What was pregnancy test performed to test gender in ancient period?
What is the role of transposons in human genome?
What was the Frederick grifth experiment about genetic material?
What is the role of electriporation technique?
What are the general consideration for nomenclature for restricted enzyme.? Give example
What is the main components consisting the RNA molecule.?
My today paper of BT301
Total Q 26 (40 marks)
4 Short Q and 2 long Q
1. What is meant by Nicking of DNA? (2 marks)
2. What is restortranspons? (2)
3. What is difference between Protomer, Oligomer and Multimer? (3 marks)
4. Define the principle of western Blotting? (3)
2 long Q:
1. Write down contribution of franklin and Wilkins? (5 marks)
2. Note on Restriction-Modification principle?
Electroporation technique 5 marks western blotting?
Palinodromic sequence restriction modification phenomenon?
Which type of enzyme used I restriction modification?
Which types of cells used in transferring lysosymes?
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)