Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

CS201 Current MID Term Papers Fall 2012 Date: 08-December-2012 to 19-December-2012

Views: 3355

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

cs201 t0days paper was 98% from past papers else the 2 subjective Questions related to outputs. Need your prayers. May ALLAH make our success more easy.(Aameen)

Best of luck

shehr thanks for sharing your paper 

Note to All: You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

My pleasure

thanks

Thanks

i have given my paper... just prepare past papers for mcqs and concentrate more on array types and output codes..

Aoa. paper was not from past papers , very difficult  :(

you must have not read the handouts carefully that's why... i was also facing difficulty in arrays coding but overall it was good.

hmmmm

paper tough tha mcqs b ajeeb say thay

exact to yaad nahi but kuch aisay thay questions

Q write a code to open a file, file name is "myfile.txt"

Q write a structure whos name is Inventory etc 3marks

Q declare 2-dimentional array and then assign pointer to this array 2 marks

Q aik code diya tha us ka output batana tha ....strtok wala code tha for 5 marks

Q write a code which pass camand line argument to main and return integer 3 marks

Q if p and q are int pointer and n is integer then the followings are legal or illigal 5marks

1 p - q

2 p-n

3 q+n

4 q+ p

5 n +p  ( in mein yad nahi * ya / b hai tha ya ni)

Go0d luck fellowssssss

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service