Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Hi & Welcome to Show Time.

Exams are getting closer but University is seriously making efforts to torture us with LMS activities. I guess they believe in torture to death :P Well life moves on and so do we.

As informed last week, we will have a co-host from this week onwards in our Showtime. When we think of creativity and intellectual mind, whom can we imagine. Well ofcourse none other than Ayesha Awan. Elegant lady with interesting vision.

Welcome Ayesha and thanks for joining me. Since you are here now so i should stop appraising you 

Moving on, this week we have the previlige of meeting a charming and chulbuli lady. Someone who'z least bothered about the world and most bothered about looks  Yes , shez none other than the admirer of Style N Lukz...."Chweet Dua"

Hi Dua....As per our format, here is a glass of fatless half-cream skimmed milk 

Wont add fat

BlackMist: How are you...Howz things...Everyone has been noticing you here and there but very few know you in detail. So , please tell everyone about you and what are you doing in VU ?

BlackMist: Y did you select VU for your studies ? and how has been your time in VU so far ?

BlackMist: Your chats are quire interesting...Stressing on certain alphabets...Yz Dat ?

Ayesha Awan: Apko nahi lagta k ap k kuch frndz ko apki language understand kerney mein thori dushwari paish ati hogi? Give an interesting name to your unique language.

BlackMist: By the way do YOU understand your own language or not

Ayesha Awan: Ager apko super makeover opportunity di jaye then what you’ll select for your self?

a.     What type of Dress?

b.    Of which Color?

c.     What type of hair cut n style?

d.    Which accessories u’ll use?

e.     What type of shoes?

f.     What will be your make up color scheme?

Ayesha Awan: Just answer YES or NO..

·       Do you think you are purely Chweet?

·       Are you crazy about fashion?

·       Do you lub Kareena Kapoor?

·       Do you hate fake & liar people?

·       Are you smarter then your friendz?

·       Are you possessive?

Ayesha Awan: Select just 1 option:

a.     Rain or Music

b.    Silver or Gold

c.     Forgiveness or Revenge

d.    RJ Sam or RJ NightiNgale

e.     Fantasy or Reality

f.     Jazz or Pop music

g.    Rakhi Sawant or Malika Sherawat

BlackMist: You are fond of taking your own snaps ? Wats the reason behind it ?

BlackMist: How did your interest develop in Style N Lukz...Tell us a perfect dress combination for male and female as per your imagination.

Ayesha Awan: MashALLAh you are going very good in style n lukz activates on VUSTUDENTS…strength of members increasing day by day…besides it what are your hobbies in which you articulates your creative mind?

BlackMist: You had a nick Dua here which later changed to Chweet Dua...What made this transition ? What could be your next nick ? Cute Dua or "NatKhat Dua"

Ayesha Awan: How many nicknames your friends call you? What is reason behind they call you with that?Which one you like most?

Ayesha Awan: Whenever you get bored…what do you do for fun?

BlackMist: Do you like sports ? Which one is your favourite and which one do you like playing.? Ever played at college or university level ?

Ayesha Awan: Har insaan ki koi na koi weaknesses & strengths hoti hain…if you agree with this phenomenon then tell us your biggest weakness and strength.

BlackMist: Sing for us Allama Iqbal's "Lab pe aati hai dua"

BlackMist: Like all ladies, do you like being praised ? If  No , why not ? If yeah , tell us few phrases that you would love to hear

Ayesha Awan: Ap ko kis kism k log attract kertey hain? Mostly ap kis tarah ki personalities se milna pasand kerti hain?

BlackMist: Define ideal ? Do you believe in it ?

Ayesha Awan: Apki ideal personality konsi hai? Aur kya reason hai k ap usko follow kerti hain? (Reason should be very logical)

BlackMist: Whoz your favourite model ? Why ?

Ayesha Awan: Define Chweet Dua just in one line.

Ayesha Awan: Post a best fashion picture you ever found ? (Just 1 only)

BlackMist: I am not sure if you understand punjabi ? If you know then count from 1 till 20 in punjabi if No then do it any other language other than Pakistani or English language....

