We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Rainbow of Vustudents ●♥ Ƹ̵̡ThℐηK●๋Pℐηk●♥Ƹ̵̡ -11 Aug 2011

Asslaam O Alaikum everyone!

How are you fellows…hope you all are enjoying fasting and Ramaz blessings in a cool weather as its raining almost in all over the Pakistan. Barish kis ko nahi pasand…I think sbhi isko enjoy kertey hain,, aur jo nahi kertey wo intahai he sarial kism k log hain

What you say people…am I right?

Rain sounds well,,,,,,,

Rings the bell,,,,,,

Rain brings happiness & smile,,,,

Gives freshness and shower pile,,,,,,,,,,,

Its stops the world and makes slow,,,,,,,

Beautify the sky with a rainbow,,,,,,,,

Mates! Today’s guest has no need to introduction just want to say she is the shining star of the vustudents. Her activates are tremendous.

Let’s welcome

• How are you Think Pink? How’s your life? Is there anything new in it or same typical routine?

• You are doing BS from Virtual University so why selected this course is there any special reason? What do you think what is the scope of business administration for girls?   

• What was the best thing you like about VU? How it is better than other institutions?

• “Think Pink” its sounds very pleasant, how it struck to your head? I am clicking that surely pink would be your favorite color, isn’t it?

• Well you are a very cool person, did you ever fed up from anything? How you handle tough and complicate situations?

• When you feel weary? What kind of circumstances make you bore then what thing helps you out?

• Do you like dreaming? What kind of dreams you often see pleasant or horrible? Did you experience any dream that was a clue of upcoming happening?

• How much fashion is important for girls? Is their any boundary to follow the fashion or it’s limitless? Can fashion challenge the simplicity?  

• Don’t you think girls should follow some parameters to follow the fashion that what is good and bad for their culture and religion?

• Shakespeare said that “I always feel happy” You know why?? Because I don’t expect anything from anyone! So what you think is it true expectations always hurt us? Do you expect from others?

• What is really we need for a fundamental change in our attitude toward life?

• What to do when your beloved ones start taking revenge on you, why they are happy to hurt your feelings? It’s very common in our society like our siblings hurting attitude to us so why people disregard their relationships?

• MASHALLAH you are a very happy person to overcome your sadness and stresses so tell us how we can find and feel happiness in our daily life?

• Think Pink  kya aap kisi se inspire hain kisi ki shakhsiyat se ya uski kisi adat se ? aap ko kya lagta hai aap ki apni personality ka aisa konsa pehlu hai jo logon ko mutasir ker jata hai ?

• If you get opportunity to visit the overseas then which country would be your choice and why? Also share with whom you want to visit?

• What is your behavior during exams? Do you become stressed easily if yes how you release your tension? 

• Some people get overeating during tension some skip their meals from which category you belong? Give some suggestions to suffered people by this habit.

• So many children are passionate about watching cartoons series were you crazy about all these passions? Do you still love to watch cartoons?

• Kabhi rehri pe kharey ho k gol gappey khaye hain aap ne? aik waqt mein kitney gol gappey kha sakti hain aap? Unko torti kaise hein ? nose tip sey ya finger sey

• Today young generation spend their lot of time before TV and internet surfing. How much time you spend with your family? Also give an advice to young people who do not give time to their family.

• Select just one:

1. Who has the best awesome hair style? Tariq Azeem OR Rehman Malik
  2. Who has most adorable moustache? Rana Sana-Ullah or Maula Baksh Chandio
  3. Who is more tuned and good singer? Rabi Peerzada OR Ainne
  4. Who is best chatter box? Chweet Dua OR Charismatic
  5. Which mode you do first when get up from bed? Wake up OR Open your eyes
  6. If u were a character which one would? Lost OR you be
  7. Which one is the funniest name of Punjabi movie? Achhu Sheedi OR Raju Rocket
  8. How do you laugh? Silent OR Loudly
  9. Who is cutest? Barack Obama OR Michelle Obama (wife)
  10. Why am I asking you these questions? I have bad fever above 103° OR I am damn serious about these issues.

