We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

CS304 Current Final Term Papers & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 22 august TO 2 september2015

CS304 Current Final Term Papers & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 22 august TO 2 september2015

Share Your Final Term Papers Here in Reply of this Discussion

May Allah Solve Our Problems and Give Us Success

You Can download papers by a simple click on file. All the uploaded filed are in Zip file or PDF format So Install Adobe Reader and Winrar Software’s to open these Files

Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.

You Can Download Solved Final Term Papers, Short Notes, Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Final Term Subjective Papers , Solved Final Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Final Term Paper of Spring 2014

Or

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past PapersE-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

click on this link 

https://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/how-you-can-view-all-the

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 4348

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Note: (This is Featured Discussion)

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

ye question final term papers k hi hain kiya?

http://www.assignmentsolution.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=157

to day my final term paper
15 mcq from past paper and mostly from new
long is
public inhertance private inhertance define(5 marks)
and 1 from past paper vector (4.3)
ans 3 3 3 3 wala question tha

20 MCQs From Moaz file
and new mcqs were from template function ,inheritance and abstract class.
long questions
write c++ code output (5)
2 questions were correcting the c++ code
Create a Vector Array of 8, and also initialize
the element of the array 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (5)
Give the name of two operation that a corsor or itrator generally provide (2)
Describe the way to declare a template function as a friend of any class (2)
Most of the paper is from lecture 25 to 35

where is vector in the handout

Lecture 34
handout 273

that is vector class.

vector is a data type like array but different in many aspect.

vector <int> v[4];

v[0] = 10;

v[1] = 13;

v[2] = 25; and so on.

but in the handout i couldn't found this.

7. Create a vector array of length 8,and also initialize the elements of this array with
values 0 1 2 3 4 5 6.
Solution:
vector v(8);
for (int i = 0; i < 8; i++) v[i] = i;
The following code causes any negative elements to be set to zero:
for (int i = 0; i < 8; i++)
if (v[i] < 0)
v[i] = 0;

plz ans share kare is ka
q.5.write c++ code of setindex and get index
Q5. How can we specialize a template class for any particular data type? Give C++ syntax.

Mostly 20 to 25 MCQ's  from Moaaz file

1.......... Write a template function that takes one template and always return value that is always equal to double of its parameter value (parameter *2).

2......... Write C++ code to declare template class ‘A’ is a friend class of any other template class ‘B’.

3........Can derived template class take more parameters? Then parent template? 4.,.........Write C++ code for the getIdex() and setIndex() and method of the following template vector class.

5........Can derived template class take more parameters? Then parent template? 6.........What is Image Segmentation?

7.........What is skip list ? Describe it in one line sentence?

8..........Give three advantages that Iterators provide over Cursors.

9...........What is the difference (if any) between the two types of function declarations? template function_declaration;

template function_declaration;

10.........The code given below has one template function as a friend of a template class, 1. You have to identify any error/s in this code and describe the reason for error/s.

2. Give the correct code after removing the error/s.

templatevoid Test(U);

template< class T > class B

{

int data;

public:

friend void Test<>( T );

};

template void Test(U u){ B < int> b1; b1.data = 7;

}

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { char i; Test(i);

system("PAUSE");

return 0;

}

I tried to post solved paper of CS304 of mine, 

Attachments:

thanks    

RSS

Latest Activity

Muhammad Umar Nazir posted a status
"MCM301 - Communication skills MidTerm 2019 Critical Listening Effective Oral Speech Effective Communication skills important foe employe"
7 minutes ago
Rabia kiran left a comment for Mahmood Rana
22 minutes ago
abdul ghafoor replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY101 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group PSY101 Introduction to Psychology
28 minutes ago
zoobi noor commented on Zainab Mughal's blog post LAMBA DHAGA AUR LMBI ZUBAN
31 minutes ago
zoobi noor liked Zainab Mughal's blog post LAMBA DHAGA AUR LMBI ZUBAN
31 minutes ago
zoobi noor liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion ﺗﺮﺍ ﻧﺎﻡ ﺗﮏ ﺑﮭﻼ ﺩﻭﮞ، ﺗﺮﯼ ﯾﺎﺩ ﺗﮏ ﻣﭩﺎ ﺩﻭﮞ
32 minutes ago
zoobi noor liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion ٹی وی پر ڈرامہ چل رہا تھا
34 minutes ago
Desert11 Hakru commented on + M.Tariq Malik's group MGMT615 Transportation & Logistics Management
34 minutes ago
Imran bs(i.t) updated their profile
38 minutes ago
Desert11 Hakru joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
42 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + " J ɨ y α •" ⋆'s discussion Let's celebrate the Birthday of our Beloved Mod + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"
44 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + " J ɨ y α •" ⋆'s discussion Let's celebrate the Birthday of our Beloved Mod + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"
45 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service