BlackMist: If a hajj is scheduled on friday, what is it called ? Don't take help

Ayesha Awan: Have you ever had a catfight with another pretty girl in your life? (Or believe in “No PangaZ”)

Ayesha Awan: How would you explain “database” in three sentences to 8 year-old child? 

BlackMist: How many surah's are there in Quran...? Recite Surah Kausar for us ....:P Don't forget to cover your head before that ... Hahaha

Ayesha Awan: What is your philosophy towards life? (Don’t copy from anywhere)

BlackMist: Do you believe in first impression is last impression ? Express your view.

BlackMist: If possible share with us any incident that changed your life drastically..

Ayesha Awan: What is your biggest failure & biggest achievement?

Ayesha Awan: What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?

BlackMist: If you have a chance of chosing nationality ? would you retain Pakistani nationlity or choose another country ? If yeah which one ?

BlackMist: Do you cook ? Good at it ? Share your best receipe

BlackMist: Tell us about your Shaitaanon Ka Tola .... I mean best friends  Whoz the most close...Be honest ..and name 1 only.

BlackMist: Supposed you have to organize a picnic. How would you organize it and where ?

BlackMist: Whoze smile would you adore ... Julia Roberts or Pentalope Cruze

BlackMist: Imagine you have the power to re-set your life. Who would you wanna be ... Mother Teresa Or Queen Elizabeth

Ayesha Awan: What’ll happen to Pakistani politics? Give some perceptions.

Ayesha Awan: If you were a ghost who’ll be the targeted by you?

Ayesha Awan: If you get one day of ownership at vustudents then what will be your first action?

BlackMist: If you are asked to become a teacher in VU, which subject would you choose & Why ?

BlackMist: There are two categories of fashion lovers....One those who design something new and others who just follow wuts in ...Where do you fit in these ? Have you ever created something in fashion ?

BlackMist: If you have the power to remove someone from VUSTUDENTS...Who will be your first target (Apart From Me) & Why...

BlackMist: Which is the most beautiful place that you have ever been to and where do you wish to go in future. ?

BlackMist: Will you take any professional career in future ? If yeah , What kind of ?

BlackMist: Can you give some beauty tips to the ladies reading you out here ?

BlackMist: Describe your room...how often do you maintain it ? Do you help your mom at home frequently or only sometimes ?

BlackMist: Have you ever done baby sitting ? If yeah, how was the experience ?

BlackMist: If any of your friend is annoyed or angry ? How do you please him ? Tell us Vice versa also that what should your friends do to please you..

BlackMist: Name your Favourite "Icecream, perfume, handbag brand, lipstick color, nailpolish color, dress type & color, hangover spot, gossip topic".

Is there anyone on this site who has gone for long and you wish to have him/her back here ?

BlackMist: You wash your face and look into mirror " Screaaaaaammmmm" Did this ever happen ?

BlackMist: Afraid of rats, cockroaches , lizards ? Ever killed one of these ?

BlackMist: A message that you would like to give to everyone reading you out here

Well Dua thanks for joining us, it has been a pleasure talking to you and NO Hard Feelings...We wish you great luck for your future ambitions with a blessed life..

Study well for your exams.

Day starts and ends , similarly we start and end.....People live and die .... Sometimes we regret after someone is long gone...It is good to forget past and start a fresh life with clean heart....If we begin to keep small & daily issues in our heart, there is no place left for love & happiness.

Forget what happened and be nice to everyone. Easy to say...hard to do but undoubtely "THE BEST THING" to do...Believe me , makes difference...

Be different, be unique...Dats what life should be about...

BM & Ayesha signing off till next week....Cya ..

Allah Nigehban & Bubye

Cheers!!!!

Views: 1424

Replies to This Discussion

BM ap Tariq Malik ka interview b krna zrooor....
nice :)

Hi Dua....As per our format, here is a glass of fatless half-cream skimmed milk

Wont add fat

hyy awlll

nyc to see u ashii here

n also tynxx to BMW FOR INVITING M IN PROGRAME

Wow Wat a pleasnet surprise BMW n ashiiii wowww
BMW n ashii wat a combination of hostss
1 tuu ko0ooll n other 1 zz h0t h0ttt lolxx
hahahahah thnkxx for the milk

bt I dnt drink ittt frshh juice laooo nhnn mjyy Sting  chyaaa I lubb energy drinksss.