• According to Think Pink in yes OR no format:

1. Black Mist is the most cruelest member of the vustudents
  2. Think Pink has not yet listen Desi Rox of vustudents
  3. Charismatic is the best friend of Think Pink.
  4. Mr.46 is the damn generous person.
  5. You love to chop onion hours and hours.
  6. Tariq Malik is the most kharoos member of the vustudents.
  7. Fashion corner of Think Pink gonna surprise the people.
  8. You have a bad sense of humor.  
  9. Super Mario’s princes is more adorable than Cinderella.

• “Free Style of Cooking” why you select the free style is there any problem with typical style? Please enhance the thought behind the name selection for the cooking corner.

• Hahahahaha,, I am laughing that a big number of males cannot cook even simple food like boiled rice, omelet and egg. So Think Pink you please share with us why the males can't cook a simple food with logic. (Hope Mr.46 came to know how to cook sweet egg,)

• Hum sugher bachi k haath ka zaaiyQa zaroor tatse kerna chahein ge…kya cheez khaney mein bohat achi bana laiti hain? Ramzan mein aap konsi dish khas ehtamaam se sub ghar walon k liye banati hain? Aur aaj aap hmarey liye kya bana rahi hain (for vustudents) share a very unique recipe with us.

• What kind of weather do you like? And which factor of your favorite weather inspires you a lot?

• What is the usefulness of vustudents for different faction of student’s taste? Also share you opinion that what kind of skills you got on this site and what kind of experiences you got?

• How the fashion contributes to our life style? Tell us the latest trends about the following categories: (for both girls & boys)

1. Nails:
  2. Make up:
  3. Bags:
  4. Shoes:
  5. Hair style:
  6. Specks:
  7. Formal wearing:
  8. Casual wearing:
  9. Jewelry:

• What was the best day/experience of your life?

• Which is the best lessoning you ever taught by life and any person? And what was the lesson or advice?  

• Do you like disciplined life? In what extent you are disciplined? Why boys are so much wild towards their life? How we can get self-discipline?

• Think Pink meri perception hai aap k barey mein k aap aik bohat he samjhdaar aur sugher kism ki bachi hain..kuch aisa kahein meri is statement pe k mujhey pakka yakeen hojaye k you are enough mature to handle critical or serious issues?

• Fruits mein king ki position tou Aam (Mango) ne sambhaal rakhi hai...Aap k khayal mein Queen kon hai?

• What about time management or personal management skills? How you take time in today's busy life for all of this like your active groups?

• How can you stay motivated? I mean people get fed up after doing something for few days. Why we quit? So from where you get motivation?

• Let’s talk about your friends: you have a task here to list your friends name also list their pros & cons fairly.

• The pictures given below you have to label it with the following options, also suggest them latest hair cuts according to their personalities.

Mr.46, Haani , Tariq Malik, Attitude Breaker

• Acha ye btaiye zara k lizards ko achanak daikh k kaisa reaction hota hai aap ka?...aam lerkiyoun ki tarah cheekhein maarti hain ya bahaduri ka muzahira kertey huey chappal utaar k chipkali ko agley jahan pohncha daiti hain?

• “Naaa Na Na “.did you ever realize that you use a lot this word while talking. Is it your childhood habit? When you adopted this word in you talking style?

• Now you have an interesting task to do, you have to put “NA” in this song in your own style.

mahi ve saanu bhool na javin
Allah da naayi der lagayin
haan de sajna , lambiyan udeekan din pyar de
Maahi ve saanu bhool na javin
Akh tau milayi kinve pay gayi judai kiven
kamli da Dil halya
mach gayi duhai jiven, kamb gayi khudayi jiven
aaj mera maahi chalya
haaye, aaj mera maahi chalya
Mallah ve ghar chehti ayi. biba ve sanu na satayin
haan deya sajna, lambiyan udeekan din pyar de
mahi ve saanu bhool na javin

• Your choice of profile theme and display picture always attracts us that tell us how you are choosy about impressive style of color scheme. What kind of colors and pictures and theme you prefer for you?

