We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Stylish or Sturbbon ?? Meet Mr. Ghufran Asif - 4 Aug 2011

Hello Mates

Ramzan Mubarak

I am sure most of you are enjoying fasting these days under enormous temperatures with the blessing of load shedding!!!

This week we thought of talking to someone whoz stylish, smart and undoubtedly arrogant :P

Ayesha, Its your call !!!

Ayesha: First of all I want to invite Show Time’s followers that you can ask any question that is running in your mind about the related guest. As today’s guest is Ghufran Asif so you all are welcome to participate in bombardment of questions.

Ayesha: Welcome in the Show Time Ghufran Asif…

Ayesha: How are you? How is your life going on? Well I must ask to your life that how she is tolerating you.

Ayesha: In which course & semester you are studying in VU. Why you preferred this university? What is your educational background?

Ayesha: How is Jehlum’s weather? What are the specialties of Jehlum? Share bad n good points about Jehlum city.

BM: And what exactly are your specialities Mr. Ghufran ?

Ayesha: What is the definition of Ghufran Asif? Share a detail description with us.

BM: Most of your talks are with slang. Do you like using it or do you have an issue in talking straight :P Here is a challenge. Let the remaining session go without a slang and we will find out about your self-control

Ayesha: Did you ever realize the purpose of your existence? How much you have searched for it? (BM: Unfair Ayesha, Dats my quote and you know very well..)

BM: You are a big fan of Steven Austin...What inspires you...his attitude, his stone cold stunner or his beer ?

Ayesha: When you were born? What is your star? Also share bad and good attributes of your star and mention how far they reflect in your personality? Or stars and astrology are just stupidities?

BM: You are an admirer of almost everything in west. Movies, attitudes, style etc etc etc. Are you allergic with simplicity ?

Ayesha: How is your Ramadan and fasting going on? What differences you feel in this months how its influence on you and your routine?

BM: You enjoy criticism. You are definitely a good critic. But don't you think that you get carried away at times without even understanding the implications of what you are saying.

Ayesha: Are people and their relationships important or their egos and synthetic images? What you prefer for yourself?

BM: Freedom of speech is everyone's right but does that right permit you to hurt human sentiments? If NO, then how do you handle such situations since you are blunt and very open in your talks.

Ayesha: I have noticed your interest towards fiction and fictitious thing and movies so when you started to love all that? Can you pinpoint that moment when you seriously indulge in this interest?

BM: Are you ambitious ? what is your vision for your life ? 

Ayesha: How you’ll define broadminded? A broad mind & enlightened heart can’t survive separately. Do you agree with my statement? Give your opinion what would happen if someone skipped one of them?

BM: Well now that you have explained broadmindedness....Can you differentiate between being conservative and being narrow minded.... ? Which one of these is most close to your personality.

Ayesha: What major attractions of novel force you to reading? What is the strong emotion you ever feel in a story? Also mention the name of that movie or novel.

BM: Are you gamer ? If Yes, tell us about the type of games you play. What intrigues you in them ? If NO, then please share with us your activities that nourish you!!!

Ayesha: Criticism is the prominent specialty of your personality. Why you always got very limited perceptions about the general things and issues?

BM: How do you evaluate the society you are living in? What is your opinion about the norms of this society. Do you treat them as benchmark or is there another side of your perception ?

Ayesha: What should we assume that why Ghufran Asif  is taking culture and values very for granted? If you differ with my point of view you have the right to prove yourself.

Ayesha: How strong you are platonically? What kind of nature you have? Possessive or generous

Ayesha: Idealism and realism can’t be the part of one’s character? Both are totally vary from all modes? Which one is your choice and why?

BM: What is your opinion about philosophers? How do you view their philosophies with respect to reality.

Ayesha: You can’t be good every time as nobody can be absolutely perfect as I can’t be the balanced and never know how to be balanced. Tell me about the phenomenon of the balanced personality? What you think about you?

Ayesha: By what age should you know what you want to do with your life? Where do you see yourself in five years?

