We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
All the students of CS101 are directed to download 2nd Assignment of CS101 from the LMS Assignment Section.
Due date to submit this assignment is 27th May, 2014.
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
§ You will submit your assignment before or on 27th May via VU-LMS.
§ Assignment should be completed by your own efforts it should not be copied from internet, handouts or books.
§ You should submit your solution in MS Excel File format only via assignment interface at VU-LMS. Assignment in any other fromat will not be graded.
§ Assignment sent via Email will not be replied and accepted/graded in any case.
§ If the submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt, it will not be graded
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
The goal of this assignment is to let you introduce with Spreadsheet and formulas used in spreadsheet for different types of calculation.
Lectures Covered: 10-16
Note: Each Calculation must be based upon Excel Formulas.
Note: If we change any single value then the effect should be shown in all the related fields
where formulas have been applied using that value.
Follow these instructions while developing the Excel sheet:
1. Total number of mobiles in stock is 500.
2. Total number of sold mobiles for each brand cannot exceed by 100, so you are required to use such condition that will restrict user to enter value bigger than 100.
3. Unit price can be changed and you have to calculate total profit of each brand mobile.
5. You are also required to find Average of sold mobiles.
6. Find Value of maximum sold brand.
7. Find Value of minimum sold brand.
8. Draw a table that will show sale of each person and required target.
9. If sale is less than required target then “Target Not achieved” text should be shown in the result column.
10. If sale will be more than required target then “Target achieved” text should be shown in result column.
11. Also Calculate number of persons who have achieved target.
All CS 101 students are encouraged to participate in discussion and share their views !!!
tell me abouth this ?
but i dont know how to make this
Just confusion is how to make formula for text......At the to determine the performance of each salesman...like Target Achieved or Target Not Achieved...
If Anyone know kindly update here............
=IF(C18>=D18,"Target Achieved","Target Not Achieved")
how can i restrict the user to enter the value greater then 100
plz tell me in detail , thanks