Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

plz discuss here important points related to quiz 

and also quizess who attempt it

ACC501 Business Finance Online Quiz#01 Fall 2013

Views: 3860

Replies to This Discussion

Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks

Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
Thanks. 

I will post tomorrow

Dear Friends my current ACC 501 quiz no. 1 dated 12th Nov. 2013 is attached here.

With u best luck

Muhammad Asif Rana

5th semester.

Attachments:

Muhammad Asif  gud keep it up & thanks for sharing 

Acc501

Quiz No.1

12-11-2013

1-Product costs include which of the following?

2-Which of the following item provides the important function of shielding part of income from taxes?

3-Which of the following is (are)the characteristic(s) of sole proprietor business?

4-Which of the following refers to a conflict of interest between principal and agent?

5-Double taxation of earning is the major disadvantage of which of the following form of business?

6-Finance is the art and science of handling ______________.

7-Which of the given statement is correct?

8-Which of the given is (are) major difference(s) between net income and cash flow of the company?

9-Which of the following is an example of capital spending?

10The most common application of term “Finance” involves raising money to acquire

11-A business owned by a single person is known as:

12-Which of the following equation is known as Cash Flow (CF) identity?

13-A firm reports total liabilities of Rs. 300,000 and owner’s equity of Rs. 500,000. What would be the total worth of the firm’s asset

14-Which of the following item(s) is(are) not included while calculating Operating Cash Flows?

15-Which of the following is the process of planning and managing a firm’s long-term investments?

16-Which of the following is NOT a form of business organization?

17-Mr. A has just recently started a business by investing a capital of Rs. 500,000. He will be the only owner of the business and also enjoy all the profits of the business. Which type of business is being employed by Mr. A?

18-Which of the following area of finance deals with stocks and bonds?

19-Which of the following is the most significant financial advantage of corporate form?

20-Which of the given area is NOT addressed by Business Finance?

thnx. :)

16 and 20 is wrong

Total 20 Questions.. Some what i remember is reprodcued hereunder for your inforamtion...

1) Which of the following statement measures performance over a specific period of time?

2) Product costs include which of the following?

3) A portion of profits, which a company distributes among its shareholders, is known as:

4) Which of the following is the process of planning and managing a firm’s long-term investments?

5) In which of the following form of business “All Business income is not considered as personal income”?

6) Which of the following item(s) is(are) not included while calculating Operating Cash Flows?

Dear Students and friends,

I am attaching my part of the quiz that I just gave.

I am sorry I couldn't save the 5th question, otherwise all 19 questions are there.

The checked answers are correct for your reference, except Q no 6 and 14, The answer to which I am still not sure. I hope my effort proves fruitful to you.

Attachments:

Python  gud keep it up & thanks for sharing 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

good support to everyone. But tell me is the quiz same for everyone..............?

Mahmood Sadiq mostly same hu jatay han ... agar sab apna apna quiz yahan share karin tu then problem solve hu jati hai sab ki 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service