We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
CS101 Spring 2018 Mid Term Papers Pattern & Questions 24 June 2018 to 04 July 2018 & Helping Material
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Share Your Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
Cs101 Mid-term Paper
Today’s paper June 25-2018
1. Which of the following is not a type of page margin in MS Word?
2. On a website, if you want to move from one webpage to another then it is possible through ________.
4. ____________ converts the source code written in high level language into machine language code
5. The name of computer language used by the Defense Department of the United States is ____________.
6. In html, the text area tag (<textarea>) defines
7. Which of the following software is the best suited to tie together all important activities and major systems of an organization into a single software system?
8. Which of the following manages the resources between hardware and software?
9. After 7 there is no digit in ____________
11. If we use <INPUT type=“password”> in HTML, what will happen?
12. If we use <INPUT type=“password”> in HTML, what will happen?
13. In developer specification phase, the user requirements are defined in a more ____________ way.
14. Which of the following is not an essential hardware component of the computer?
15. Two categories of Desktop computers are ______ and ______.
16. The text written in _________ tag is only displayed on the webpage.
17. Which of the following CPU's component is responsible for supervision of processes in a computer?
18. To start an ordered list from 20 instead of 1 in HTML, the correct HTML format will be ________.
19. List down Al-Khwarizmi’s Golden Principle. 3marks
20. Write down the major difference between Serial and Parallel Port, which type of communication port is used for the Printers? 3marks
21. You are required to write HTML code to display a text box and a submit button with following requirements: 5 marks
Default value of text box should be “Virtual University”
Text on Submit button should be “Click Here”
23. In your opinion, what is a URL. Also give at least three examples of valid URL’s. 5marks