We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

CS101 ALL Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2016 & Past Mid Term Papers at One Place from 28 May 2016 to 04 June 2016

CS101 ALL Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2016 & Past Mid Term Papers at One Place from 28 May 2016 to 04 June 2016 

You Can Download Solved Mid Term Papers, Short Notes, Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers , Solved Mid Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Mid Term Papers of Fall 2014

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

You Can download papers by a simple click on file. All the uploaded filed are in Zip file or PDF format So Install Adobe Reader and Winrar Software’s to open these Files

Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.OR Press alt+click the file ...

Thanks and Regards,

VU Students.ning Social Network.

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 4257

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 28 May 2016 to 04 June 2016 to help each other. Thanks

Solved Mid Terms Papers By MOAAZ & Other Students

Click On the below link to download

Solved Mid Term Papers

Note: (This is Featured Discussion)

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

trying to download but there is problem in it.how to downloD?

Just gave my CS101 mid now

1) (for 2 marks) there was one question that said

if x= introduction to computing and y= cs101 and z= concatenate (x,y) then what would be the output of : document.write(Z)

2) list 5 components of an operating system (5 marks)

3) one qt asked to fill in the blanks of 3 tips to write a pseudo code (3 marks)

4) another qt asked to classify which app used interactive and which used batch mode, the apps were word processor, powerpoint and payroll (3 marks)

5) another qt asked to match the flowchart boxes with their types, as in match off page connector with its box, start/stop with its box and so on (5 marks)

from mcqs

1) which memory retains itself after comp is switched off (i chose ROM )

2) whcih memory loses its contents when comp is switched off (i chose RAM)

3) which statement about ICs is not true (i chose 'have no heat problem')

4) whcih is the first component of OS to start when comp is switched on (i chose Loader)

5)autocad is what type of SW (i chose engineering sw)

6) whcih of the following are word processing software (from ms word, staroffice and another option, i chose all of the above)

7) if a programmer wants the user to be able to choose about 5 options from a list, what type of list should he make ? (options were radio, text and another one and i chose check boxes)

8) i made an algorithm that does not always give the right answer but gives close to right answer, what type of algorithm is it ? (i chose heuristic)

9) i made an algorithm that is syntactically correct but semantically incorrect, this situation is (from neutral, very good, and another option, i chose very dangerous)

10)another was an image of (off page connector) asking what type flowchart box it is

11) octal number system has whcih number as base (i chose 8)

12) in a binary number system, left most digit is _____ and right most digit is _____ (i chose left is least significant and right is most significant, but that is wrong, correct is the opposite of this)

13) what kind of software is used to do something productive instead of games and entertainment (from app SW and some other options, i chose productivity software)

these are all the qts that i can remember, hope this helps :)

CS101 Midterm 2016 held on 28 May

Subjective Type 5 Marks

1. Write the 5 Components of OS.

2. HTML Code For Submit Button with JAVA Script code for submit button when click appear "HELLO WORLD"

i remember this only

Pseudo Code
UI of Menu and Computer ICON
HTML code for "Virtual University" written and On submit button there should be written "click here"
HTML tags for Italic style

RSS

Latest Activity

saniya gul joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Mahim Ch replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
2 hours ago
Hadi updated their profile
4 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion عزت وہ ہے جس میں ہمارا قلب مطمئن ہوتا ہے
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion 111 Solved MCQs of Financial Management MGT201
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked moniba hussain's blog post love
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked moniba hussain's blog post fun
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s blog post نظر لگنا کیا ہے اور بُری نظر انسان کے جسم پر کیسے اثر انداز ہوتی ہے
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s blog post Things about Arabic Language in an info graphic
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s blog post The End Is Not Near, But If An 'Insect Apocalypse' Ever Happens, How Would We Know?
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s blog post Dengue fever facts
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s blog post چھوٹا کام
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked ++"S.M.TALHA"++'s blog post کی جاناں میں کون
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked + ! ! ! ! !Cato's blog post Lets Make .....................Tasbeeh
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked +++STUDENT+++'s blog post Depression
4 hours ago
+ !♛Abee Smarty ♛!+ liked ϝ ι ყ α's discussion What is Microsoft Excel..............???
4 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service