Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

follow are the basic ideas model sample...

u can use residential and commercial property as a child of property..

and i m not sure abt these associations so u can develop ur own model as follows ..

add attributes and behaviours in each class..and develop ur model ..

is assignment ki zayda tar students ko samjh he nhi ayi ..but question arises wots difficulty in it??

it is nt assignment of cs subject ..u cant take it as English assignment ..

I gave u some materiel 1st so that u can develop own .after it i told u some important tips and step by step to solving this assignment...but...I am really sorry to say ..everybody hiring to get complete assignment  and submit on LMS ..

why is that ??? comment please...

Views: 336

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

flow chart ki sub ko samajh aa jati hai...........problem is what type of function will used to call the attributes of their entities...plz discuss

CS304 1st Assignment idea solution here Nov. 2012

Image has been scaled down 8% (907x500). Click this bar to view original image (976x538). Click image to open in new window.
[Image: 5anhch.jpg]

muzammil sunny gud & thanks 

Note @ All: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

u can easily identify attributes by analysing problem statement and extract verb that tells u some behaviours of each class...

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service