.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Search Here

Why You Have Chosen Virtual University For Study & How Many You are Satisfied With Your Choice?

Why You Have Chosen Virtual University For Study & How Many You are Satisfied With Your Choice?

Image result for VU

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 1248

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dear, its you who make it valuable or De-valuable. when you go for interview people see how much marks you have attained. as far as it is govt.University and HEC recognized it is valuable. its just a myth people have created about VU. I have personally experienced There is no value issue with VU degree. Its just GRAPES ARE SOUR  

Agree with u miss

I disagreed, in VU, i experienced, pplz rejected when they see your degree from VU, when you done your study in other subjects rather than I.T, so, the worth of VU are from I.T degrees. 

I chose the Vu University because there is large selection of studies, good lecturers and an excellent social life. The University offers various possibilities for study in my field of interest which are not available in other universities Although every uni may not fulfill all the criteria which every student wish but i am confident enough .that vu is good university many student also complain but the fact is that if u want to fly in sky u should do what ever effort would required to do i also have some complain The work load is much more demanding, and requires a lot of effort if you want to achieve a top grade, so making sure you attend every lecture and GDB,Assignment etc  is absolutely imperative. Remember, this is your degree and your future, your university teachers aren’t there to force you to do anything

VU although is not the best Uni but u people agree that it provide much facilities to overseas and job holder..... A word of advice, you are going to University to receive an education, not to receive a grade. To quote Dumbledore, you might have to decide between “what is right and what is easy.” Never give into academic dishonesty, because learning is more important than grades.

Best of luck 

Regards Stranger.

yar mein bhi ap logoon ki thara VU ko faszul UNI samjta tha aur apni 2saal B.Sc(CS) ki degree break karwa kar IUB Bahawalpur mein (MCS) admission liya aur study ka hisab ya mari life ka worst experience tha phari ka koi system he nahi concept naam ki to koi cheez he nahi ha sirf ra8th system ha professors nawab hn semester mein 10 sy uper lecture nahi hoty. ya sirf IUB ki bte nahi ha mara cosuin comsat LHR sy BS(CS) kara ha aur iss ka 6th semester aur koi hal nahi inka bhi baap ka paisa haram kara hn

VU sy mny jetna 2saal mein learn kia ha itna ya 4saal mein bhi nahi kar sakhty hn, yar ap mara wali mistake na karna mein apna saal waste karny ka bad phir VU mein continuous kara hu BS(CS)

chordo VU ko badnaam karna mny bara bara professors ko VU ko sult karty hua dakha ap ka knowledge bolta ha aur VU sy better knowledge pura pakistan mein nahi mila ga ap ko 

hats off to VU  

HARD WORK IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. Most people having different stages of their, i.e. student life or in employment who do not work hard and want to success without doing something, they always blame other peoples or systems for their unsuccessful in the life. These kind of people are generally known as negative thinkers having no goal or vision. On the other hand people with positive thinking, have specific goals in their life. They always try for achieving of their goals even they did not success for achieving their goals they blame himself not others. These peoples are actual success in the life.

My goal is for improving my education with my employment. For achieving of this goal I chose Virtual University of Pakistan. I have completed my MBS from this university and now I am a student of this university for MSBA. During this period my employment not only remained continue but my job grade improved.  I am not only fully satisfied from my choice also always pray for founder of this university as well as all administrative and sporting members of this university for providing this opportunity / facility.

Regards,

Muhammad Rashid

Student of MSBA

Deputy Manager HR

The question is only for VU students, not for other universities's student.

hahhahahahha

yar mein bhi ap logoon ki thara VU ko faszul UNI samjta tha aur apni 2saal B.Sc(CS) ki degree break karwa kar IUB Bahawalpur mein (MCS) admission liya aur study ka hisab ya mari life ka worst experience tha phari ka koi system he nahi concept naam ki to koi cheez he nahi ha sirf ra8th system ha professors nawab hn semester mein 10 sy uper lecture nahi hoty. ya sirf IUB ki bte nahi ha mara cosuin comsat LHR sy BS(CS) kara ha aur iss ka 6th semester aur koi hal nahi inka bhi baap ka paisa haram kara hn

VU sy mny jetna 2saal mein learn kia ha itna ya 4saal mein bhi nahi kar sakhty hn, yar ap mara wali mistake na karna mein apna saal waste karny ka bad phir VU mein continuous kara hu BS(CS)

chordo VU ko badnaam karna mny bara bara professors ko VU ko sult karty hua dakha ap ka knowledge bolta ha aur VU sy better knowledge pura pakistan mein nahi mila ga ap ko 

hats off to VU  

Best Professors, Excellent if someone have capabilities to learn best......

Who blame others never have high goals....

Admission lay kar khud ko mushkil main daal diya.............. koi scope nahi ha........... na degree ki koi value ha............. Ess sy to behtar AIOU ha 

for I.T Vu is the best university, aiou paisa haram karna hai to theek hai

RSS

Donation

A quality education changes lives & start with you.

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Subject Study Groups

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2018   Created by + M.TariK MaliC.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service