BlackMist: How are you...Howz things...Everyone has been noticing you here and there but very few know you in detail. So , please tell everyone about you and what are you doing in VU ?
me fit ko0olll as usual Allhaumdillha. ...

thingss ummm things are goood bht bhtt lyf mazy maaa
um duaaa chweet duaa ap subb ki sweet c duaaaa 
n doing MBA frm vu

BlackMist: Y did you select VU for your studies ? and how has been your time in VU so far ?
nhn i dont urself select it for studiezzz ma friend suggested me for this

coz i have applied in many universites for mba n also have given there entry tests but my friend insisted me for it so i have to choose it.coz without frndzz mera khin or jany ko dil nhn kr rah athaaa. N after mA admissi0n khud us na shAdhi krwa li n mjy yhn phshAaa diya
time is going greAt in vu.or kuch milla na milla bt this uni have gifted me with such n greta friendsss.

BlackMist: Your chats are quire interesting...Stressing on certain alphabets...Yz Dat ?
hahhah
interstingg hotii ha ahnnn wo bus ho jatii haaa is ki rzn i also dunt knwww
n stressng on certain albhits itss habituall i thinkkkk

Ayesha Awan: Apko nahi lagta k ap k kuch frndz ko apki language understand kerney mein thori dushwari paish ati hogi? Give an interesting name to your unique language.
hahahah ashii Dun kn0w yAwr I nva feel coz ma agr funny bat kru tuu they sad lolxx
n agrr serious bat kryy tu b sumtymzz lolxxx tu mjy lagtaaaa wo mjy indirectly bol rahyy hainn its funnyy so kaii feel nhn hovaaa
N wsy b Ab sub k0 use t0 h0 jAna chiYa ,,, waise agr dua ko smjna hy to us ki writing ko smjna lazmi hy 

N mA interesting lAnug nAme
SHENGLISH!! (short form of english=shling english) 

BlackMist: By the way do YOU understand your own language or not
yA ovc0urse
oye yAwr ap l0go ko real ma meri sAmj nhn ati dn how rply lolxx
I think u pe0ple use tuka .com  
Hmmm sumtymzz I also confuse ohh wht I type lol
N ma apny sb frnkzz sa asy hi karti hooo
JN dey understand 

Ayesha Awan: Ager apko super makeover opportunity di jaye then what you’ll select for your self?

a. What type of Dress? 
M0stly I lyk 0ur own pAki dress wd l0ng dupAta l0ng nhn I lyk l0gnst 

b. Of which Color? I
I lub blkkkk pink alsoooo suits me m0st N white luk g0rge0us n zinq b or yel0w itna mAza k lgtA
Oye I lub  awll cl0rzzz in dresess !

c. What type of hair cut n style?
L0ng tAle lub dAt !

Nd I lub mA crAzy hAirzz asy hiiii
Jzz thra sA straight dm n little lAirz on bak
Lukn awsum 

d. Which accessories u’ll use? 
Brceltttttttttt mA fvrttt al0t ovvv at a tym 5/6 I lyk 
Lem p0st mA brcelts here 

e. What type of shoes?
I lub high heals

sneAkrz alsooo

g. What will be your make up color scheme
Pinkishhhhhhh N peach
 Cxx bach0lr k0 yhi suit kArtaa 
Lyt mAke over mAke u m0re g0rge0us 
As cAmpared to pAindu bAcha lyk ashiii  N rafoooo  hahaha N chinkii sAru alsoooo
Ayesha Awan: Just answer YES or NO..
• Do you think you are purely Chweet? Yupppp yes or n0 kia yAwr im sure
Are you crazy about fashion? Yp bht bhtt 

