We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 83

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

Students having same subject can start discussion here to solve assignment, GDB & Quiz and can clear their concepts until solution is provided. 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

Then copy Questions from assignment file and paste in Discussion.

http://bit.ly/vucodes (For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

http://bit.ly/papersvu (For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Click Here to Join (Our facebook study Group)

BT402 Assignment No.1 2020 Solution

below link 

Email, cell no, facebook personal links, links sharing for promotion any kind of site & youtube direct link sharing is not allowed at the site.

Although If you want to share the youtube video, then paste the embed codes here of the youtube video. Otherwise your comment / reply will be deleted. As well as your account will be deleted from the site. Thanks for understanding.

MICROBIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY BT402
"AUDIO INTRODUCTION ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION"
TAKE IDEA FROM THIS SOLUTION AND USE YOUR OWN WORDS.

Course code:
I am here with the course of "Microbial biotechnology and the code for this course is BT402.
Personal introduction:
My name is ----------.Daughter /son of ------------. I live in -----------. We are ------- siblings. I like to do ---- (painting, drawing, reading newspaper and acquiring knowledge) in my spare time. I like to be straight forward, hardworking, self-motivated and I can adopt a new environment and challenging situation easily.
Academic background:
My academic background is as : I have done my matriculation from ---------- and got ------ marks out of --------, while done my intermediate with fsc pre medical from ---------- n got -------- marks out of -------- n now I am doing BS Biotechnology from Virtual University of Pakistan and it’s my ....... semester.
VIEWS ABOUT THE COURSE
In my views this course will give us information about the history of microbes, kinds of microbes and their use. Microbial biotechnology tells us about the fermentation and the different products of fermentation that are usually digestable and beneficial for man. These products keep the man healthy. This subject is also deals with the genetic engineering for the benefit of mankind and for the treatment of different diseases. This course also help us in different matters of genetic disorder.
EXPECTATIONS ABOUT THE COURSE
After reading this subject I think that I would be able to give my contributions to different inustrial scale for the production of large number of beneficial products and the cost of these products will be low. I will be able to use different micro organisms for the benefit of humankind. This course will help me in different types of research. I would be able to use my knowledge for preservation of desirable charactristics of plants and animals like rapid growth, great production etc. I would be able to work in the field of genetic engineering for the treatment of different diseases. I would be able to work in the fermention industry for the production of useful products and to create different culture media for research.
As well as I think, after reading this course, i will be able to use my own knowledge and communication skills to assume a leadership role in applying biological concepts and theories appropriately to investigate or solve the problems both in the area of specialization and on broader public sphere as well.
Thank you.

BT402_Assignment_No_01_Solution_Spring_2020_

below link 

BT402_Assignment_No_01_Solution_Spring_2020

below link 

BT402_1_Sol_S20

link below 

BT402_1_Sol_S20

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by