Ayesha: Why is it so hard to say you’re wrong? Have you enough temper to bear criticism from anyone?

BM: Do you stick to "I am Right" way of talking ? or do you take the liberty of neutrally reviewing every situation in its context ? If you find out about your mistake...Do you apologize or just let the time pass by.!!!

Ayesha: Here I will fix you in some situations and you have to react in your own style: (slang n abuses are not allowed)

• You abuse someone he quickly smack on you what will be your next reaction?
  • A very close friend of you get you in a very serious problem you are looking for help from him, suddenly he vanished from the picture? What you’ll assume about your friend?
  • Someone knows about some of your weaknesses now he is planning to corner you in some issues so what will you do with that person?
  • If ALLAH offers you an opportunity of suppliant and say “Ghufran ask me for supplication I’ll forgive you”. Which one sin you'll beg for?
  • If you get an opportunity of sure approval of one wish from ALLAH what would be your wish?
  • Two of your female class fellows fighting with each other on a very stupid issue? You have to truce b/w them. How you’ll interact or attract the both?

Ayesha: “Silence is the golden”. Do you follow this proverb or you are a silent person by nature? You state very seldom but with a hard look why it is so? Don’t you like to freely interact with vustudents.ning’s community?

Ayesha: I have a very strange question for you hahaha…how long is your friend list on vustudents.ning? You show your list then readers will rate your list as 1-9.

Ayesha: Let’s talk about some cool aspects of your personality…

•     So which game you play regularly? 
  •     What are your hobbies and activities?
  •     Which one are your favorite football team and footballer?
  •     How many friends do you have? Who is the best and why?
  •     If you could make a Hollywood movie then what’ll be the theme of the story?
  •     What kind of child you were? Stubborn, shy, naughty or innocent
  •      Do you hate anyone? What makes you angry always?
  •     How was your life 6 months ago? And what types of changing you feel b/w that time and today? 
  •     What is the strangest thing about you?
  •     Which cartoon character and hero do you resemble the most?
  •     What was the most recent movie that made you cry or laugh?

Ayesha: Name the members you know about on vustudents.ning. Put here some of your observations about them?

(If it is difficult one for you, you can skip this question with your own question that we should ask to you).

Ayesha: I really hope you know about urdu & Punjabi. You have to answer any 2 of above questions in pure Punjabi and 2 in pure urdu. (It’s a task for you).

Ayesha: What you desire about your life partner? What kind of personality she should have and what would you like the least?

BM: Life partner to pakistani hogi na ... Or your planning to get one from western hemisphere as well

Ayesha: Why people let their selves to influence and suffer by so called issues like break ups in love, dissatisfaction with their present status, and ignorant attitude due to a single crush?

Ayesha: Even some people become dishearten and depart their selves as feel they are rejected people by ALLAH. What do you say why we loose the life’s real spirit?

BM: You gotta sing "Dil Dil Pakistan" by Junaid Jamshed but in the style of Ataa Ullah Isa Khailwi... (Mayyaton ka singer)

Ayesha: Did you ever give up? What kinds of circumstances make you very weak and how you restore yourself again?

BM: Do you work on one click restore or there are steps to be followed :P Kabhi recycle bin empty to nahi kiya na :P

Ayesha: Now be relax and attend the Show Time’s foxy round:

Here are some words for you; you have to put the word that will first hit your mind about the related person or thing. Ok let’s start;

Fight                 _________

Single eye        _________

Obama             _________

Specks              __________

Dexter              _________

Show Time        __________

Violin                _________

Game                 __________

Life                  ___________

Eagle                ___________

Knife                  _______

Wicked Witch    _________

Craze                   _________

Aim                     ________

Tariq Malik         _________

Human               _________

Freemason         ________

BM: If you have to re-name Wicked Witch...What will be your first choice and why ?

Ayesha: Do you have a good sense of humor? Share some glimpse of you humor from your life and also share any three hilarious jokes with us.

