We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

What will you say  about "love" or "ishq"? there is a video which clears what is ishq or love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EVJDf...

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 167

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ishq-e Haqīqi

Ishq-e Haqīqi (عشق حقیقی) literally means "the real love" but metaphorically it means "the love of God". It refers to the belief that only God is worth loving and He is the only one who can return His creature's love for Him.

Ishq-E-Haqiqi The Power of Faith!

[edit]Ishq-e Majāzi

Ishq-e Majāzi (عشق مجازی) literally means "metaphorical love". It refers to the love for God's creation i.e. love of a man for a woman or another man and vice versa. It is said to be generated by beloved person's external beauty. According to some schools of thought in Sufism, Ishq-e Majāzi can eventually lead to Ishq-e Haqiqi.

Very well explain that hit to the reality,  Can i say Eshq e Majazi is the prerequisite of Ishq e Haqiqi ? ,,,,, If Yes, then why Eshq e Majazi was exceptional for Rabia Basri? her love was pure and devoted and indeed was the most meritorious way of worshipping God. Her love was Eshq e Haqeqi that was beyond to intellect but why not she examine through Majazi Love for Haqiqi ?

Ishq Majazi aur Ishq haqeeqi meri nazer me 2no ka apas me bohat ghera link hai, ALLAh k bando se mohbbat darasal serhi hai ishq-e-Haqeeqi ki taraf, ishq majazi ALLAH se mohabbat ko aur mazbot karta hain....ishq-e-majazi haqooq-ul-ibad hain aur ishq haqeeqi Haqooq Allah....jab aik banda ALLAH ki banai hoi makhlook se mohabbat karta hain insan aur insaniat ki care karta hain to darasal wo haqooq ul ibad pore karte hova ALLAH ko raazi kar raha hota hain....ALLAH ki banai hoi makhlook khush to samjho ALLAH raazi...

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service