We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

(✿◠‿◠) Yes OR No Lets PlaY Game (◠‿◠✿)

(✿◠‿◠) Yes  OR  No

Lets PlaY Game (◠‿◠✿)

So the title says it all, you need to Answer Yes or No to the last poster's question.

Then ask a question of your own Answerable by yes or no ok i'll

Start..........................

...Reply At Last Page...

Do you like Ice Cream?

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2582

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love all PAKISTANI FORCE,
i want to join these forces.
but how

i like this disscsion welldone

Thanks + sam 

Yes do u like Police

yes why not

Can i send u frnd request sis

Aham Alan, please : This comment is not part of game , it is just suggestion for Aisha.

Aisha Sis n all participating members, there is a suggestion that while replying, it would be more interesting to know each others liking if we address each other by name. For Example i asked Doll that do you sleep. Doll may answer like this , Yes Shakeel. In the same way she may ask any question to any member like this, Faizan, do you like historical places. so on so on so on so on . . . . . .

If you people agree then we can proceed with this because this will create less confusion that to whome you are replying etc etc.

thanks u g nice suggestion  but ye tb posible ho na k sab rep b kary

ub faizan ko he lay lain ek rep abi kia phr gayab phr koi new member rep  add kerta hy wo b just once

iska soloution dain

Very simple solution, questions are by name. Anybody can be asked. You can change the name and ask anybody to continue the discussion. Take the same example . For example i asked Doll a question and she goes away. No problem, once she will be on line she may answer your question. Mean while u can ask other members who r on line. Hope got the point.

ya thats nice

hope so sb follow b kery na

RSS

Latest Activity

+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS101 Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion in the group CS101 Introduction to Computing
2 minutes ago
Shahid updated their profile
8 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH102 Basic Algebra and Trigonometry Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 31-05-2020 in the group MTH102 Basic Algebra and Trigonometry
8 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS312 Database Modeling and Design Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 01-06-2020 in the group CS312 Database Modeling and Design
12 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS312 Database Modeling and Design Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 01-06-2020
12 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group CS312 Database Modeling and Design
12 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS301 Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion in the group CS301 Data Structures
14 minutes ago
khaaniii replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO402 Microeconomics Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion in the group ECO402 Microeconomics
28 minutes ago
Muhammad Bilal replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO402 Microeconomics Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion in the group ECO402 Microeconomics
33 minutes ago
Muhammad Bilal joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
33 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS510 Software Requirements and Specifications Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion in the group CS510 Software Requirements and Specifications
50 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS510 Software Requirements and Specifications Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion
50 minutes ago

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service