Ayesha: Your activities are increasing day by day on vustudents.ning. Mostly your adding area is videos and you comment rarely in any discussion so what kind of discussions catch your attention? What intension is behind your sharing anything on site?  Just to add a more piece in your collection or you spread information?

Ayesha: Are you casual in wearing like a mango man or always like to be conscious about your outlook and dressing like a James Bonds? What kind of dressing you like most?

Ayesha: Share any unforgettable incident of your life? Sad & happy both

Ayesha: Do you believe love in first sight? Did you ever fall in love? What age did you experience your first love?

BM: What is your core competency...How do you plan to use it for your future ?

BM: Imagine you are standing next to "Ravi" ... Share the thoughts that will appear in your mind instantaneously

BM: I need you to write a small paragraph as a guide to your local zoo...Imagine few villagers have come there in form of couples ... newly wed couples...And you are their guide... :

BM: Give us few perfect tips of cheating in exam...include your specialities too

BM: Napolean or Hitler...Which one facinates you ?

BM: Here is what we want you to do.....You do it usually so it wont be tuff for you...."Boast about yourself"

BM: Tell us about your concept of evaluating humans and their nature.

BM: Any last few words ? (Dont worry marney waley nahi yahan sey janey sey pehley key few words )

Ayesha: Best wishes for your happy and successful life.

BM: See guys ... That was Mr. Ghufran....Ap sab log pareshan hongey key meri participation itni kam kuin thi...To janab baat yeh hai key ek to auratein waisey hi ziyada bolti hain...You can see Ayesha's questions...and sath mein Ramzan bhi hai...so mein adab-o-ehtraam mein nahi bola...and at same time Ayesha ki TOUNGE-EXPRESS non stop chalti rahi.

I have to also let you guys know key ab sey meri participation mininum hi rahegi...Ayesha will handle the major part of show as she likes...I will be more or less a silent attendant along with her...Thoda boht kuch keh diya karunga ...

So enjoy fasting and stay blessed..!!!

Cya next week...

Tada n Allah Nigehban.

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 622

Replies to This Discussion

hooooooooooooo...m expecting full fledge responses which will make this episode more spicy..

Nice character u both introduced this time...

BM ap ka kuch kuch b bohut kuch hota hai...phr b participants pr ehsaan krnay ka shukrya...Ayesha's foxy round roCks..Keep it up u both..

Best of Luck Mr Ghufran Asif

good  to see u here...mr gufran..urf purana hero...w8ing for ur rply...best of luck

Why my name mentioned in his interview? O.o aur koi nai milaa thaaaa???

Hahahaha....... Good luck Mr.

Ayesha: How are you? How is your life going on? Well I must ask to your life that how she is tolerating you.

Me:M doing Gr8 as always and abt my Life, she is AWESOME  ,I Love  her

and m making her more  powerful with Darkness

Ayesha: In which course & semester you are studying in VU. Why you preferred this university? What is your educational background?
Me:M Doing BCS and will b in 4th semester  in Fall. Well I never wanted to be In this Uni .I was in Comsats Islamabad Doing Computer Engineering I was in 6th semester with good cgpa of 2.7 .it was going to be 3 .If God Never had a problem with me ,studying there.Before that I was in Army Public School From K.G to Intermadiate .

Ayesha: How is Jehlum’s weather? What are the specialties of Jehlum? Share bad n good points about Jehlum city.
Me:it’s a potohar area so when there its Summer its like living in Hell but when its Winter its AWESOME.Its the Smallest City of Pakistan.People here got lot of Money cz 75percent of of population lives Abroad.That’s the Factor people are Investing here A lot.. Biggest Kfc Of Pakistan is in Jhelum. Largest Salt mine and Best of all River Jhelum.I Love Jhelum It got Everything a big city should have .The main Thing I hate about Jhelum are Shia’s and other Minorities.

BM: And what exactly are your specialities Mr. Ghufran ?
Me:Well I am an encyclopedia of Movies,Games, Books and History .I can  make my Friends Laugh.I help my Friends whatever it costs me.Also know how to waste time.

