We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

AOA. any one know about Assignment 03 of cs201 plz share it

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 9548

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Students!

Please note that graded assignment no. 3 of CS201 has been uploaded. Due date to upload solutions is 10-07-2015 (Friday 10-July-2015).

All the instructions to solve the assignment are there in assignment file, so make sure that you read all these instructions and upload your solutions before due date. 

Note:

You need to install Winrar to extract compressed assignment file. You can download Winrar from the following link http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

For any query related to assignment, contact at: CS201@vu.edu.pk

--

Regards,

Instructor CS201

Solution guidelines

The program should operate in following sequence.

• Program will prompt the user to enter the file name in current directory.
  • System will show a menu with two options:
    • Protect the file
    • Check security status
  • In case user selects the first option (i.e. protect the file), the system will perform the following steps:
    • Read the file
    • Check if the file is already protected or not.
    • In case if file is not protected, program will protect it by the protection mechanism defined above.
    • If file is already protected, system will display appropriate message and exit.
  • If user selects the second option (i.e. check security status), the system will perform following steps:
    • Read the entire file and if key does not exist (i.e. file is not already protected), program will display the message to protect the file first and display menu.
    • If file is already protected, the system will read the contents along with the already existing key. On the basis of contents read, a new key will be generated. If this new key and the existing one (read from the file) do not match, it means that the contents of protected file are changed and vice versa.

Important note

A text file (data.txt) is attached with assignment, use it for protection checking. Video file (Output-Demo.mp4) of desired function is also attached with assignment. Watch the demo video carefully to understand the required functionality (output) of program. Your program should work as per functionality performing in demo video file. You do not need to send text file with your solution. Just upload .cpp file from your LMS account. For any query related to assignment no. 3 contact us at cs201@vu.edu.pk.

Submission

You are required to submit your solution C++ program through LMS i.e. .cpp file

else use kr sakty hn?

Protection mechanism:

The program will protect the file by generating a protection key on the basis of contents of the file. The key will be saved at the end of the file with “%” symbol as prefix. This key will be used to detect either the file contents are changed or not e.g. if file contents are changed the new key generated will not match the existing one, leading to conclusion that file contents have been changed. 

assignment ki smj nhi a rhi koi help kr de plzzzzzzz

me tooo ka b yahi hal hai...

yar assingnment ha kay koi batay ga  

plz help me

error in  one line . 

show me the error

ifstream myfile(file); this statment gives error in my system ..I am using Dev-C++ 5.9.2 version ...please help me I always get this error.

show me the error

RSS

Latest Activity

Waseem Khan posted a discussion
10 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion If you have sOmething stupid to saY............
13 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* NASEEB TAK RASAI ...*
13 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion Don't Look for Perfection........ LOVE lies in imperfection
13 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion Happy Birth Day Zargiyah (Tasha <3)
13 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion کہو تو لوٹ جاتے ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔
13 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion How Can You Get Secured of Being Banned On Ning
13 minutes ago
ALEENA liked + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion کہو تو لوٹ جاتے ہیں ۔ ۔ ۔
17 minutes ago
ALEENA replied to + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion How Can You Get Secured of Being Banned On Ning
25 minutes ago
ayesha added 4 discussions to the group CS614 Data Warehousing
26 minutes ago
ALEENA liked + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion How Can You Get Secured of Being Banned On Ning
27 minutes ago
Aisha RD replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU601 Philosophy of Education Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group EDU601 Philosophy of Education
30 minutes ago
Aisha RD joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
30 minutes ago
RAjpoot* updated their profile
47 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion Happy Birth Day Zargiyah (Tasha <3)
1 hour ago
+ Danial liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion Happy Birth Day Zargiyah (Tasha <3)
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked Muhammad Younas Rajpoot's discussion ECO404 assignment 1 fall semester dated 19-11-2019
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked waqas ahmad's discussion isl 201
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked zobialatif's discussion hazrat ali says
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion Kabhi aye haqeeqat e muntizir
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service