We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Assignment No. 02 (Graded)
Semester: Fall 2014
Introduction to Computing - CS101
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 12/12/2014
To learn about word processing, its different functions and understand the basic concepts of Algorithms and their practical implementation
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The assignment is submitted via email.
The assignment is copied from Internet or from any other student.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
It is in some format other than .doc/docx (MS Word Document).
Note: All types of plagiarism are strictly prohibited.
For any query about the assignment, contact at email@example.com
Question 1 Marks 10
Suppose you are a part of a software development team and you are asked to draw a flow chart of algorithm given below.
The given algorithm is taking a number ‘n’ as input from user and print the sum of even and odd numbers from 1 to n. The algorithm scans from n to 1(or 1 to n). It checks whether the number is even or odd. If number is even, add that number in SUM_EVEN and if it is odd, then add it in SUM_ODD and decrement the value of n by 1.
2. Declare two variables and initialize them with 0( SUM_ODD=0, and SUM_EVEN=0)
3. Input “n”
4. Repeat while n>0
SUM_EVEN=SUM_EVEN + n
SUM_ODD=SUM_ODD + n
5. Print SUM_EVEN and SUM_ODD
1. Your task is to draw the Flow chart of the above algorithm.
2. Check the symbols used for each building block of an algorithm for flowchart.
3. Use appropriate symbols for each type of statement.
4. Design the flowchart in MS WORD.
5. Symbols for building flow charts can be found in MS word insertshapes menu.
6. The guidelines to draw flowchart in MS WORD 2003 can be obtained from the mentioned link. http://ase.tufts.edu/its/trainDocuments/word03Flowcharts.pdf
Question No 2: Marks 10
In figure 1 there is a text box, a paragraph and uses of latex’s list. You are required to re-write/type the given text in MS word.
Here are some points and hints:
1. You have to insert a text box and write your student ID in it
2. You have to write all the text
3. Insert http://www.latex-project.org/ hyperlink in the text Latex so that your Latex should look like same as shown in the image
4. Your text font must be Times New Roman 12 point
5. “Uses” must be numbered
6. Your First letter L should cover 2 lines not more. DO NOT change font size of L to make it look like in the image because it will result in zero.
7. “Uses” must be in three columns.
8. You can easily find a way to write in columns by going to Page Layout tab and then go to page setup
9. Use of table, spacebar or tab to spread “uses” in three columns will result in zero marks
10. Do not send screenshot (image) of your work, send original text in given format.
BEST OF LUCK
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
I need help for cs 101
can anyone help me
Campus prime ics
sir ye b typ karna hai assignment me............. ya only flowchart Draw karna hai.........
assnmnt ka solution uplod kr dyn complete!! CS101 2nd assnmnt ka
need a little help in second question...
kya hum ne jo paragraph likhna ha vo text box ma likhna ha...?
or agr text box ma likhna ha to text box ma column enter nahi hotay...agr text box ma column add krna ha to hmain multiple text boxes use krny pry ge...
or agr text box ma column add krny ka legitimate tareeqa ha to please share kijiye...
CS101 2nd Assignment question no 2 solution by zain nasar
What is That....
Usman Riaz text box men just id likni hai us k bad paragraph type krna hai