Ayesha: What is the definition of Ghufran Asif? Share a detail description with us.

Me:Enhanced specie of homo sapiens ;-)
Name Meaning :Forgiver
Friends are my Life
Politically: Fascist
Naturally :Extremist,Rebellious.
I never Show my True Self .Make Others Believe what I want them to believe.
Truthful
Irritating to friends

BM: Most of your talks are with slang. Do you like using it or do you have an issue in talking straight :P Here is a challenge. Let the remaining session go without a slang and we will find out about your self-control

Me:Its not my Problem, it’s the Reader’s Problem to Understand if he got brains he will Understand.

Ayesha: Did you ever realize the purpose of your existence? How much you have searched for it? (BM: Unfair Ayesha, Dats my quote and you know very well..)

Me:Well I Searched everything to find what’s my purpose .I searched in Islam ,Satanism,Jewism and Athieism .I think we should do whatever our heart tells us to do. We should first find ourselves then God. Find Him urself and best way to Him is by first living in Dark.Without Darkness u cant find importance of Light.

BM: You are a big fan of Steven Austin...What inspires you...his attitude, his stone cold stunner or his beer ?

Me:It’s Steve Austin not Steven Austin  I like his Stunner I tried many times on my friends ;-P

Ayesha:When you were born? What is your star? Also share bad and good attributes of your star and mention how far they reflect in your personality? Or stars and astrology are just stupidities?

Me:I was Born on 29th of January 1990 .I am an Aquarius .Well I just believe in it for fun .i used it for making friends .One of my roomate was Aquarius and he later became one of my best friends ever.

BM: You are an admirer of almost everything in west. Movies, attitudes, style etc etc etc. Are you allergic with simplicity ?

Me:Dude this question is totally irrelevant,.U think simplicity is only connected to East …..NO dude ,Simplicity can be found everywhere .I think u should keep aside ur narrow mindedness  then Think and then search then talk abt this stuff.

Ayesha: How is your Ramadan and fasting going on? What differences you feel in this months how its influence on you and your routine?

Me:Its going gr8 also trying to pray 5 times a day and surprisingly getting good results many of my friends are helping in that difficult task.i even downloaded different religious apps for my ipod and android and they are helping me a lot.

BM: You enjoy criticism. You are definitely a good critic. But don't you think that you get carried away at times without even understanding the implications of what you are saying.

Me:Well I only criticize on that topic that I totally understand and I give many reasons too but if that post is useless I don’t need any reasons .Like those blogposts showing  useless future tech .

Ayesha: Are people and their relationships important or their egos and synthetic images? What you prefer for yourself?

Me:Well when u got Ego and selfishness then there is no  relationship.I got some Ego but when it comes to a relationship or friendship I put aside Ego and want same thing from other fella.

BM: Freedom of speech is everyone's right but does that right permit you to hurt human sentiments? If NO, then how do you handle such situations since you are blunt and very open in your talks.

Me:U defining Freedom of Speech wrong.Freedom of speech always targets others sentiments but it doesn’t allow to target another person.

Ayesha: I have noticed your interest towards fiction and fictitious thing and movies so when you started to love all that? Can you pinpoint that moment when you seriously indulge in this interest?

Me:Well I admire fiction because they enhance  once imagination .when I was a kid I read all Goosebumps by R.L stein then my first Fiction movie was Pet cemetery along with Jurassic Park.I admire those who make such things which aren’t real but the way they describe it’s shows how  genius  they are.I seriously got into fiction when I started reading Stephen King.

BM: Are you ambitious ? what is your vision for your life ? 
Me:Yes I am Ambitious ,a person having no ambition is a hippie and I hate those guys.the only ambition in my life is to make my dad proud .Otherwise I always get what I want

Ayesha: How you’ll define broadminded? A broad mind & enlightened heart can’t survive separately. Do you agree with my statement? Give your opinion what would happen if someone skipped one of them?