Do you lub Kareena Kapoor? yp cz she alwzz c0py mehhh !
Each N evrthng even mA talking style mA lAughng style awlllllll  
M0stl mA frndzz saYs um luk lyk her bt I saY she luk lyk meeee !
Do you hate fake & liar people?
Yaaaaaaa t0 sum extent bt Allhumdillha i nva had such experienced yet
• Are you smarter then your friendz?
Ypppp bht bht bhtttt
obviosly ma frndzzzz
are most curest n smart
bt sorry frdnssss me zada smart hon

Are you possessive?
Yaaaa als0 selfish in sum mAtrz !
N dn I c0mit blunders bary bary lolxxx

Ayesha Awan: Select just 1 option:
a. Rain or Music b0thhhhhhh rAinn crazy yAwrrr lub dAt
b.

N music alsoooooooo N wdout music cAnt sleep
b. Silver or Gold
silver jewelry n dAim0nd b naaaa  
d. Forgiveness or Revenge
e. Forgiveness f0r strangerzzz czz I think its better n I think its beter for them to just ignor n mA ign0rAnce z killng dem lolxx
f. N Revenge frndzzzzzzzzz bht bht lAri kArti ho bt after 5 or 15 mint
g. I th0ught ops! Wht I do
N dn merA dil hi nhn lgtA so mAna lAti ho othrwzz chup kar k sleeepnnnnnnnnnn
Yaaa lolxx ch0ri ch0ri unhy dehkti rhti hooo hahah
R dey missing me or n0t lolxxx

d. RJ Sam or RJ NightiNgale
b0th its rare chance dAt I listn dA shw so n0 ideA
n yhnnn rAdi0 paa itny sad sad s0ngsss ufff
n poetry
hAte dAt
LLcAnt listnn  
so I dun tune

e. Fantasy or Reality

fAntcyyyy I lubb czz I belive
lyf wdout fAntcy cl0urless
N I lubb mA dreAmzzzz N dream w0rld
cAn I shre mA dream ???
jzzz one ??
I

f. Jazz or Pop music
 mostly i like pOp bt wen eva rain or at nite i just tune to Jazz

1. Rakhi Sawant or Malika Sherawat
     Ehhyaaaa hAte both !!

BlackMist: You are fond of taking your own snaps ? Wats the reason behind it ?
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh how u knw dAt
    Czzz I lub mA self !
    Wen i wakup in mornig i search for g0rge0us gAl for pic but wen i saw miroor
    to i find that
    grl
    so daz y
    i tak mine
    Um crazy abt mA pixxxx alottttt ov ko0lecti0n ov mA pixo0oo
    N dun premssi0n to any guest lyk mA frndzz n cznz
    Wdout wAtchng mA pixx  

BlackMist: How did your interest develop in Style N Lukz...Tell us a perfect dress combination for male and female as per your imagination.
    I have alwyz bein found for the colection of fashion pixxx n I vustudents.ning give me a plate form where I can post awll ma collections in 1 place.n with the encouraging of ma frndzz n other members it progressed moreee.
    Mmmmmm according too me bst perfect dress for male and female which suits them even its less expensive bt if it suits on yewww nothng z beter than ittt…..

Ayesha Awan: MashALLAh you are going very good in style n lukz activates on VUSTUDENTS…strength of members increasing day by day…besides it what are your hobbies in which you articulate your creative mind?
    Hyy ashii thnxx ehm ehm 
  1. Ya ALHUMDILLha its going great. Beside it ma activities pixx editinggg ma fvrt hobbiezz and making vedeoes as well soon I ll upload ma new video in which I use animationss.

