't accomplish anything 1 hour is your guide through exams, that will help you gain your confidence through exams, will tell you how to study for exam fast, only use 4 things method and only 5th step but this is on of you  what do you deserve . but remember that 5th thing don't have to all people . 

Wah Yar, when did u will tell when exams will be over, I think its a good joke to innocent students. Please don't waste their time as they have already lost a lot.

LoL 

useless topic .. if you really have some good tips then dont wait for people.. just share it. If it worth reading then people will automatically come and thanks to you otherwise kindly do not waste time ..

exams start ho chuka hy.ap ab ni btyae gy to student un tips ko follow akhir kb krngy

bhai ab bta dein  4 steps and 5th thing  kal ppr hy   

jin logo na nothing study in this session use 4th step and 5th step only ho sakta ha pass hi ho jain

ab 4th steps  kon sy hn bhai wo bhi bta dein

RSS

Latest Activity

Biya liked + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion بعد مُدت اُسے دیکھا، لوگو
25 minutes ago
Biya liked UMER UMER's discussion images111.jpg
26 minutes ago
Biya liked ١ دن's discussion زندگی گزارنے کا فارمولا
27 minutes ago
Profile IconFatima, HaMza Tufail, Mahnoor shahid and 7 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
35 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked ١ دن's discussion زندگی گزارنے کا فارمولا
35 minutes ago
١ دن posted a discussion
47 minutes ago
Amina Ibrahim joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
56 minutes ago
١ دن updated their profile
1 hour ago
Profile Iconzisani and komal tahir joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
Waseem Khan updated their profile
1 hour ago
DraMa QuEeN updated their profile
1 hour ago
UMAR GHAFOOR joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
UMER UMER posted a discussion
1 hour ago
ALEENA replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Mera tu Mohabbat se aitbar.............:-P
2 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +"..BleSsinGs!'s discussion MCD401 Camera basics, principles and practices Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MCD401 Camera basics, principles and practices
2 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +"..BleSsinGs!'s discussion MCD401 Camera basics, principles and practices Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MCD401 Camera basics, principles and practices
2 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to Waseem Aziz's discussion 1st Assignment PROJECT MANAGEMENT (MGMT627) required Solution in the group MGMT627 Project Management
2 hours ago
abid ali replied to Ikra butt's discussion CS301-Data Structure Assignment No 1 Solution 2019 in the group CS301 Data Structures
2 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting
2 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCM101 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 20-11-2019 in the group MCM101 Introduction to Mass Communication
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service