Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

2p9ziu3swbi0o

☺☺What is the impact of indian dramas on Girls☺☺ negitive or positive.......

Views: 1509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very bad effect....negative one...discuss on 

what is the impact of starplus on youth language..

It is human nature that one goes to decline. Water flows down stream, so downfall is easy way. 

It is big open fight forced on us,  AL QURAN stops  to talk against others.  Back biting , conspiracy , ill thinking , bad wishing, teasing , etc. 

Just STOP watching TV. I failed to implement the same at my Home, I asked Allah's SWT help. I have two TV sets at home, by the Grace of Allah ( and through kindness of WAPDA) high fluctuation in electricity : today both are non functional. Now faor last one month, we are safe from Indian attacks. 

And above all, free from Depression attacks of GEO TALK shows, and other media tricks as well. 

( so there is a message from China for you .....  Old story ....  ) 

well indians are our no.1 Enemy they cant defeat us in Battle field so they are attacking us with there media arsenal..................there are so many things tht these indian channels are doing they are exploiting men women and even children........They are making  boys and girls to just think about love and do something against there parents will ............... they are using there religious songs famous among us and we recite them without knowing anything.....they are showing love gr8r then God...............     Our cable operators are showing cartoon network in hindi language ,which shows there god and goddess stories via animation  and parents dont control there children and let them watch those shows making children vulnerable to hindu religion.....
i agree with u our darama is still NO.1 indian daramy dakh k to itni tension hoti. bhooth fazzol and ajeeb sy hoty , no story and no accting just galmour. hamry ptv, hum and ARY py still bhoth achy achy daramy aaty jo k ache feel daty. but also its up to us that how we set our mind and what we want to see. choice and selectionis our own and it should be good one and relefct us.
Highly negative Impact on our society.

Utni planing to hamari army nan karti ho jitni ya dramo main sass baho nand karti hain..

u now how to influence? how to show off? even how to kill?

It is rare that Muslims understand what is cooking up in Hindu's brain.  Too deep and intricate planning. 

In my opinion, only Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Allama Iqbal and Quaid -i- Azam Muhammad  Ali Jinnah understood and finally defeated the Hindu thought and plans. 

Evolutionary Hindu myths and thought process has matured in centuries, I am now a days reading Arthasastra by The Kautiliya .   It is the oldest and most exhaustive treatise on the governance and administration of a state.     I wish , this book may be read and taught in our military circles. Hope to have a different outcome of future conflict , not like 71 or Kargil, when both military and political leadership was paralyzed.

Among books written by non Muslim authors and read by me ,  I will grade it the best on Administration, Government , Military planning including Saas , Bahoo and Naaand campaigns. 

2011 k discussion 

Informative hoty hain Wesy Inn CHannels k Daramas 

-ve Impact zyada par raha hai sach me 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service