2. BlackMist: You had a nick Dua here which later changed to Chweet Dua...What made this transition? What could be your next nick ? Cute Dua or "NatKhat Dua"
    Yaaa dua z ma 2nd nameeee n I lub it bht bhttt chweet dua coz sub says u r cute sweet n also says ma chweetuu so I thought y not chweet dua
    N nxt nickkk mmmm nhnn abi tu koio mind ma nhn haaaa
    N hahahah ji nhn um nt natkhatt han thorii nottii hoo coz mjy sub ko tang krny ma bht maza ata haaa

3. Ayesha Awan: How many nicknames your friends call you? What is reason behind they call you with that?Which one you like most?
    Hahah interstingg Q
    Ma nick nmaezz bhtt hiannnn n I think agr I strt writing themmm tu wo khtam nhn ho gay bt leme write her da m0st I lyk
    Candloo , coz pak ma lyt nhn hotii tu ma apnyy frnkdzzz ki lytt hooo lolxx
    Duff , ,
    French toast,
    mera bachaa lolxxx ‘
    kAreenaaaaaaaa
    gajjar
    black paper,
    Miss flirty
    Miss stylo
    Ira ,
    Saru
    Aurat
    Hitler
    Or b bht bht bt dey r top scrett so shhhhhhhh !
    I lyk awlllllllllll cz in sub ma bht bht payr hotaaa haa fr meee n thses names automatecly spreads smile on ma face even um whn um laonee I enjoy thses names……lyk mera bachaaa lolxxx
  4. Ayesha Awan: Whenever you get bored…what do you do for fun?
    It rare happn dat I get boree cozz her tym ma adventure ma rehtii hooo I lub adventuress n lyf ma bht se adventuress kya haaaa jo suntymzz khasy mehngy party hainn:

5. BlackMist: Do you like sports ? Which one is your favourite and which one do you like playing.? Ever played at college or university level ?
    Ya I lykk sportsssss mostly I play cricket n badminton coz these v play in collage n khaseeee glasses ko tora haaa class rooms k:P:P  
    N cricket ma maa jzzz batng karti ho zdaaaaaa n b0eling b sl0w bAwl
    Tm khbi mru sth klhlo betaaaaaa wo wo sixx lAgo gi naaaaaaaa

Ayesha Awan: Har insaan ki koi na koi weaknesses & strengths hoti hain…if you agree with this phenomenon then tell us your biggest weakness and strength.
    Mmmm as I knw urselfff I think meri strength dat ma personlty n talking style z lil impressive logo se zada friendly bat kr letii hooo is se nxt person b easily communicate wd meee
    N weaknesss I thinkkk gussa bht bht bhtt atta haa n I cntt control ittt dn merii fight hotii haaa dn I commit bludersss etc etccc…

BlackMist: Sing for us Allama Iqbal's "Lab pe aati hai dua"
    Ohhhhhhhhh I cntt coz ma apnii dronii voice se vustudentss pa ye zulimm nhn kr sktii lolxxx
    Ye kam BMW or ashii ap kre doo 

6. BlackMist: Like all ladies, do you like being praised ? If No , why not ? If yeah , tell us few phrases that you would love to hear
    yeah i like to being praised and also praised ma age fellow
    like OMG wot a Nail poilish color
    nicee hair yarr osomee
    yei deisgn kahan sy lia tm ne
    ik braclet mjy b is tarha ka mangwa i sick of it

7. Ayesha Awan: Ap ko kis kism k log attract kertey hain? Mostly ap kis tarah ki personalities se milna pasand kerti hain?
    Mjyyyyy stylooo talktiveee atitudezzzz n inocenttt ,n frnklyy people I lykk
    artificial log hateeee who shw ov dere self n dere m0ney huhh hateeeeee 

BlackMist: Whoz your favourite model ? Why ?
    Mahira in bol movieee cozz shzz dam cutee mannnn……
    Ayesha Awan: Define Chweet Dua just in one line.
    its hard to improve perfection :P 

8. Ayesha Awan: Post a best fashion picture you ever found ? (Just 1 only)
  2. BlackMist: I am not sure if you understand punjabi ? If you know then count from 1 till 20 in punjabi if No then do it any other language other than Pakistani or English language....
    Umm flute in punjabiii ap ko asa ku lagyta dat I cnt speak or understand ittt apnyi hi laungue n khud ko hi nhn atiii itsss shamefullll for us
    Oyeee punjabio noo Punjabi v nhn andiii…:P:P
    Chlo shro ho jau sary  
    Ik
    Do
    Ten char banj chy
    Sat
    Ath
    No
    Das
    Yara
    Bra tera choda
    Pandra sola stra
    Athra
    uni
    V

