Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

All Current Final Term Papers Spring 2013

From 20 Jul , 2013 to 31 Jul 2013 Spring 2013

PLZ Share Ur Papers Files Also where u Study

Views: 4463

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Final Term Papers Spring 2013 Questions/Pattern here to help each other.

Share your today final term paper here in reply of this discussion

Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) from 20 July 2013 to 31 July 2013 to help each other.

Thanks 

. Write the syntax of declaring a pure virtual function in a class?

State any conflict that may rise due to multiple inheritance?

1. Suppose the base class and the derived class each have a member function with the same signature. When you have a pointer to a base class object and call a function member through the pointer, discuss what determines which function is actually called, the base class member function or the derived-class function?
3. Tell the logical error/s in the code given below with reference to resource management; also describe how we
can correct that error/s.
class Test{
public:
int function1(){
try{
FILE *fileptr = fopen(“filename.txt”,“w”);
throw exception();
fclose(fileptr);
return 0;
}
catch(Exception e){
}
}
};
4. In which situation do we need to implement Virtual inheritance? explain with an example
Plz give me fast answers these question?

3. Sort data in the order in which compiler searches a function. Complete specialization, generic
template, Partial specialization, Ordinary function.
1. Describe problems with multiple inheritances?
2.Consider the code below,
template< typename T >
class T1 {
public:
T i;
protected:
T j;
private:
T k;
friend void Test();
};

This code has a template class T1 with three members i,j and k and a friend function Test(), you have to
describe which member/s of T1 will be available in function Test().
plz tariq bhai in ka answer share kar dain mera saturday ko paper hai cs304 ka plz plz plz

2. In both virtual inheritance and multiple inheritance copy/copies of base class are created, List down how many copy/copies are created for:
virtual inheritance
Multiple inheritance
3. Do you think that encapsulation is used to cope with complexity and simplifies the model and provide better understand? Explain the said perceptively with one real word example.

1. Write the average function that returns the average of all the element of an array. The argument to the function should be array name and the size of the array (type int)

Past paper me se kch aya ???

plz share final term solved paper

Past me se kuch aya tha kea ??? 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service