Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Graded-MDB will be launched on July 04, 2012 and it will remain open for two days.

GDB Topic:

"Is polymorphism as a tool for updating and versioning of Software? Support your answer with solid arguments."

A concise, coherent and to the point comment is preferred over lengthy comment having irrelevant details. Your comment must not be more than 5-6 lines. Comments, posted on regular Lesson's MDB or sent through email will NOT be considered in any case. Any request about such an acceptance will not be catered.

Best of Luck!

Views: 1577

Replies to This Discussion

thanx but i also read this topic

here is GDB of cs 304  but dear students plzzzzz  is me changing kr lena.

chek this

Attachments:

gud work

The answer to GDB is:

Yes Polymorphism can be used for software versioning and upgrades.

Atleast i am sure about this much.  For the solid arguments you may write stories about polymorphism which even instructor cannot understand.  ...The first sentence will get you 50% of the marks...remaining is dependent on your stories  ;)  best of luck to all..

instructor to the point GDB ko marks deta ha na k long paragraphs jitna short or logical GDB hoga wo utne ache marks dega inshAllah.he cheks solid argumants and logic.

"Is polymorphism as a tool for updating and versioning of Software? Support your answer with solid arguments

ANS

My point of view, it is exactly true that polymorphism is a real time tool of (OOP) that is used for updating/ versioning in the code of software.

Arguments
We can handle different problem by one interface using different methods. It provides the reusability. A signal function can handle many number and different types of arguments. It is use to carry out different processing steps by a function having the same messages. Polymorphism treats objects of related classes in a generic manner. It supported the run-time and compile-time. It provides the facility to adding the new code without changing the code in other classes. It provides the easy implementation of interface.

bhai?

hmmm its ok.

Here everyone is telling about what polymorphism can do...But important thing to note here is instructor has specifically asked about role of polymorphism in software versioning and upgrade...First we need to determine..what is software versioning and upgrade?

New versions of the softwares are released with fixed bugs and improved functionality....e.g. Microsoft has released so many new version of it famous Operating System Windows....So how can we use techniques of polymorphism in software versioning and new version of softwares...We have to think on these lines and then make our reply...Remember! the reply should be concise, to the point and should not exceed 6~7 lines....Best of luck....

solid argument?????

hahahahha

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service