Me:Broadmindedness means thinking out side the box or thinking ahead of what u believe in. I guess broadmindedness doesn’t have to do with heart ,it will eventually become same as brain after sometime .

BM: Well now that you have explained broadmindedness....Can you differentiate between being conservative and being narrow minded.... ? Which one of these is most close to your personality.

Me:Well I aint believe on both of them.being conservative and narrowminded are for those  who are weak.i promote fascism ,cz nowadays u cant solve any problem by peace .

Ayesha: What major attractions of novel force you to reading? What is the strong emotion you ever feel in a story? Also mention the name of that movie or novel.

Me:Well I like reading suspenseful and thrilling novels with a little touch of love.Strongest feeling I ever felt was horror of being left alone while reading The Langoliers ….. and also The character of Laszlo in The English patient made me too emotional that I cried.

BM: Are you gamer ? If Yes, tell us about the type of games you play. What intrigues you in them ? If NO, then please share with us your activities that nourish you!!!
Me:I am extreme gamer I play Black,Counter strike, Prototype and other games that show power ,Command and violence .I am a good player at Dota .and I also love to play strategic games which gives control over everything those games make me feel like a god ;-)

Ayesha: Criticism is the prominent specialty of your personality. Why you always got very limited perceptions about the general things and issues?

Me:I am extreme gamer
.I bought Every playstation and Nintendo console. I play Black,Counter strike, Prototype and other games that show power ,Command and violence .I am a good player at Dota .and I also love to play strategic games which gives control over everything those games make me feel like a god ;-)

BM: How do you evaluate the society you are living in? What is your opinion about the norms of this society. Do you treat them as benchmark or is there another side of your perception ?

Me:Well I am like an angel in my society ;-P People Love me and I love thm too .The only thing that is against me is my Father he  is always against my freewill so we have cold wars once in a month.well I perfectly show my best at norms I always go with the system .main difference comes when it comes to personal interactions I never like selfish and Egoist person and I also hate people sticking nose in my business.

Ayesha: What should we assume that why Ghufran Asif  is taking culture and values very for granted? If you differ with my point of view you have the right to prove yourself.

Me:I like western culture.
Sub continent culture was made by those who were stuborn so better follow those who have a gr8 culture.

Ayesha: How strong you are platonically? What kind of nature you have? Possessive or generous
Me:I Am Stronger platonically I am king of my self.I can love a person like hell but have tendency to throw him out of my life if I want to.I am both possessive and generous.

Ayesha: Idealism and realism can’t be the part of one’s character? Both are totally vary from all modes? Which one is your choice and why?

Me:I am an idealistic because I always think ahead .It helps me in innovating my life and principles.
BM: What is your opinion about philosophers? How do you view their philosophies with respect to reality.

Me:I love Philosopher’s .because they think of something that other ordinary people don’t.I am a gr8 admirer of Sun Tzo, Alfred Baeumler and Friedrich Nietzsche.Philosophers make a path and realistics follow them .

Ayesha: You can’t be good every time as nobody can be absolutely perfect as I can’t be the balanced and never know how to be balanced. Tell me about the phenomenon of the balanced personality? What you think about you?

Me:Well I have a balanced life I know where to show anger and where to show Love or happiness.but when it comes to anger I cant control it .so I always try to remain happy and made a lot of sarcasm just to control anger

Ayesha: By what age should you know what you want to do with your life? Where do you see yourself in five years?

Me:25 year of age is better as at that time I will have my Masters .I am controlling my dad’s business nowadays its fun but dumb too m getting 30,000 rs just for sitting Its every body dream to be live like that but I have bigger plans.In 5years I will  be in England doing some network related Job.

Ayesha: Why is it so hard to say you’re wrong? Have you enough temper to bear criticism from anyone?

Me:Yes i can . I carefully listen to what they are criticizing and if they are right I admit it.

BM: Do you stick to "I am Right" way of talking ? or do you take the liberty of neutrally reviewing every situation in its context ? If you find out about your mistake...Do you apologize or just let the time pass by.!!!

ME:I only say I am right when I know Iam .If I am wrong I admit it.