• I always wondered that Dua has most confusing linguistic skills...After knowing you i had to change my opinion...Ap Urdu mein baat nahi kar saktin aur english apki kisi ko samajh nahi aati...Is it some sort of dis-order? ya phir adat sey majboor ho

• Do you like window shopping? Why people love to do this? What are the benefits of window shopping?

• Freedom is something that every human wants and Pakistan Independence Day reminds the history of freedom. We feel very proud to celebrate it. Are we doing something for the prosperity of Pakistan as we paid a huge cost to achieve the Pakistan? What you say?

• Also share how you celebrate the 14 august? Anything special you do on Independence Day?

• Speaker of Sindh Assembly has said that “Ghadhon mein hum khud kafeel hain”. When the issues of law & order, unemployment and inflation were discussing in Sindh Assembly, suddenly arguments headed to the donkeys issues and its export. Don’t you think it’s just ridiculous?

• Eid ki kya tiyariyan hain? Chaand Raat n Eid ka din kaisey guzarti hain aap? Kya kya masroofiyat hoti hain? Eidi laina he acha lagta hai ya kisi ko daiti bhi hain?

Thanks a lot Think Pink for joining us. Loads of love & prayers for you!

May ALLAH fulfill all your desires and wishes!

ye tohfa Show Time ki terf se aap k liye..

Only if you are fasting

So guys, that’s all for this weekend, It was very hard for me to host this time “show time” alone as Black Mist is so much busy now a days. But he always makes me confident to do any task that teases me. No thanks to BM for encouraging me.

You all take care of yourselves

Keep smiling..

See you next week with a new guest inshALLAH,

Till than TaTa…

ALLAH Nigebaan

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 1039

Replies to This Discussion

bikul sai kaha cheery ..... 

Aoa to all Members,

Thanks Ayesha to call me here im feeling very nice to see ur questions and happy to know that u give me chance to come in this Show

• How are you Think Pink? How’s your life? Is there anything new in it or same typical routine?

Ans:- I'm fine, everything is going well my life is good, Nothing new just Ramdan changes comes.

• You are doing BS from Virtual University so why selected this course is there any special reason? What do you think what is the scope of business administration for girls?   

Ans:-  I select this course coz i like these studies nothing special, Nothing I thought just want to study for my self it's my hobby so i'm studying.

• What was the best thing you like about VU? How it is better than other institutions?

Ans:- I like it's study pattern and it's absolutely better than other institution coz u can study at home online anywhere It's like home studies na.

• “Think Pink” its sounds very pleasant, how it struck to your head? I am clicking that surely pink would be your favorite color, isn’t it?

Ans:- Yeah Think Pink Is very Pleasent Sound i like it so much, yes u r rite Ayesha Pink is my Favr8 Color.

• Well you are a very cool person, did you ever fed up from anything? How you handle tough and complicate situations?

Ans:- Hahahha Yeah I'm Very cool person and i knw how to handle Situation na, I treat with cool mind then it happens good.

• When you feel weary? What kind of circumstances make you bore then what thing helps you out?

Ans:- When nothing to do then i feel Weary. Work or using net helps me to out from this circumstances.

• Do you like dreaming? What kind of dreams you often see pleasant or horrible? Did you experience any dream that was a clue of upcoming happening?

Ans:- No. I don't like Dreaming, Dont knw About this. Yeah its many time happens,

• How much fashion is important for girls? Is their any boundary to follow the fashion or it’s limitless? Can fashion challenge the simplicity?  

Ans:- YEah it's very important for girls na coz girls like its soooo much na.No fashion cant challenge simplicity na,

• Don’t you think girls should follow some parameters to follow the fashion that what is good and bad for their culture and religion?

Ans:-  Yeah i think Its good to follow the parameters of cultures and relegion.

• Shakespeare said that “I always feel happy” You know why?? Because I don’t expect anything from anyone! So what you think is it true expectations always hurt us? Do you expect from others?

Ans:- Yeah It's True Tht expectations always hurt, But it depends on the person with whom u r making expectations,

No. i never make expectations from others.

• What is really we need for a fundamental change in our attitude toward life?

Ans:-  I never Take intrest.

