We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

BT604 Industrial Biotechnology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 01-12-2020

BT604 Industrial Biotechnology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 01-12-2020

BT604: Industrial Biotechnology Assignment No. 1

Fall 2020

Due Date: 1st December 2020

Audio Introduction:

“Please prepare an audio introduction file through any available device. Preferably Sound recorder of the Windows”

General instructions

• Total time of audio introduction will be 5

o Course name and code (30 sec) (Very Important)

My Course name is Industrial Biotechnology and my course code is BT 604.

o Your Introduction (2 minutes)

My name is     son of/daughter of  . I am years old but very energetic and willing to meet challenges. I am hard working and having strong communication skills. My truth is my passion and my family is my peace. I have siblings. I love to play cricket.

In adding to, I am doing from virtual university by profession. I am a teacher and teaching in from last years. Biology is my favorite subject and I have a good command over my subject. In creating beautiful, unique website experiences that make users’ time with a brand more enjoyable. I am fond of reading books and magazines. I am always being stood 1st in class. I am always take part in co-extra circular activities.

o Your academic Background (1 minute)

I got my primary education from a private  school name  . I got first position in middle examination and stood toppers among the board. In previous three semesters I got good marks. This period was a great learning period from me. I did my Matriculation from  Board in first division and I took admission in Government College for intermediate and I also have completed my intermediate from board in first division.  I did  my B.Sc. from  the in high  division. Now, I am a student of Virtual University and doing. This  is  my semester. Now,  I am  doing  BS biotechnology semester  from Virtual University of Pakistan.

o Views about course (1 minute)

This course deals about the use of biotechnology in the industry. This course enhances the quality food products in the industries. This course guised us about the use of microorganisms in the field of industry to increase the mass media will leads the solution of famine in the world. This course facilitates the students and provides a best platform for learning and understand the natural biochemical process occur in the living cells.

o Expectations about the course (30 sec)

I expect that Industrial biotechnology will improve the quality of food and it does not cause risk to the health of the population. In future, Industrial biotechnology will become the best solution of famine with increasing of population. Industrial biotechnology is one of the most promising new approaches to pollution prevention, resource conservation, and cost reduction.

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

Students having same subject can start discussion here to solve assignment, GDB & Quiz and can clear their concepts until solution is provided. 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

Then copy Questions from assignment file and paste in Discussion.

BT604 Assignment#1 Solution fall 2020

Click on the below link 

BT 604 Assignment Amaan Khan.pdf

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service