Ayesha: Here I will fix you in some situations and you have to react in your own style: (slang n abuses are not allowed)

• You abuse someone he quickly smack on you what will be your next reaction?
    a:I never abuse someone ,but if I do I know what will his reaction be my answer will be ready either its verbal or physical.

• A very close friend of you get you in a very serious problem you are looking for help from him, suddenly he vanished from the picture? What you’ll assume about your friend?
  • b:He will have some serious problem otherwise my friends can die for me.

• Someone knows about some of your weaknesses now he is planning to corner you in some issues so what will you do with that person?
    c:I will ask him to give me his best shot.

• If ALLAH offers you an opportunity of suppliant and say “Ghufran ask me for supplication I’ll forgive you”. Which one sin you'll beg for?
    d:Doing Shirk

• If you get an opportunity of sure approval of one wish from ALLAH what would be your wish?
    e:Could read people mind

• Two of your female class fellows fighting with each other on a very stupid issue? You have to truce b/w them. How you’ll interact or attract the both?
    f:Well m gonna make another fight with one of them.this gonna stop them from fighting.Otherwise I love watching girls fight its more fun thing to watch after Pakistani Punjabi movies

Ayesha: “Silence is the golden”. Do you follow this proverb or you are a silent person by nature? You state very seldom but with a hard look why it is so? Don’t you like to freely interact with vustudents.ning’s community?

Me:I follow that proverb I only talk when it is time those who talk without any reason are stupid and I don’t waste my time with stupid’s .but I love to waste my time with stupid Friends ;-)

Ayesha: I have a very strange question for you hahaha…how long is your friend list on vustudents.ning? You show your list then readers will rate your list as 1-9.

Ayesha: Let’s talk about some cool aspects of your personality…

•     So which game you play regularly?
    may Cricket buhat khedta aan maari batting bao changi ay

•     What are your hobbies and activities?
    I read Books ,Read blogs ,play Ps3 ,Music and I love to collect new gadgets and Dvds.
  •     Which one are your favorite football team and footballer?
    Menu Chelsea F.C bao change lagdi ayy .tay changa footballer Frank Lampard aye
  •     How many friends do you have? Who is the best and why?
    meray dhayr dost hain .7 behtreen hain jin may 4 larkay aur 3 larkyan shamil hain .aur in k elawa sirf 3 jigar hain jin may 2 larkay aur aik larki hai in 3 ko may sab kch btata hun aur yay jo mashwara daitay hain may wohi krta hun.meray saaray raaz bas in teeno ko hi pata hain .mje un pe aitebaar hai .aur mje pata hai yay mera aitebaar nhi toray gay.

•     If you could make a Hollywood movie then what’ll be the theme of the story?
    I wanted to make a Hollywood movie On a Kashmiri man’s life who’s father was being killed by indian army and he was beat mercilessly by them .and how he took revenge on them .By making this kinda a movie on plot like Hollywood will create drastic effect and may lead to there freedom.

•     What kind of child you were? Stubborn, shy, naughty or innocent
    May bachpan may kadray sharmeela tha aur had say zyada masoom

•      Do you hate anyone? What makes you angry always?
    YEah I hate Indians.and anything belong to thm makes me Angry
  •     How was your life 6 months ago? And what types of changing you feel b/w that time and today?
    Same
  •     What is the strangest thing about you?
    I am still a Muslim
  •     Which cartoon character and hero do you resemble the most?
    Dexter from dexter lab and also gambit from X men
  •     What was the most recent movie that made you cry or laugh?
    No recent movie was tht good enough ,but i liked Wall-e it made me cry as well as LAugh

Ayesha: Name the members you know about on vustudents.ning. Put here some of your observations about them?

(If it is difficult one for you, you can skip this question with your own question that we should ask to you).
SKIPPED

Ayesha: I really hope you know about urdu & Punjabi. You have to answer any 2 of above questions in pure Punjabi and 2 in pure urdu. (It’s a task for you).