BlackMist: If a hajj is scheduled on friday, what is it called ? Don't take help
    Hajj akbarrr . by GOD cheating nhn kii:

3. Ayesha Awan: Have you ever had a catfight with another pretty girl in your life? (Or believe in “No PangaZ”)
    Na yawrr nvaaa
    I alwyz lub a more preety gal dan mee lyk ma sis she z more beautiful dan meee n I lubb her more than anything in this world.bt wo bht dant khtii ha mj seeeee lolxx

4. Ayesha Awan: How would you explain “database” in three sentences to 8 year-old child?
    Dekho beta

yei to mjy b abi tak nai aya
    8 yr k bachey ko kia aey ga

5. BlackMist: How many surah's are there in Quran...? Recite Surah Kausar for us ....:P Don't forget to cover your head before that ... Hahaha  
    114 surahhh n mostlyy I learnt by heart.
    Surah kosarr itnii easyyyy
    ina ataina kal kaousar
    faslil rabika wanher
    inaa shaniaka wanher
Yaa sure I ll cover ma head:
  1. Ayesha Awan: What is your philosophy towards life? (Don’t copy from anywhere)
  2. lyf is da nme ov happiness
    so enjoy ittt
    n forget awll sarowzzz
    dey jzzz sad yeww dnt solve ur prbz
    so alwyzz chill maruu yawrrr…..
           kia pata kal ho na hoooo….:P:P

BlackMist: Do you believe in first impression is last impression ? Express your view.

Yaa 1s impression z lasttt

Lykk  ur deeh peeh pic

N mA deeh peeh pic cAmpare dAt :P:P

BlackMist: If possible share with us any incident that changed your life drastically..

Lyf ma ups n d0wns tu aty rehty hain bt ALLHUMDILLHa such as asa koi incident nhn hovaaa

Ayesha Awan: What is your biggest failure & biggest achievement?

mA biggest achvment I think z dAt mA mama z hAppy frm meee 

n biggest failure whn I g0t h0t h0t egg frm FM yAwr kiaa scene tha wooo lolxxx

Ayesha Awan: What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?

mmmm

mjy nhn yad arahha

hann

yad ayaa

1 dafa ma pni frnd k paper dya thaa

englishh k n she know that ma BSC ki hoo

n teacher was ma fvrtt

n i was also her fvrt student

btt when she saw in english paper of BA she jzz luk at meeee

ufffffff i was feelingg so embarsmntt ma jaldi jaldi paper kiaa n out ov the class after datt she call meee

i went dere she saiddd

beta ap tu BSC ki hooo naaa

i saidd ya mam

n shee luk at mee n give me lil smilee n nthngg elsee  ufffffffffff dat moment ov lyf was too embarisnggg n her silnece n her smilee was enff to kill meee

i thoughtt is se better thaa wo mjy 3/4 suna h detiii

BlackMist: If you have a chance of chosing nationality ? would you retain Pakistani nationlity or choose another country ? If yeah which one ?

Pakistan mA jigzzzzzzzzzzz so yhiiiii  i lub ma pakistannnn bht bht bhttt ma fvrt

BlackMist: Do you cook ? Good at it ? Share your best receipe

Yeshhh I m best at cooknggg

N I can cook awll typee of foods Chinese Pakistani n also little baking

Ma favrtt dacha chicken,arbian ricee,dry chili chicken

BlackMist: Tell us about your Shaitaanon Ka Tola .... I mean best friends  Whoz the most close...Be honest ..and name 1 only.

Ma best    frndzz

on this plateformm awll aree ma frndzzzz jis se b bat kr lo franklyy he/she becomes ma frnddd .n i lub to makee frndzzz.1 mint ma frnd ban jaty hainn yawrr its nt tuff task for meee awll r mA frnkizzzzz

BlackMist: Whoze smile would you adore ... Julia Roberts or Pentalope Cruze

I lyk mA own smile N 1 or b haa m0re dn mee I  nvaa f0rget 

BlackMist: Imagine you have the power to re-set your life. Who would you wanna be ... Mother Teresa Or Queen Elizabeth

No ov above

I  w0uld lyk to  rest mA lyf

HAZRAT AYESHA RAzi ALLah Ho Ta ALLAU an Ho

HAZRAT FATIMA RAzi ALLah Ho Ta ALLAU an Ho

Hyyy I  wnaaa  be follow dem !!

