Suppose you are working as a web designer and you have developed a website for some client. Your supervisor is concerned with layout of your website. He has conducted a meeting with you to correct issues related to layout of website, so you have to quickly respond to his requirements and change the website layout quickly. After making quick changes, you have to consider the factor of maintainability too. You have been given two options, CSS Inline styling and external styling to style your web pages. So, by considering quick response and maintainability factors, which option you will use for above scenario? Justify your answer with solid points.
Today is last day...
CS202 GDB Solution Spring 2019
I’ll refed External CSS for this scenario because it is very quick response and it is very maintainability because we change in class and class references. We use class references in our layouts. We change in layout in class. then all layouts will be change in class and it is the good practice in maintainability.
I shall refer CSS external styling for this scenario due to following reasons:-
1. It is very quick response and very maintainability
2. In CSS external styling we change in class and class references.
3. We use class references in our layouts.
4. We change in layout in class.
5. All layouts will be change in class and it is the good practice in maintainability.