Current Mid Term Papers Nov 2011, (Fall 2011)
Current Spring 2011 Papers, May 2011 Papers, Mid Term Spring 2011 Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs
current midterm paper of cs201
1.To Which category of the software “Compiler and Interpreter” belongs?
2.What is the result of the expression x = 2 + 3 * 4 – 4 / 2?
3-Which header file must be included while handling files?
4-What is meant by C++ statement: const int *ptr = &x;
5_what is the difference strcpy function and strncpy function?
6-write a program in which swaps two number without using third variable?
bitwise operator use
mostly mcqs is related to identify error in the program
Today i have also attempted CS201 paper. 15 mcq's were included then 2 marks questions, 3 marks question and 1 long 10 marks question.
It was an easy paper.all 20 lectures. Especially focus on the use of array's and pointers as well as functions.
marketinng paper nov 2011
differentiate performance quality and conference quality
2:define culture ,sub culture and social culture
3:explain external factors.
most of mcq arre from
lecture nn 17 ,18 and 19
mcq from target marketing
MCQs From PAST Papers
1) While loop is infinte if?
2) Cin is used to get value from?
3) Etc mcqs
4) Of which operator gives false if two are true of false: XOR
1) *num and num& difference.
2) Which one will you prefer :random or sequential access .Reason
3) A code snipet was there of strings to calculate bytes
4) Cin function to compare two strings
1) Write a program which gets input string from user and matches it with antoher “This is my Pakistan”.
For example if user enter “my” then the output will be “string found” or in case it doesnot matches “ Not Found”.
2) Write a program which get input from user as an integer array and uses pointer to print it in reverse order.
my current paper of cs201
most of last lectures 15-21
question from matirx programiming
out put of program etc