Ayesha Awan: What’ll happen to Pakistani politics? Give some perceptions.

It needs revolution n no other will come for ittt

It depend on usss

Hum aj chy tu apna sub se bra prob loadshedg ko khtam kr skty hainn

But who takes the pains of it

Hum sub nay apny apny garo ma tu ups n genrters tu laga lya haa bt y we not think about those who even cant mange there livelihood on regular bases and there lives are totally disturped by itt…no 1 think abt it.

Only 1 thought can solve it

It might b ur thought mine thought n lot of thoughts but who ll take action of ittt

“NO ONE”

Ayesha Awan: If you were a ghost who’ll be the targeted by you?

mA tArget ll be mA frndzzz

get ready !! 

u Awlll

Ayesha Awan: If you get one day of ownership at vustudents then what will be your first action?

Umm ma 1st action will beee to ban

BMWW

N TARIQ BAII 

N AMELL

from da site hohohohoh

BlackMist: If you have the power to remove someone from VUSTUDENTS...Who will be your first target (Apart From Me) & Why...

BMWW N TARIQ BAII  N AMELL from da site hohohohoh

Czz ya khbi bAn nhn huvyy n I realy enj0y to bAn dem hohoh

Dun mind I knw mri ya wish khbi p0ri nhn hny waliiiii :P:P

BlackMist: Which is the most beautiful place that you have ever been to and where do you wish to go in future. ?

pArisssssssssssssssss janaaaaaaaa eiffel t0wer san nAchy dehknaaaaaa must musttttt

n  bst place mA own city izlo b achaaaa  oye I lub mA full pak evry place mAst haaaaaa n0rthn areasss bstest

faiymed0wz visit it

I also wna visit it bt whn ja k c0mplecti0n dArk h0 jAta n kAlouzz h0 jAtaaa

I wna b chetuzz awlzzz soo nhn janaaa

BlackMist: Will you take any professional career in future ? If yeah , What kind of ?

mmm profession ,such as no professio i wan a chooz bt i wana do some social activites for the poor childern  i wana ma provide the child beggars labourzz such an plateform where they not only can seek education bt also to enable them to work for there family and get the respected place in socity.

ma papa is establishing a trust hospital in our own pind which would be nxt year INSHALLHA bt i wana sumthing for ma country by ma own pocket money.

BlackMist: Can you give some beauty tips to the ladies reading you out here ?

beauty tipsss

yeShhhhhhh

drink al0t ov wAter use fresh juices

dn ur skin ll gl0w

BlackMist: Describe your room...how often do you maintain it ? Do you help your mom at home frequently or only sometimes ?

mA room its br0wn N peach !

zdaa ma gAnda kArti ho n dn mjy dant partii haaa bhttttt

BlackMist: Have you ever done baby sitting ? If yeah, how was the experience ?

Yaaaa bhtt dfaaaa

I lub

Cute cute kidzzz enj0y thir c0mpany

Un ki cutiezzz habitzz nd bAtinn hahah

Enj0y alott!

Bt sumtymz its irarte also czz wo aunties kk job achy h0ty ha naa wo batmez bachyy sunty hi nhn overreact so such typ dun lyk

Cute cute lyk dawl I lyk

N I m0stly en0y da c0mpany ov bAby gAl……..!!

BlackMist: If any of your friend is annoyed or angry ? How do you please him ? Tell us Vice versa also that what should your friends do to please you..

