We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Since I am a small mind, so m going to discuss people today...

Nobody is indispensable in this world so was Zakki. We all have to leave even the world someday but the question is how would we like to leave the world?

Humiliated?

or

Gracefully?

As a nation, we dont use to commit mistakes, we use to commit blunders. Recent two discussions started by zakki, were ended with a mess....

1. https://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/attempt-to-commit-suicide-...

2. https://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/topic-nill

As a national habit we forget our mistakes and know a lot about others. So why not to join together right after the eve of Shab-e-barat and honestly, openly accept what we have done wrong. How should we handle zakki's venoming questions and also tell zakki where he was wrong so that by chance he could get something to learn or others could learn from our discussion.

Do you know, what is the greatest loss in life?

Here is my view:

As the above quote says, "when a relationship dies inside us, while we are alive", if we were being a good Muslim, we would have some guilty feelings about how many relations we have murdered inside us so far (its his murder if someone left ning bcos of you), did we ever think how many un-burried relations are rotting inside us and making us more filthy? Rishtay to ahsas k hotay hain bas...

Now, I request all of Zakki's friends and foes to step forward and talk about all of his strengths and weaknesses. ESPECIALLY REQUEST HIS CLOSE FRIENDS TO TALK ABOUT HIS GOOD TRAITS. Let's learn humanity by initiating this case study! We can openly talk about how to loose or retain a relation. May be it could help us not loose another one....

I would especially request Amir & Malika Eman to come forward and help our friends learn something precious from your mature perceptions. Everyone is welcome who can positively contribute....

P.S. Zakki was never my friend, chatted him twice only, last night i gave him little pinching advices and that's all. But i always considered him as an asset for this site. If need arises, this discussion will be deleted later on.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 3656

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yup amir bhai, as i told you, apke hi reply ka intezar tha, its going to be concluded soon. 

Friends, we have carried out very constructive and fruitful discussion so far. Every discussion, experience or any writing must have lessons learnt/conclusions etc.
So, friends i would like that we all must contribute our lessons learnt from this discussion and we should also suggest to each other that how we could overcome these short falls or adhere the suggested points.

abhi tak muki nhi ye bat  

CJ bhai, baat to muk gai hey but wind up rehta hey. Contribute some thing in this discussion that we remember u that this was introduced by CJ.

I have learnt following:

1. Have patience during discussion.

2. Have courage to face the strong and positive comments of friends

3. Always remain respectful to others.

4. Remain humble during discussions.

5. Remain courteous even if one as to oppose the idea.

(one best way to make some body understand is to say "i think i have failed to express my self correctly, i'll explain it again" instead of saying that "You have not understood"

Wah shakeel bhai, chaaa gaye o tussiiiii, PreciOsO job sir, apne genuine professional hone ka saboot dia hai. This is the true spirit

real essence of this discussion u made Sir( Fighting Falcon Shakeel Blessed..

Few more lesson learnt are:-

1. Try to understand the personality of others virtually. If one does not know the other then best way is to ask oneself that how i will react if this sort of comment is made on me. We will get the answer.

2. Try to avoid first person

3. Comments must be for all not for a particular personality.

4. Mood plays a very vital role on the atmosphere of discussions. I will never come on ning once i am not in good mood.

5. One very famous saying, "First deserve , then demand" must be kept in mind

Mehfil lutt lai sir g tussi te

After detailed discussion on the subject, i will insha Allah present a summary of this discussion so that we could make it conclusive and worthwhile experience for zakki and all of us...

Kindly avoid any further discussion on zakki, but you may ask for clarity if anything is bothering you

Although, I am late, But I went through the comments of honorable Shakeel bhai on the first couple of pages. Unfortunately my observations regarding the personality in question are the same. 

We (Kaneez e Aolia Aapi, Syed Faizan & Me) already have messed up with him. & I was really disappointing the way he was talking, doesn't even have sense to discriminate between genders. All he knows, how to impress someone with his So called logics even doesn't know it either. If you are sticky with your logic, it means Tuwada kawwa chitta ee ay. :D He, I perceived, always tried to be in win win situation.

In spite of all above, I always respect and gave him a due honor for his efforts and contribution for the students around, but I am sorry.... He lacks in numerous ways, thousands may be.

Buried bro, good news for you is, he left for the first time when I confronted with him, 2nd time he got banned for some known reasons, but he came back shortly. Don't know why he left this time, but hopefully will be back soon (track record)

Thanks bro for taking pain, by the way.... 

Wassalam... :)

Thats great idea Raheel Bhai. If u r so curious, may get in touch with Zakki bhai and sort the confusion out. 

I had interaction on NING only as i have with u. I do not know who you are. You may be Zakki with fake ID. 

The interaction on net has indicated few observations, which i think are true reflection of his personality and this is sufficient to believe. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Faisal izhar liked + M.Tariq Malik's group PSY101 Introduction to Psychology
6 minutes ago
sohaib nafees replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS507 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 15-11-2019 in the group CS507 Information Systems
16 minutes ago
sobia kiran posted a status
"mgmt 615 mcqs files or past paper require hain quiz ma help kar skata hain koi"
27 minutes ago
Profile IconMudassir Abbas, Muhammad Abbas, Anum and 8 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
27 minutes ago
Faisal izhar liked ZR's discussion Psy101 quiz1 solved 2018
29 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion BIO302 Molecular Biology Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group BIO302 Molecular Biology
30 minutes ago
彡Tweety彡 ❤️ replied to +***piya o ry piya***+'s discussion eng301 solution chahiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
33 minutes ago
Fahad replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS304 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 13-11-2019 in the group CS314 Introduction to Cellular Networks
33 minutes ago
Fahad replied to Ikra butt's discussion CS610 Assignment No 1 Solution Complete And Correct Solution in the group CS610 Computer Network
34 minutes ago
+***piya o ry piya***+ replied to +***piya o ry piya***+'s discussion eng301 solution chahiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
36 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! BLaiRe ! !+ liked + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion یہ محبت ہی میری خطا ہوگئی
43 minutes ago
+***piya o ry piya***+ replied to +***piya o ry piya***+'s discussion eng301 solution chahiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
43 minutes ago
MUHAMMAD USMAN replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT611 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group MGT611 Business & Labor Law
47 minutes ago
Profile IconMUHAMMAD USMAN and Amina Azeem joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
47 minutes ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut + posted a discussion
48 minutes ago
MUHAMMAD USMAN replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS606 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group CS606 Compiler Construction
48 minutes ago
MUHAMMAD USMAN joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
48 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion FIN622 Corporate Finance GDB Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group FIN622 Corporate Finance
52 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion FIN622 Corporate Finance GDB Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
52 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group FIN622 Corporate Finance
54 minutes ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service