• What to do when your beloved ones start taking revenge on you, why they are happy to hurt your feelings? It’s very common in our society like our siblings hurting attitude to us so why people disregard their relationships?

Ans:- No Comment.

• MASHALLAH you are a very happy person to overcome your sadness and stresses so tell us how we can find and feel happiness in our daily life?

Ans:- Always be happy never make expectations from others na, it's a key to be happy.

• Think Pink  kya aap kisi se inspire hain kisi ki shakhsiyat se ya uski kisi adat se ? aap ko kya lagta hai aap ki apni personality ka aisa konsa pehlu hai jo logon ko mutasir ker jata hai ?

Ans:-  I'm just inspire from my family, Never try to know about this.

• If you get opportunity to visit the overseas then which country would be your choice and why? Also share with whom you want to visit?

Ans:-  I hate this all i just want to live in Pakistan, I love Pakistan

• What is your behavior during exams? Do you become stressed easily if yes how you release your tension? 

Ans:-  I become Normal in exams, No i never be stresses.

• Some people get overeating during tension some skip their meals from which category you belong? Give some suggestions to suffered people by this habit.

Ans:- Yeah i Skip the meals in tension, I can't give any suggestion to others coz i also dont knw about this hahahhahh..

• So many children are passionate about watching cartoons series were you crazy about all these passions? Do you still love to watch cartoons?

• Kabhi rehri pe kharey ho k gol gappey khaye hain aap ne? aik waqt mein kitney gol gappey kha sakti hain aap? Unko torti kaise hein ? nose tip sey ya finger sey

• Today young generation spend their lot of time before TV and internet surfing. How much time you spend with your family? Also give an advice to young people who do not give time to their family.

Ans:-Yeah in childhood i like too, but not now.

Ans:-No I never experince like tht, only one gappa in one time, well its already crashed which i eat na 

Ans:-Yeah u r rite all the young generation spending more time in TV Internet etc, I spend normal time on internet i dont like TV programs, I will advice to all young people tht plz spend ur time with ur family also coz the need u and they want to talk u,

• Select just one:

1. Who has the best awesome hair style? Tariq Azeem OR Rehman Malik(Tariq Azeem)hahaha
  2. Who has most adorable moustache? Rana Sana-Ullah or Maula Baksh Chandio Rana Sana Ullah heheh
  3. Who is more tuned and good singer? Rabi Peerzada OR AinneI think Anni
  4. Who is best chatter box? Chweet Dua OR Charismatic chweet Dua
  5. Which mode you do first when get up from bed? Wake up OR Open your eyes (Open my eyes)
  6. If u were a character which one would? Lost OR you be (Lost)hahaa
  7. Which one is the funniest name of Punjabi movie? Achhu Sheedi OR Raju Rocket(Raju Rocket)hahah
  8. How do you laugh? Silent OR Loudly (Silent) coz it's good na
  9. Who is cutest? Barack Obama OR Michelle Obama (wife)( I think Both hahah)
  10. Why am I asking you these questions? I have bad fever above 103° OR I am damn serious about these issues. I think u r going to make me Mad hahahahha

• According to Think Pink in yes OR no format:

1. Black Mist is the most cruelest member of the vustudents(No)
  2. Think Pink has not yet listen Desi Rox of vustudents Yeah I listen
  3. Charismatic is the best friend of Think Pink.Yes
  4. Mr.46 is the damn generous person.Yes He is
  5. You love to chop onion hours and hours.No... I hateeeeee, but i do
  6. Tariq Malik is the most kharoos member of the vustudents.No.. He is nice
  7. Fashion corner of Think Pink gonna surprise the people.Inshah Allah Very soon
  8. You have a bad sense of humor. No comment hahah
  9. Super Mario’s princes is more adorable than Cinderella.No

• “Free Style of Cooking” why you select the free style is there any problem with typical style? Please enhance the thought behind the name selection for the cooking corner.

