Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

What is Attitude and its Significance with Knowledge and Skills

As we always hear about the positive attitude, behaviors, knowledge and skills. I tell you the simplest of the equation to elaborate the value & significance of Attitude apart from skills and knowledge.....

Skills + Knowledge x ( Attitude )

Lets say you are 80% skills and 90 % knowledge and your attitude is zero or pretty low then,

80 + 90 X (0) = 0

You will get the zero answer

Here you can clearly see what the attitude is all about. If your attitude is good that will enhance the significance of your knowledge and skills but if you don't have the right or winning attitude then it will results as nothing.  Positive and right attitude always leads to success and develop a different mind set to achieve the goals.

Hope you will learn from this equation.......

Regards,

Abdul Rehman Ansari

Views: 560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Out put can be anything for which u r working.

nice ALI and really thanks to participate in this conversation

No doubt attitude plays a significant role in performance but not so important as u have tried to prove through this equation. This means that if some one has 1 % attitude then according to ur equation his output has gone up to 170. Isn't it so strange. 0 pe 0 and 1 pe 170. At least , it is beyond my comprehension.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

its not mathematical equation my dear its a concept equation that shows your attitude is multiplier of your knowledge and skills. we are not here to solve any mathematical question the idea is to only show that your knowledge and skills are nothing without ur positive attitude

AR Ansari Bhai, 20 saal nokri mn yehi kuch sekha hey keh attitude positive rakhna chaheya. Due to this positive attitude, everything becomes possible but >>>>>>>> mathematics key bhi kuch asool hn and there is some decorum of this forum as well. 

I frankly speaking, did not like the way, Ansari Bhai, u addressed me using the words like "chacha ji 0 jidy naal v multiply Honda answer 0 hii annndaaaa......FYL".

I reciprocated in the same tone with very heavy heart. M sorry for using world like Kaka for you.

Okay, leave it. I respect u a lot. U are my brother and bhai and will remain so. Love u. 

Ansari bro i really appreciate your effort, however dont mind, Shakeel bro is saying perfecting right with respect to mathematical principles, even if u call this as "concept equation", it must hold some logic. The right equation seems:

(Skill + knowledge) x Attitude = Ratio of Success

Shakeel bro, if the result comes above 100, it wont be wrong cos attitude adds synergy to the output, which in return could be worth trillions.

superb sharing

i would like to add my own equation here.

skill+knowledge/ confident= attitude

what do all say about it.

hmmm tabhi us din u were feeling special

nyc sharing

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service