Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Dear Students,

This is to inform you that Virtual University of Pakistan is going to conduct Viva Voce (Oral) examination  in CS201. The weightage of viva will be 15 percent of the total course weight. The Viva Voce exam will be conducted online in synchronous mode using Skype, Adobe Connect etc. The date and time of your viva will be communicated to you well before viva activity.
In viva, your knowledge regarding Introduction to Programming will be assessed by viva panel / person. Your viva will be from the topics covered till start of the viva activity.
So, you are required to get prepared for upcoming viva sessions.

BEST OF LUCK!

Views: 5850

Replies to This Discussion

Haha...A man like you....having proud for his education and experience....always thought himself Best and others dumb. New or old...senior or junior...I know I'm much smaller than you but this is not a point for differentiation. It doesn't matter how others are, they try to solve their problems on their own or they wait for others to upload solution. The think matter is how we are, what's our concerns while helping other. Is it really to do help or to become great. By the way, very very thanks for your kind advice...I gave respect to the one who deserves it.....A very very big clap for your 14 years of experience which didn't tell you how to be yourself without the labels of your degree, age and education.

better 4 u better4 u better 4 u...:P listen bro...i know what's better for me..don't need your kind suggestions...:D One thing more, I don't have any issue with you...you are trying that students do their work on their own....really nice and appreciatable. I don't think I misbehave with you...I have done my ICS when I'm 16 and got my highest number in programming and now cs201 is my fvrt subject. All I know is programming is very interesting and everybody should enjoy it while learning

Yaaaar....I already said that I don't have any problem with him.. :] I know CS201 is imp course. He is advising us and that is really good.

Well, your "seniors se bana ke rkhni chhaiye" I don't believe in this. Everyone should do his work own. no one can help you except you yourself and our future is only in Allah's hand no one can change it.

Whenever I will feel that I have any negative attitude I will change myself. :) :)  

I agree with you Zainab, I don't understand why these so called 'seniors' are discouraging students who are new to programming. We should encourage each other to learn and we can give tips how to learn programming in a better way. All are giving Viva for the very first time as it is just introduced by Vu for CS201. I really appreciate that you are sharing your viva experience, I will do the same when Im done with it. May Allah bless you sis. 

My teacher takes time for viva only 8 minutes. Basic Question are asked pointer,Class and Objects,Array,Constructor and destructor and some written Question Would be asked.

You have to give self explanation not definition given  in handouts.

Thanks, All fellows need encouraging words, it is just a beginning and I am sure all the students are working hard for it. It is an interesting subject and I hope it provides a good base for coming semesters.

Dear students don't take it wrong .. agr koi apko encourage ker rha hai or apki help ker rha hai to is me us ka koi benifit ni ... wo just apki help k liye ker rha hai .. just for your knowledge.. it's right k her aik ka IQ level aik nhi hota but agr koi apko ap k us level pe ja k samjha rha hai to u have to respect him .... agr apko us k knowledge se nhi benefit lena to ap na lein but you don't need to dis-heart anybody... Hope u understand .. Thanks

I wish all the best to all cs fellows :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service