Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Assallamualaikum. . .

I thought this would make for an interesting and fun discussion . . . Who is you favourite Muslim personality and why? To keep the discussion more diverse, try and mention names other than our Beloved Prophet Muhammad or the popular Sahaba . . . since we all know that they are well-loved and admired. And thus that is an obvious answer . . .
Also, by mentioning other names, this will increase our knowledge about Muslim personalities, which is an added bonus. I'll wait for other answers, meanwhile I'm drawing lots amongst my personal favourites. 

Looking forward to your answers!

Views: 1120

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very Nice Discussion..

I appreciate by featuring the discussion as it is an excellent  start as a "New Member".

Keep up the good work and Keep contributing

Walaikum Assalam

keeping aside Prophet SAW and sahabas, my favourite personalities are

Ahmed Deedat and Dr Zakir Naik

Reason: High knowledge, humble attitude and best teaching skill using Hikmah...My praises and Salute to them!

And moreover Salute to all Muslims for being Muslims!

Allama Talib Johri

Allama Nasir Abbas

Allama Tahir Ul Qadari

Nice discussion 

Hazrat MUHAMMAD P.B.U.H

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD(SAW) 

Hazrat Muhammad (P. B. U. H) my favourite personality and our Ideal . May Allah help us to follow His Sunnah Ameen

"Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes for (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah much." (Quran: 33/21)

Say (O Muhammad to mankind): ‘If you (really) love Allah then follow me Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’ Say (O Muhammad): ‘Obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad).’ But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers." (Quran: 3/31)

very nice discussion

Thanks to all of you... for sharing your good thinking and knowledge about Holly personalities.

Nice 

vry nice sharing

Salahu din Ayubi ..................i love him He was the gr8st muslim general who conquered Palestine ......his war tactics brought evolution in war and made a solid point tht u can win a war without advanced weapons and armor

+cool Bajwa ......ALLAH ki Qudrat

bay shak wohi KHALIQ hy hum sab MUKHLOOQ...........

RSS

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service