BIF501 Bioinformatics II Assignment No 01 Solution & Discussion Spring 2019 Due Date : 15-06-2019
Total Marks 25
Note: There is a question with 5 steps. Each step carries equal marks. Please note that every step is the pre-requisite of the following steps so you cannot leave any step. You are supposed to do your assignment by yourself. Any kind of plagiarism will be marked straight zero.Screenshot of every step should be attached in solution file.
1. Retrieve the DNA sequence of your candidate gene.
2. Write that why you selected that gene.
3. Go to TRANSLATE web-based tool (https://www.bioinformatics.org/sms2/translate.html) and translate the DNA sequence.
4. Go to Swiss model and build model of that protein.
5. Go to PROSESS web-based tool (http://www.prosess.ca/) and evaluate the structure.
In case of any query please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on Skype mjhasnain_1 before the deadline (15-06-2019). Please note that you are given with almost 6 weeks. So, no extra time will be granted. You are supposed to do your assignment before the deadline to avoid several issues like unavailability of internet, electricity and signals etc.
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”
solution to den