We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Assignment No. 01 Semester: Fall 2011 CS201: Introduction to Programming Total Marks: 20
Due Date:02/11/2011
Instructions:
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment. It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
 The assignment is submitted after due date.
 The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
 Assignment is copied(partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc)
Note: You have to upload only .cpp file. Assignment in any other format (extension) will not be accepted and will be awarded with zero marks. For example, if you submit code in .doc (Word document) or .txt files, no reward will be given in any case.

Objective:
The objective of this assignment is to provide hands on experience of:
 Basic concepts of C/C++ language and Programming
 Dealing with Data types
 Conditional statements of C/C++ language
 Repetition Structures in C/C++ language
 Saving a program
 Compiling a program
 Executing the program

Guidelines:
 Code should be properly indented and well commented.
 Follow C/C++ rules while writing variable names, function names etc
 Use only dev-C++ for this assignment.
 Use appropriate C/C++ structure i.e. if-else; switch statement etc to get inputs from user where required (Marks will be deducted if inappropriate structure will be used).

Assignment
Problem Statement: Virtual Restaurant
You are required to write a program for BILLING SYSTEM of a virtual restaurant. The basic idea is that by entering the meal price, your billing system will calculate the Sales Tax, Total amount and Complement offer upon that meal. The program will process the billing of undetermined number for customers. At the end, program will show sum of total amount of all the customers.
Detailed Description:
Billing System should work as under:
 You are required to take meal price as input from user.
 After getting this input, program will calculate the sales tax on it as given below:
Meal Price Sales Tax applicable
Less than or equal to 1000 No sales Tax on it.
Greater than 1000 and less than or equal to 2000 1% of meal price.
Greater than 2000 2% of meal price.
 After calculating the sales tax, program will calculate and display the total amount of the meal according to given formula:
Total Amount = Meal_Price + Sales_Tax
 Now, program will prompt to serve the complement sweet dish to customer on the basis of total amount as given below:

Total Amount Sweet Dishes
Less than 1000 Candies
Greater than or equal to 1000 and less than 2000 Sweet Bread
Greater than or equal to 2000 and less than 3000 Pudding
Greater than or equal to 3000 and less than 4000 Cake
Other amounts Trifle

 After displaying the information of one customer, the program should ask the user if he/she again wants to process the bill of another customer. The user will be given two options. If user selects “Y or y”, the program will start the processing of another customer. If user selects “N or n”, the billing system exits.
 Before exiting from billing system, this program should display the total number of customers it processed, and sum of total amount of all the customers.

Sample Output:

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1501

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

how to do it.

nehman bhai

just write program and make exe file and send it simple

ok i will write it but give me some idea

kis ko is assignment ki samaj ai ha. or kis kne bana li ha. agar ksi ne bana li ha to plz  share here

yarr shahbaz i am trying to do it but till now i have only written the Format.hope so it will get complete

my dear friend i am waiting

Please Share there Compleate idea solution any person who made the assignment

Salamalikum....

If Anybody have problem regarding this Assignment ... Just send me the email only about the part of confusion not all..

Thanks..

Regards,

Gohar Anwar

gohar_2001@hotmail.com

Overseas Student (Kuwait)

Saroch brother plz upload the assignment solution

See its difficult to upload the solution iteslf tell me what the problem u are facing i will see .. if i can help u..

dear which assignment you made share with us i will be very thankful to you.

Boss I have little complete my a assignment of CS201. but the problem is i have prepared my assignment just if and else structure just tell me how can i put switch statement in my assignment. and how can i sole the problem of yes or no. 

RSS

Latest Activity

+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to Moji's discussion Assignment #1 Semester FALL 2019 Physics (PHY101)
45 minutes ago
Asmat replied to + "J ɨ y ą ⋆'s discussion CS501 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 12-11-2019 in the group CS501 Advance Computer Architecture
1 hour ago
+!!! NOOR UL JANAT !!!+ replied to Rana Ali's discussion Alfaz
1 hour ago
Rana Ali replied to Rana Ali's discussion Alfaz
2 hours ago
Rana Ali liked Rana Ali's discussion Alfaz
2 hours ago
Rana Ali liked Rana Ali's discussion Psy511 assignment no 1
2 hours ago
Rana Ali added a discussion to the group PSY511 Environmental Psychology
2 hours ago
Rana Ali liked + M.Tariq Malik's group PSY511 Environmental Psychology
2 hours ago
Rana Ali joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
Rana Ali liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU302 Human Development and Learning Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
2 hours ago
MUHAMMAD USMAN replied to MIT's discussion Operating Systems(CS604) Assignment # 01 Deadline Date 16-11-2019 in the group CS604 Operating Systems
2 hours ago
Muhammad Awais replied to Usman Mughal's discussion Assignment No. 01 Semester: Fall 2019 in the group CS101 Introduction to Computing
3 hours ago
Muhammad Awais joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
3 hours ago
Farhan Amin replied to Farhan Amin's discussion your vu email address will deleted
4 hours ago
Farhan Amin replied to Farhan Amin's discussion your vu email address will deleted
4 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! AaiMa AnsaRi liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS201 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019
5 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! AaiMa AnsaRi replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT211 GDB Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT211 Introduction To Business
5 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! AaiMa AnsaRi joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
5 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! AaiMa AnsaRi liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT211 GDB Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
5 hours ago
+ Abb@s replied to Farhan Amin's discussion your vu email address will deleted
5 hours ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service