We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Final Term Papers Spring 2019 (24 August ~ 04 September 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material
Share Your Final Term Papers Spring 2019 (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
www.bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
Amjad Shahzad kab huha ap ka paper?
#CS311 My Today's Paper
- MCQs were mix from XML, Servelet and API.
- Write two cases in which we should use DOMParser
- Differentiate between GET and POST
- Write Servelet Methods to execute select and update query
- Write and explain steps using JDOM
+ Create a SAXBuilder
+ Create a Document from a file or stream
+ Extract the root element
- Write 5 steps to connect any java application with the database in java using JDBC.
- Write Common feature of XML-RPC, SOAP and UDDI
- Write complete syntax of doGet(), doPost() and destry() methods
- A scenario was given. Write XML code to link style.css file and convert scenario to XML.
today cs311 paper with page number