M. Tariq Malik Sahib, Sir jee, peer jee yah wala solution humaree assignment ka nahee hai plz kuch hum par bhi meherbani kari or humaree assignment ka solution upload kari, warna yah wali assignment to gai
Assignment No. 5
Semester: Fall 2010
CS201: Introduction to Programming Total Marks: 20
Due Date: Jan 31st ,2011
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting your assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
All types of plagiarism are strictly prohibited.
Note: You have to upload only .cpp file. Assignment in any other format (extension) will not be accepted. If you will submit code any other file format like .doc or .txt etc. you will get zero marks.
The objective of this assignment is to provide hands on experience of using
User defined manipulators
Code should be properly aligned and well commented.
Follow C/C++ rules while writing variables names, function names etc.
Use only Dev-C++ IDE for this assignment.
• You are required to write a program of class rectangle named CRectangle which should draw two rectangles by using iTop, iRight, iBot, and iLeft. Then program should calculate the area of both. Number of rectangles should be displayed to user by using static variable counter which would keep track of increment or decrement of rectangles. Dynamically Create another rectangle by using copy constructor and increment in counter should be displayed on screen. Decrement in static variable counter (after de-allocating memory which was dynamically allocated) should be displayed again on screen.
Area of rectangle 1 is 6400
Area of rectangle 2 is 5600
The number of rectangles is 2
After using copy constructor, total number of rectangles is 3
The number of rectangles is 2
1. The class should have 4 members: iTop, iRight, iBot, and iLeft, all of type int.
2. Area of both rectangles should be calculated by using iTop, iRight, iBot, and iLeft.
3. It should have a default constructor and a copy constructor.
4. It should have a destructor.
5. It should contain all required getters and setters.
6. It should contain a static member, iRefCount, which keeps track of the number of CRectangle objects. Increment it in the constructor, and decrement it in the destructor.
CRectangle would implement rectangles by using left, right, top and bottom and calculate their areas to compare.
Your Assignment solution must be submitted on or before Jan 31st, 2011.
is ka solution nehi aayega because this assignment has some ambiguities jiski wajah se ye kisi ko samajh aa nehi rahi... tou sab cs201 assignmen # 5 spring 2010 ka solution upload kiye jaa rhay hein...
We are user-generated contents & non-commercial site. All product, videos, pictures & others contents on site don't seem to be beneath our Copyrights & belong to their respected owners & freely available on public domains. All Contents on site are for personal & non-commercial use.We believe in Our Policy & do according to them. If Any content is offensive in your Copyrights then please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with copyright detail & We will happy to remove it immediately.