Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.


asslamo alikum agar kissi ne gdb bana li hai to plz post karien 

Views: 305

Replies to This Discussion

hahhahaa
wsalm k sath gdb bhi attache kar daty bhai.
thanks k aap ne smile di warna tention tention hai boss
aur plz koi gdb to attach karo
C's design is tied to its intended use as a portable systems implementation language. It provides simple, direct access to any addressable object (for example, memory-mapped device control registers), and its source-code expressions can be translated in a straightforward manner to primitive machine operations in the executable code. Some early C compilers were comfortably implemented
in my point of view let me discuss it in a discriptive and logical resoning form, which will help virtual university students to take idea and then write it in their own words.
Code:
Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
Reasoning:
History
C was the programming language developed at AT & T's Bell Laboratories of USA in 1972. It was written by a man name Dennis Ritchie.In this dynamic IT world new language come every day and get obsolete, so there must be something in the C which has remained there for 3 decades and more and even today there is hardly any language which can match its strength.
Survey:90% of the starting programmer says that C has been superseded by its predecessors such as C++, Java, and C # and so on so why learn C. I don't know why they think so but I know one thing that they will never excel the other 10% programmers who differs from this opinion. Simple reason is how could a skyscraper building stand against time if its foundation is not strong.
Code:
Only the registered members can see the link. Register here
Simple question is how you can learn such complicated concepts when you don't even know about the basic elements such as block functions. C is a language which begins from scratch and it has foundational concepts on which today concepts stand on.
C++, Java, and C # make use of OOP (Object Oriented Programming). Not all programs need it even though it is a powerful tool. Such programs are still written in C.
When ever it comes to performance (speed of execution), C is unbeatable.
Easily work on hardware.
Device drivers of new devices are always written in C. The reason is that C provides you access to the basic elements of the computer.
Last but not least it is a block structured language. The first symbol of a modern language is that it is block structured. Each code exists in separate block and is not known to code in other block providing easy means of programming and minimizing the possibilities of undesirable side effects. C is designed from the base to top to be a block structured language. Many older languages, most popular being BASIC tried to introduce this concept but their short coming can never fulfilled as they were never built along these line.
Akhar kab tak dosrooon k sahare geo ge.................... try urself............ and then post.....thanks
Question:

To enrich the vision of Logical, Analytical, and Programming skills of students at the basic level of learning; the selection of “C” language is most appropriate. Support or contradict this statement with solid reasons.

Solution:
“C” language is very complex and supportive to hardware language. Which is very much interactive if someone work with hard work. Still it is on top why? because it is providing all fundamental programming concepts. Which are used now a days. If someone learn “C” language then he can learn any other higher level language. It is vastly taught in universities. After this the higher level languages comes, because it is used to developed the header files, classes, structures and on graphics if someone want to work deeply he/she will use this. So i my self strongly support this. If someone is BEGINNER or professional he/she should learn “C” language.
plz prepare by ur own ideas... ok
thanks anum baaki sub to batien hi kar sakty hain aap ne gdb post ki aap ka shukraya Allah pak aap ko kamyab karien.
thnx fatima n same 2 u..
some more points about GDB>>>>>>>Device drivers of new devices are always written in C. The reason is that C provides you access to the basic elements of the computer.
Last but not least it is a block structured language. The first symbol of a modern language is that it is block structured. Each code exists in separate block and is not known to code in other block providing easy means of programming and minimizing the possibilities of
help ka sukria .....
GUD anum keep it up :-)

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service