We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Objectives

Objective of this assignment is to assess the understanding of students about basics of Cryptology, Cryptography, Cipher Methods (Bit Stream, Block Cipher) & Cryptography Algorithms.

Scenario

Suppose we have encrypted a plaintext using transportation block cipher method. We have used three keys K1, K2 and K3 which are of 8, 16 and 8 bits respectively and having followed key pattern:

Key Patterns

Key Pattern 1 (K1)

1↦2, 2↦8, 3↦5, 4↦7, 5↦3, 6↦4, 7↦1, 8↦6

Key Pattern 2 (K2)

1↦3, 2↦10, 3↦8, 4↦12, 5↦7, 6↦13, 7↦2, 8↦16, 9↦15, 10↦11, 11↦5, 12↦14, 13↦1, 14↦6, 15↦9, 16↦4

Key Pattern 3 (K3)

1↦4, 2↦7, 3↦3, 4↦1, 5↦8, 6↦2, 7↦5, 8↦6

First, you should have encrypted their plain text using Key K1, then the result (obtained cipher text through K2 encryption) is encrypted again by Key K2 and at the end we have Encrypted the Ciphertext again using K3.

Final Cipher Text

chwIuin jnayse“t  triaeh eraste cyroui  jveesett-nihe eMrrat. w”K.rLh unt gJei r

Question Statement

You have to convert Final Cipher Text back to Plain Text by decrypting it using Keys.

BEST OF LUCK

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 351

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I have done the decryption, i am just not sure if its the the desired result. if you have done it please post below so we can discuss it further. if its same result then we are good to go :)

Please send me assignment 

send me a assignment plz

Brother please i need your help

RSS

Latest Activity

+!!! Annie !!!+ added a discussion to the group EDU654 Addressing problems of learning through technology and pedagogy
2 minutes ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ added a discussion to the group EDU433 Professionalism in Teaching
4 minutes ago
irum zahra and mubashir rehman are now friends
6 minutes ago
MUHAMMAD USMAN replied to Ikra butt's discussion CS504 QUIZ NO 1 SOLUTION WITH COMPLETE GUIDELINES 2019 in the group CS504 Software Engineering - I
7 minutes ago
Profile IconMUHAMMAD USMAN and Ikra butt joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
7 minutes ago
irum zahra liked + M.Tariq Malik's group MGT301 Principles of Marketing
9 minutes ago
Soha waris replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU402 Curriculum Development Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group EDU402 Curriculum Development
27 minutes ago
Profile IconSoha waris and ALI HASSAN joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
27 minutes ago
zobialatif posted a discussion
28 minutes ago
maria ali added a discussion to the group STA630 Research Methods
1 hour ago
maria ali joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU302 Human Development and Learning
1 hour ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked №Oř's group Novels and Famous e books
1 hour ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group CS204 Cyber Law
1 hour ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU433 Professionalism in Teaching
1 hour ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU654 Addressing problems of learning through technology and pedagogy
1 hour ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU630 Research Project - Education
1 hour ago
+!!! Annie !!!+ liked + M.Tariq Malik's group TPT620 Teaching Practice (Long Term)
1 hour ago
Ahad Kharal replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS625 Professional Practices Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS625 Professional Practices
1 hour ago
Ahad Kharal joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service