Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

What is Attitude and its Significance with Knowledge and Skills

As we always hear about the positive attitude, behaviors, knowledge and skills. I tell you the simplest of the equation to elaborate the value & significance of Attitude apart from skills and knowledge.....

Skills + Knowledge x ( Attitude )

Lets say you are 80% skills and 90 % knowledge and your attitude is zero or pretty low then,

80 + 90 X (0) = 0

You will get the zero answer

Here you can clearly see what the attitude is all about. If your attitude is good that will enhance the significance of your knowledge and skills but if you don't have the right or winning attitude then it will results as nothing.  Positive and right attitude always leads to success and develop a different mind set to achieve the goals.

Hope you will learn from this equation.......

Regards,

Abdul Rehman Ansari

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

V. Nice Bro....

100% Agreed.....

ye wo wala attitude nhi hy asmee what u r thinking ... its your professional approach & behavior and mind set that helps you to approach different goals in your life

ji exactly

amazing nysh :)))))))))))))

Skills + Knowledge x ( Attitude )

Ansari Bhai, hope u r fine? This equation is wrong

80 + 90 X (0) = 0

Correct answer for this equation will be 80 + 90 X (0) = 80

chacha ji 0 jidy naal v multiply Honda answer 0 hii annndaaaa......FYL

I agree that 0 will bring the product as 0 but i think u are not familiar with the fundamentals and principles of mathematics. Please consult somebody who knows something about mathematics.

At least , i am confident that maths is my life and Alhamdulillah always got excellent marks in all the stages of my education.

With ur concept, it seems that u require some concepts of maths to be cleared.

There is a famous word BODMAS (Bars first then Brackets off, Division, Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction) which i studied in 6th class.

Kaka, mathematics key kuch asool hotey hn. Is equation sey jawab yeh hi aata hey 80 + 90 X (0) = 80

In order to support ur point of view, this is correct equation 

(Skills + Knowledge) Attitude = Output (Success)

Correct equation may be

(Skills + Knowledge) Attitude = Output 

is equal to success

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by