We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
o Assignment is submitted after due date.
o Submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
o Assignment is copied (From internet/ to from students).
Software allowed to develop Assignment
- Dev C++
• To enhance the communication and presentation skills of the students
• To understand the concepts of classes and objects
• To understand the concepts of constructors and destructors
• To understand the concepts of private and public data members and member functions
Assignment Submission Instructions
You have to submit only.zip or .rar file on the Assignments interface of CS201 at VULMS. Assignment submitted in any other format will not be accepted and will be graded zero marks.
As the focus of this assignment is to enhance the communication and presentation skills of the students, so you will have to explain the following questions in your own words. You will make the video recording of yourself while presenting and then submit it through VULMS by following the provided instructions.
The topics to be explained are:
Class and Object
Constructor and Destructor
Private and Public scopes
Data members and Member functions
You will have to provide the basic definition and differences only. For example basic definition of a class and object and then a brief explanation of how they differ from each other. The same goes for the other topics as well.
Instructions for the assignment preparation:
1. You are required to make a presentation file (.ppt or .pptx) for your assignment solution
2. Presentation will consist of maximum of 4 – 5 slides
3. First slide will contain your name and VU ID
4. Remaining slides will contain the solution of the assignment (one topic with short explanation in each slide)
5. You have to formally present these topics with proper dress code and have to record your video while presenting
6. You can use any video recording facility such as web cam, camera, mobile phone or etc. for recording of your presentation. See the tutorial “Tips for Recording Videos.mp4” available at download section of VULMS or download from the following URL:
7. You will start presenting from the first slide by speaking your name and ID, and then the remaining slides.
8. The recording of your introduction and explanation of the remaining topics should not take more than 4 to 5 minutes
9. After recording of your presentation, you have to convert your video in “.3gp” format using any video conversion tool to reduce the size of the video file. See the tutorial “Video Compression.mp4” available at download section of VULMS or download from the following URL:
10. After converting the video in .3gp format, review your file to verify that audio and video are properly playing.
11. Install VLC media player to view your compressed video before uploading on VU-LMS. You can download VLC from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html
12. It is preferable to use English in your presentation in case of reluctance you can also use Urdu language.
13. Note that you will record your presentation standing in front of camera.
Instructions for the assignment submission:
• Compress your video file and presentation file using any compression tool like WINZIP or WINRAR
• Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc020200786.rar)
• Make sure that size of assignment file should not exceed 30 MB
Your assignment must be uploaded on or before July 26, 2016. We shall not accept your solution through email after the due date.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Here is the complete solution of CS 201 Assignment for presentation. Watch these videos and get full details about all topics Classes & Objects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdKR3fF_qSk&feature=youtu.be
yar sary links chor do sirf CS201 k lec 26,27 ko he sun lo:(
ab to log indians ki videos jisk o 2014 se aaj tak 6 views nai mily thy ab 1 bandy ki waja se 12 mil gaey hain usko promote kr rhy hain.
bhi Indian ny achy concepts diye hain ap ko knowledge aur solution se kam hona chie na k Indian Pakistan or American.
achy concept to vu ne b diey hin same topic lec 26,27 sahi kaha yaha gharz solution se hy sb ko.
aur yeh CS201 koi mazak subject nai hy iski base k oper 7,8 subject parhny hoty hain students ne. so need detail understanding of concpet.
khair abhi 1 aur dhamka honay wala hy vu ki traf se phir main dekta hu kon cheating kr k solution nikalta hy :)
get ready for VIVA on CS201 all students.
Im glad that you are thoughtful about your fellows. But is it like a challenge for fellows the way you write? Scaring and warning students lol nice way!
yes cs201 is the base of all other Cs subjects, thanks for sharing youtube videos.
thanks for sharing
CS201 Assignment Solution
Mujy ye solution mila hain koi check kar k batain ga k ye theek hain ya nahi