Already DID

Ayesha: What you desire about your life partner? What kind of personality she should have and what would you like the least?
Me:She should be damn humorous ,intelligent and should know all the ways to cook a chicken.Glasses and dimples  will have plus points.

BM: Life partner to pakistani hogi na ... Or your planning to get one from western hemisphere as well

Yeah she will be Pakistani ;-P

Ayesha: Why people let their selves to influence and suffer by so called issues like break ups in love, dissatisfaction with their present status, and ignorant attitude due to a single crush?

Me:Well other people make it a lifetime issue but I had controlled it other wise it gonna destroy me .i had a solid 4 year relationship but she left and after that ,I was a psycho for whole month ,if I had no friends I would be doing drugs. after that incident I changed my self Alot

Ayesha: Even some people become dishearten and depart their selves as feel they are rejected people by ALLAH. What do you say why we loose the life’s real spirit?
Me:In those some people I was included .that breakup made me desperate against every one even God but one day I saw something and I left that life .

BM: You gotta sing "Dil Dil Pakistan" by Junaid Jamshed but in the style of Ataa Ullah Isa Khailwi... (Mayyaton ka singer)

Aisi zameen huway tay ay aasman huway

Ina day seewa assi jaana kethay

wadd di raway ay roshni

Langda raway o Karwaan

O dil O dil O Pakistan

Dil o Dil O Pakistan

Ayesha: Did you ever give up? What kinds of circumstances make you very weak and how you restore yourself again?
Me:No I never Give up .i keep changing my ways of attacking.
well it makes me weak ,The time when I have to say No but cant say it.I don’t have restore function but  take  necessary measures to avoid that weakness and try my best .

BM: Do you work on one click restore or there are steps to be followed :P Kabhi recycle bin empty to nahi kiya na :P

Me:I never restore its against my code .

Ayesha: Now be relax and attend the Show Time’s foxy round:

Here are some words for you; you have to put the word that will first hit your mind about the related person or thing. Ok let’s start;

Fight              Club

Single eye      Dajjal

Obama           Black

Specks            w.t.f

Dexter           Dark

Show Time     Dexter

Violin             Heart

Game             Football

Life                Hardcore

Eagle              Pride

Knife              Kill

Wicked Witch    Agnes

Craze                Love

Aim                    Gun

Tariq Malik        Visionary

Human              God’s Dummy

BM: If you have to re-name Wicked Witch...What will be your first choice and why ?
SKIPPED

Ayesha: Do you have a good sense of humor? Share some glimpse of you humor from your life and also share any three hilarious jokes with us.

I got an awesome Sense of Humor.That one time me and my hostel fellows were watchin Texas chainsaw massacre we got a friend from faislabad he does Punjabi commentary on that movie .faislabadies have  a very humorous kind of punjabi.We all were laughing like hell even my abdomen began to hurt .

Sardar to his friend :yar mai 2 mushkilan vich phans gya

frnd:o keri?

Sardar:B.v makeup karey tay kharcha bardasht nhi hunda

or

make up na karey tay b.v bardasht nhi hondi

Why ain't women been put on the moon?

Because it don't need cleaning yet.

what is invisible Love?

Chris gayle giving black rose to serena Williams on a moon less night wearing black dresses in a coalmine without smiling ;-P

Ayesha: Your activities are increasing day by day on vustudents.ning. Mostly your adding area is videos and you comment rarely in any discussion so what kind of discussions catch your attention? What intension is behind your sharing anything on site?  Just to add a more piece in your collection or you spread information?

Me:Discussions which have my interests and have worthy info are worthy to be promoted or commented by me.I  spread info which is full of information I like other’s to know.

Ayesha: Are you casual in wearing like a mango man or always like to be conscious about your outlook and dressing like a James Bonds? What kind of dressing you like most?

ME:well in casual times I only wear casual clothes but when it comes to parties I love to suit up .I love suits .