If sum1 ann0yed n wo b mA frnd 1st tu usyy chal man jaaa naaaa mashky mahkan butring bht bhtttt

Na many zda nhkry dehky tu I said ja dfaaa ho nhn tu na shii ma b nhn baat kar abbbb huhhh

Dn khudi set h0 jati haaaa lolxxx

N mA frndzzzzzz  mail me 6 smilesss lolxxxxxxxx

N me hapy hapyy 

BlackMist: Name your Favourite "Icecream, perfume, handbag brand, lipstick color, nailpolish color, dress type & color, hangover spot, gossip topic".

Favourite "Icecream yum yumm M0stly I lyk fresh icecream icetec pista fv0r I lyk m0st 

perfume,  Romance us k bdy spry also Versace  zatakkkkkk in spice flvr  ma fvrtt  n also 

jub ma khi jana h0ta dn I use mine othrwzzz alwzz ch0ri k perfume ghr maaa :P:P 

, lipstick color ;

I lyk Mac k peach I lubbb 

N Dior ki in pink clrrr I hav I also put dp ov it whn I wz new here 

Yhn kisi ko brand k hi nhn tha pta lolxx

Bt I m0stly use lipgl0ss 

Loreal lip glaze in light pink

Gve  nAtural luk 

Nd Dior Addict Lip Glow

N or b ha yAwr

Nailpolish

Reddddd blkkkkkkk pinkkkkkk brownnnnn  

dress type & color

I answered ab0ve chk out :P:P

Is there anyone on this site who has gone for long and you wish to have him/her back here ?

Yaa al0t ov mebrzz hafsa butt da only 1  yAwr acha tym spend huva tha humraaa 

BlackMist: You wash your face and look into mirror " Screaaaaaammmmm" Did this ever happen ?

Hahhaha nvaaaa

Asa khbi nhn huvaaaa lolxx 

BlackMist: Afraid of rats, cockroaches , lizards ? Ever killed one of these ?

Ahhhhhhh rAts cockroaches , lizards dere r al0t ov st0rz behind awll ov dem

afraid yaaa bt I hate demm nth Ate b ajeeb sa lAgtaaa pta nh kiaaaa

insh0rt dun lyk 

BlackMist: A message that you would like to give to everyone reading you out here

msggg ummmm hann readers ko I wan asayyy

chloo sub mjy achy achy cmnts kruuu shabashh dn I ll reply uu

n I wan a sayyy dat I alwys respect n care the person who realy cares for yew lyk our parents n friends n family. Lub u awlll frndsss.

Thnkx BMW n as well as ashiii for inviting me in the show it has been a great tym wd both ov u.thnkxx for each n everything.n bundle of thnkxxx for the best wishess

bmww amell n tariq bahii dnt wry 

um not gng to del yewwww 

tata bubueee

Ayesha Awan: Post a best fashion picture you ever found ? (Just 1 only)

hmmmm nice and different answers and style too enjoyed reading... and ya agree.. i wish D Only one wapas ati  

nice ansz dua really ur writing z quite hard to understand.... kuch jaga kafi zor lagaya smjhney main  but maza aya

dekha dekha
kya howa??

tme b mushkil i na smjne me lolx aksr log ne smj skte na :p:p a

dekho ab me ne nai kaha

ohhhh thnxx mahaaaaa 

yp yAwr only 1 wzz gud gal dun knw kha gayiiii

yAwr tmhi b nhn samj ayiii shittttttttttttt

wht i dooo :( its mA writingggg

i try ma best here to type full full spell

bt shittt agn whi prb

bt ha tu mAza k naaaaaaaa

yes mazay ka tha

acha khud paper deti ho kher sy apni frndss k 

:p hey itna acha achaaaaa interviewwwwwwwwwww

me wall street journal me dene laga hon tmara intervieww

:P :P 

mer quesss ka masst sa ans denaaaaaaaaaa okkk rocking style me 

hahhaa han naa frndz k paper bht diya haaaaa in kolege lyfff bht kuch kia lolxx mAza maza kkk

thnxxxxxxxxxxx acha intrw ha naa tm seri0us wla kha rhy hoo ya j0ke mar rhy hoo lolxx

thnx oyeeeee

hahah sure sure  fito0oz rplyyy betaaa dun wryy lol

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service