Assallamualaikum. . .
You are absolutely right dear...... but as aafiya not in us now:( similarly there is not passion in Muslims.
My favourite personality is Dr Zakir Naik.
Because he has the full knowledge of Islam.
ary KAMIL koi ni hy IS duniya mein..abi.....eik hi guzray hain Muhammad S.A.W aur koi ni....
ksi k pass full knowledge ni....
knowledge to ISLAm ki un professor k pass b hy jo k Non Muslims hain mean religion ya ISLAM as a subject parhatay hain....
bt ye jst knwledge kisi kam b ni ae ga AKHRAT mein gr ISLAM kabool ni kiya..........
Agree with you, Urs ABs
1. Syed Qutb [rahimahullah]
2. Hassan ulBanna [rahimahullah]
3. Mawlana Maududi [rahimahullah]
4. Amin Ahmad Islahi
5. Javed Ahmad Ghamdi
6. [late]Jamaluddin Afghani
7. [late]Ayatullah Khoemeni
8. Dr. Israr Ahmad [rahimahullah]
9. Allama Mohammad Iqbal [rahimahullah]
10.[late] Mawlana Abul Kalam Azad
1. They are muslims, as their names suggest.
2. They are all dead, but had worked in their own capacity & knowledge on Islam and various topics regarding Quran, Sunnah, Fiqh, Tasaof etc.
3. Allah kbows best what their conditions are after their death; and how they shall be treated on the Day pf Judgment.
4. My belief is that if they had endeavored in enlightening the caise of Islam (Peace for Mankind) for the love & satisfaction of Allah, with true love for our beloved Prophet (sallallau 'alaihi wa sallam) and his Ahley Bayates, then, SURELY they will be rewarded; OTHERWISE NOT (Allah knows best).
also maay the blessings and mercy Allah Tallah be with us and on us today & always.
Love and Peace for mankind