Ayesha: Share any unforgettable incident of your life? Sad & happy both

Me:The Most unforgettable moment in my life featuring sad features was when pakistan lost to india in world cup semi final I didn’t eat for two dayz and I cried like hell didn’t get sleep for 3 dayz and lost every interest in life .same thing happened when chelsea lost to Manchester United in champion league finals 2008 and also my breakup .

The most happiest but yet gory moment of life was when me and my frnds were coming back from lahore I was driving tht car there was a high tension environment in car cz two frndz were abt to fight I was also participating in that conservation but suddenly out of nowhere a calf came on road and I banged the car into it  nothing happened to calf but car bumper was all f@#%d up .i stopped the car and all the tension just gone away and we all laughed without any reason that was the best journey ever.

Ayesha: Do you believe love in first sight? Did you ever fall in love? What age did you experience your first love?

ME:Yeah totally I believe in it in past.i was in love  in 14 and tht continued till age 19 .till then I don’t believe in love at first site .

BM: What is your core competency...How do you plan to use it for your future ?

ME:I love computers and I am kinda expert in troubleshooting them both  via software and hardware.
BM: Imagine you are standing next to "Ravi" ... Share the thoughts that will appear in your mind instantaneously

I will just sit there and relax as I like being near to Rivers and seas.

BM: I need you to write a small paragraph as a guide to your local zoo...Imagine few villagers have come there in form of couples ... newly wed couples...And you are their guide... :

Me:Ap sab ko may is chirya ghar may khush amdeed kehta hun .meherbani farma k penjro k paas mat jai aur bandron ko koi khaney ki cheez mat phenkay nuksan ki surat may intizamya zamaydar nhi ho gi.pehlay hum ko moor ka pinjra dekhatay hain yay buhat khobsorat parinda hai yay ghonsla zameen pe hi bnatay hain oor in k par khobsorti k lye istymaal hty hain .aagey ap dekh saktay hain yay bandroon ka pinjra hai (referring to villagers)  o bhai may kitni dafa ap ko samjhao k in ko khanay ki cheezain maat phenkain kisi bander nay ap ki ungli pakar li to sari zindigi us ungli ko yaad kr k roya karey gay.aaagey ap dekh saktay hain k yay jangli billi ka pinjra hai yay Africa may paye jati hai aur ager is ko khana na milay to yay aadam khoor b ban sakti hai .referring to newly wed) O bhai q chahtay ho naye nawayli dulhan ko yay billi kha jai us ko kahay pinjray say thora aagey ajai tasweer phir bi achi ajai gi.

BM: Give us few perfect tips of cheating in exam...include your specialities too
ME:well in intermediate me and my buddies did all kind of cheating.i did cheating but in urdu tests only bcz it was the most hard subject ever for me.i put notes under my laps,asked friends to show me his paper but my personal fav was using removable marker on a plastic  ruler.i wrote on it wat I want and give it to my friend to write the answer .it was a fool proof ,u cant get caught as u can remove it anytime by just moving a finger and very elaborative ;-)

BM: Napolean or Hitler...Which one facinates you ?

Me:Hitler was the greatest man in history .i like his views of fascism and nationalism and use of power but also a Patriot .we need a leader like him.

BM: Here is what we want you to do.....You do it usually so it wont be tuff for you...."Boast about yourself"

BM: Tell us about your concept of evaluating humans and their nature.

ME:Everyone is good until they are  good with me .If a person set aside his ego just for u never let them go but if they got a little bit of selfishness never make them ur friend.

BM: Any last few words ? (Dont worry marney waley nahi yahan sey janey sey pehley key few words )

Naa I don’t have last words as a famous communist said

” Last words are for fools who haven't said enough”

Brilliant response that i ever had so far!!!! Thanks for responding quickly...and No Hard feelings!!!

Nice answers, Specially your "description" 

u seems tough 

awesomly answerd,i must say..↲u have exposed your inside very well..↲
good luck for your aims n happy life.↲
niceee Q and Owwwsome answers ..,.....
interesting personality.... fantastic answers...

Interestingg..

i enjoyed your straght forward responses

Stay blessed!

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service