We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

ACC501 Current MID Term Papers Fall 2012 Date: 08-December-2012 to 19-December-2012

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 3188

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

My todays paper of ACC501:

Question#1:

XYZ corporation bonds have face value of RS20000 and promised annual of RS 2600.the bond mature in 112 years. Determine the current value of bond if present market conditions justify a 9% requires rate of return in this a premium bond or discount bond?

Question#2:

An investment is provided following cash flows in 5 years. Calculate the value of these cash flows if discount rate is 13%

Years

1                    1000

2                     1200

3                     1400

Question#3:

Calculate the price of a share of stock of ABC Corporation if it pays RS 18 per share dividend every year. The policy continues and required rate of return is 21%.

Question#4:

Sarfraz wants to renovate his house after 12 years and required RS800,000 at thet time. He can earn 12 % compounded annually. How much each deposit must be if he made equal XYZ corporation bonds have annual deposits over these

sana Thanks for sharing 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

Ehmm.. Easy Ha Mushkil To Nai Ha !!

best of luck all business finance students :)

Attachments:

THAKS A LOT 

huney sukhera great.. keep it up 

Note @ All: You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

ACC501 MidTerm Past Papers, Short Questions & MCQs (All Relevant Material)

ACC501-Mid Term Dec 2012
All Relevant Material

Attachments:

Rocky has sent you a message on Virtual University of Pakistan

Subject: Acc501 mid term paper 08 dec 2012

------------
ACC501 MID TERM PAPER

Time duration 1 hour.

Paper is not tuff

08 DEC 2012

Total questions 27

22 mcqs

From mostly past papers

5 long question

3 question    3 no

2 questions   5 no

Long question like

Cash ratio or etc

Bond chapters please see deeply

Please remember in your prayers.

Thanks for sharing

mustansarazim Welcome 

I had my Acc-501 exam yesterday

There were 22 MCQs that were mostly simple some of which need little calculations n there was a single which i was failed to understand

there questions of 3 marks n was luckily easy n was about bond pricing pv n Fv of annuities

and 2 question of 5 marks each

its was about share stock pricing n again bond pricing formula required in last question

but i cant attempt last question fully due to rush of time. I even dont sure whether i could save the poriton i solved or not... So try to b well equipped n efficient enough while attempting the exam... dont put extra time unnecessarily

saty blessed wish u all the best for your exams...

so in total there were 27 question n total marks = 41(22+9+10)

Read more: Share your Current Mid-Term Exams here... - Virtual University of P... http://vustudents.ning.com/group/acc501businessfinance/forum/topic/...

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service