Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

All Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2013

From (20 Dec , 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 )

Note:

PLZ Must Share Those Papers Files Also where u Study

Views: 4463

Replies to This Discussion

+ Maryam Malik + thanks for sharing ur paper..best of luck for ur result 

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current mid tem papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

Ahmad Bilal  thanks for info 

Zakki  thanks for sharing 

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current mid tem papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

My today paper of cs304 is so easy...

MCQs from past papers some are new but so easy...

02 and 03 marks k questions me detect code error , output of the given code, and aik question ye tha can friend function minimize encapsulation. whats your opinion????

05 marks me aik question conversion se relvent tha. and aik question me aik uni ka sanario given tha jis ki help se composition and simple assciation ka code develop krna tha jese couse class ko define kren etc and its simple association and composition .....

kindly keep remember me in prayers...

Thank you! wish you all the best....

Nadia gull thanks for sharing ur paper.best of luck for ur result 

please tell me about mcq

bht he bakwas paper tha

mcq s khan se ayee thay

My today's paper :
Objectives were easy and straight-forward.

Q1 Consider the following code segment:

Crs1-Crs2-Crs3;

Where - operator is overloaded, and Crs1, Crs2, Crs3 are objects of “Course” class. When compiling the above statement, the compiler automatically covert the above statement in an appropriate function calls.

Q2 Write any two advantage(s) of declaring a member function as const?

Q3 Consider the following code segment:

class Course{

private:

char * bufferPtr;

int size;

public:

Course();

Course(char * ptr);

void SetCourse(char c, int pos);

};

Implement the SetCourse method, such that it changes a single character at nth location of string pointed by bufferPtr pointer.

Q4 Consider the class given below what will be the values in variables x,y and z after creating object of this class,

class ABC{

int x;

int y;

int z;

public:

ABC();

};

ABC::ABC():x(10),z(y),y(x)

{

…

}

Q 5 Consider the following code segment:

class String

{

int size;

char * bufferPtr;

public:

char & operator[](int);

};

Write C++ code to overload subscript [] operator for String class.

please koi solve kar de in questions ko b..... mera kal 8. 30 pe paper hai or meri koi khas tayatri nai hai. plzzz

Tariq sb or other member plz help kare

Han Plz jin logOn Ko Ye Ppr Aty hian Kindly in ko solv kar dian Mera bhee PPr hy es ka  ab to sab free ho gaey hian ppr de k but mera hy abhi 4 ko 

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service