Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Aslam-o-Alikum

dear friends to day my question in this discussion is very simple

Hamid Meer per attack ..... kon fyda utha raha hy???

ISI ko badnam kia ja raha hy ya kuch aur hy????

all sensible friends are requested to ans  

Views: 1333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will also advise you to forget Army's previous history...except General Zia's misadventure on this country. We are paying the cost of his follies. He was the person who poisoned us with Saudi Riyals & US Dollars. Only Zia's policies are alive and threatening us in the long run. It was Zia who dragged us into this hell....

How many politicians have lost their children in this war?

Still, you may enjoy corrupt democracy drama as long as you want. You see they are sooooo honest people that they are doing accountability of Musharraf, politicians themselves are infallible, MNAs with fake degrees have more right to skim this country's wealth. Army dont deserve a dime even after giving sacrifices for this nation.

ایک کہاوت ہے

میٹھا میٹھا ہپ ہپ

کڑوا کڑوا تھو تھو

Nad-e-Ali 

کہتے ہیں ضیا کو یاد رکھیں اور باقی بھول جائیں

Its a natural phenomenon, that Taza taza khai hui karvi cheez ki karwahat itni jaldi khatam nae hoti. If you are not ready to remember you RECENT MISTAKES then what will you get out of remembering Yahya Khan and Ayub Khan? Kahawat to Sanp guzarnay k baad lakeer peetnay ki b hay, phr to ham sab ko 81 ki golian kha k so jana chahiyay warna 32 bore ki khani parengi

ابھی موڈ نہیں بات کرنے کا۔

بلڈی سویلین سونے جا رہا۔ 

شب بخیر

well answer mr madad Ali 

Pha G tusan nay ty pur bash kara deti fir

PEMRA walo hosh karo? Jo media qom me intishar phelana chahta he us ko lagam do. Warna me samju ga tum be Ghadar E Watan ho?

Lanat ho tum par media walo. Aik ulji hui qom ko mazeed ulja rhay ho. Bakwas kertay ho phir kehtay ho hum par Attack sahafat par attack he. Lantyo Zardari mulk loot ker chala gya kia media usay rok saka. Tumari hasiahat hi kia he. Jab se Musharaf ne media azad kya corruption double ho gayee he. Tum sirf shor sharaba kertay ho nothing else?

A slap for Hamid Mir and Jang Group

RSS

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service