Ans:- No, there is not any problem with typical cooking I put tht name which comes in my mind na, yeah y not not i put this name coz here u can share any type of cooking arabian food pakistani chinese fried pakoray samosay gol ga[ppay any thing else related to cooking na thts y... hmmmm

• Hahahahaha,, I am laughing that a big number of males cannot cook even simple food like boiled rice, omelet and egg. So Think Pink you please share with us why the males can't cook a simple food with logic. (Hope Mr.46 came to know how to cook sweet egg,)

Ans:- Yeah Ayesha u r absolutely rite that many of the boys cant make anything only rice omlete tea jelly etc hahahah,

I think males are not take interest in the cooking na so thts y they dont knw how to cook na,

Yeah finally MR:46 learn how to make sweet egg he told me he was very happy.

• Hum sugher bachi k haath ka zaaiyQa zaroor tatse kerna chahein ge…kya cheez khaney mein bohat achi bana laiti hain? Ramzan mein aap konsi dish khas ehtamaam se sub ghar walon k liye banati hain? Aur aaj aap hmarey liye kya bana rahi hain (for vustudents) share a very unique recipe with us.

Ans:- G, Y not any time when u ask, i make all the things very nice, In Ramdan i make Garlic Bread, Chicken Sandwiches, Pizza custard and many things more like juices pakoray etc.

• What kind of weather do you like? And which factor of your favorite weather inspires you a lot?

Ans:- I like rainy weather. When its rainy season and rain happens then its inspires me alottttt.......

• What is the usefulness of vustudents for different faction of student’s taste? Also share you opinion that what kind of skills you got on this site and what kind of experiences you got?

Ans:- I got Experience from this site about posting blogs Discussions and Learning and many mores...

• How the fashion contributes to our life style? Tell us the latest trends about the following categories: (for both girls & boys)

Ans:- Fashion is necessary thing in today life,

1. Nails:(long)
  2. Make up:(light)
  3. Bags:(Big)
  4. Shoes:Stylo new style
  5. Hair style:Curly depend on face
  6. Specks:Dnt knw
  7. Formal wearing:should be nice
  8. Casual wearing:Its good
  9. Jewelry:Nice to wear lite one na

• What was the best day/experience of your life?

Ans:- It was My Last Birthday na

• Which is the best lessoning you ever taught by life and any person? And what was the lesson or advice?  

No Comment.

• Do you like disciplined life? In what extent you are disciplined? Why boys are so much wild towards their life? How we can get self-discipline?

Ans:- Yeah I like discilined life. being in manners. Dont knw about this,

• Think Pink meri perception hai aap k barey mein k aap aik bohat he samjhdaar aur sugher kism ki bachi hain..kuch aisa kahein meri is statement pe k mujhey pakka yakeen hojaye k you are enough mature to handle critical or serious issues?

Ans:-No, Im not much working lady how much u r understanding na so i think no need of statement hahahahhahhaha

• Fruits mein king ki position tou Aam (Mango) ne sambhaal rakhi hai...Aap k khayal mein Queen kon hai?

Ans:- I think Strawberry.

• What about time management or personal management skills? How you take time in today's busy life for all of this like your active groups?

Ans:-  It's very difficult to manage time na, just try to active my groups some time i away coz of bz life na, but i always try my best to actice my groups and my freinds also keep it active thanx to all of them..

• How can you stay motivated? I mean people get fed up after doing something for few days. Why we quit? So from where you get motivation?

Ans:-  I think it's depend on human nature, and from nature i'm not like that.

• Let’s talk about your friends: you have a task here to list your friends name also list their pros & cons fairly.
  1.  Mr:46
  2. Charismatic
  3. Chweet Duwa
  4. Ayesha Awan
and many mores na...
  • The pictures given below you have to label it with the following options, also suggest them latest hair cuts according to their personalities.

Mr:46

M Tariq Malik

Haani

Attitude Breaker

• Acha ye btaiye zara k lizards ko achanak daikh k kaisa reaction hota hai aap ka?...aam lerkiyoun ki tarah cheekhein maarti hain ya bahaduri ka muzahira kertey huey chappal utaar k chipkali ko agley jahan pohncha daiti hain?

Ans:- I raelly hate lizards, im too much sare from lizards na i always shout whenever i see it.

• “Naaa Na Na “.did you ever realize that you use a lot this word while talking. Is it your childhood habit? When you adopted this word in you talking style?

Ans:- Yeah I knw it's my habbit, No it's not my childhood habbit it's all about my freinds we always talk like this na hahhahaha...

• Now you have an interesting task to do, you have to put “NA” in this song in your own style.

mahi ve saanu bhool na javin na
Allah da naayi der lagayin na
haan de sajna , lambiyan udeekan din pyar de na
Maahi ve saanu bhool na javin na
Akh tau milayi kinve pay gayi judai kiven na
kamli da Dil halya na
mach gayi duhai jiven, kamb gayi khudayi jiven na
aaj mera maahi chalya na
haaye, aaj mera maahi chalya na
Mallah ve ghar chehti ayi. biba ve sanu na satayin na
haan deya sajna, lambiyan udeekan din pyar de na
mahi ve saanu bhool na javin na

• Your choice of profile theme and display picture always attracts us that tell us how you are choosy about impressive style of color scheme. What kind of colors and pictures and theme you prefer for you?

Ans:-  I love to make profile beautiful attractive, i love to choose girls colors for my profile na.

• I always wondered that Dua has most confusing linguistic skills...After knowing you i had to change my opinion...Ap Urdu mein baat nahi kar saktin aur english apki kisi ko samajh nahi aati...Is it some sort of dis-order? ya phir adat sey majboor ho

Ans:- Hahhaha very funny, i dont like roman english, the people who knws my language and my style of talking they can easily understannd and whon dont understand i never care hahahahahahahhaha

• Do you like window shopping? Why people love to do this? What are the benefits of window shopping?

Ans:- I dont Like window shopping

• Freedom is something that every human wants and Pakistan Independence Day reminds the history of freedom. We feel very proud to celebrate it. Are we doing something for the prosperity of Pakistan as we paid a huge cost to achieve the Pakistan? What you say?

Ans:-  Dont want to talk about this coz its just make people sad and worry i hate all tht politics etc Pakistan has Nothing it's completely empty

• Also share how you celebrate the 14 august? Anything special you do on Independence Day?

Ans:- Stay in home and watching tv proframs nothing more.

• Speaker of Sindh Assembly has said that “Ghadhon mein hum khud kafeel hain”. When the issues of law & order, unemployment and inflation were discussing in Sindh Assembly, suddenly arguments headed to the donkeys issues and its export. Don’t you think it’s just ridiculous?

Ans:-  Im not intrested in these type of things....

• Eid ki kya tiyariyan hain? Chaand Raat n Eid ka din kaisey guzarti hain aap? Kya kya masroofiyat hoti hain? Eidi laina he acha lagta hai ya kisi ko daiti bhi hain?
Ans:- Till now nothing special, i Spend this day with my family and also with sleep hahahahahah,
I like both to take Eidi And Give but only from family members na...

ye tohfa Show Time ki terf se aap k liye..

Only if you are fasting

Thanx alottt Ayesha for this Wonderfull Gift i like it soooo much....
I Gave very short answers due to shortage of time due to Ramdan there is not time na
Once again Thanx to ayesha to call me here and all members who are waiting for my replies,

I Know Mera Wo Rajistani he aey ga 

cz mera Track record kuch acha Nai Hy lolx 

Chal kher hy betaaaaaaaaaaa

Its Common reply naaaaaaaaa

CHarismatic N U awww TWINnnnss In NAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ayesha tm ne HATH holaaaa RAKHA hy lolxxxxxx

Safe Drive chose ki 

Nice replies Think Pink...:)

Loadz of love n prayers for you..

Good Luck!

Heyyyyy Think Pink Nice replies na,

Y u make me Charlie haaannnn

hehhehee anyways its ok

Nice to knw about urself

hahahha thx mr 46 ..
nice replies think pink GOD bless u 

Nyc replies...

Stay blessed sis

hmm. ap sey baat kr k mujhy laga tha k abhi new new baat hoi hai dats y we have nothing to discuss upon  but ab pta chala k ap bolti hai kam ho  

nice and precise ans 

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service